Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyousuke Minawa's Memories

Go down

Kyousuke Minawa's Memories Empty Kyousuke Minawa's Memories

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:10 am

Kyousuke is standing in a giant pit, opposite to another soldier.
Next to him is standing another soldier, which in fact is their commander.
Around the pit a big crowd of soldiers is watching, screaming at them to fight.
Suddenly the commander starts shouting.

Commander: Alright Kyousuke, Kai, you guys know the rules. First one to draw blood from his opponent wins, and is allowed to fight on the battlefield. If your opponent is unable to fight, you win too, buts you aren't supposed to kill each other!

The crowd chants "We want blood!" While Kyousuke and Kai are preparing to fight.

Commander: Alright guys, Ready, set, FIGHT!

The two soldiers stare at each other, showing off their pride
And then they engage in an exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent
after a few seconds, seemingly endless seconds, and an enormous amount of effort, Kyousuke Minawa Prevails

Kyousuke hits Kai with a combination of punches in his face
And ends with an uppercut executing a strong punching combination
Kyousuke runs at Kai with an extended arm
Kai ducks, preventing Kyousuke from hitting him

The crowd starts to laugh at Kyousuke because of his failed clothesline attempt.

Kai bends over on his knees
and charges towards his opponent, nailing his shoulder right in Kyousuke's stomach, tackling him, and tossing him down onto the cold floor of the pit performing a Fantastic spear
Kai quickly jumps on top of the downed opponent
And he starts to hit him with a combo of punches executing a Incredible Clutching Punch Combination

"Blood! Blood! Blood!" is being shouted by the crowd, hoping for blood to be spilled.

Kai turns around, and grabs Kyousuke's left leg
Kyousuke pulls himself back with his hand, and manages to push him back using his knees, making Kai hit the dirt face first.
Kyousuke starts to crawl over the floor behind Kai, grabbing both his legs pulling them backward making Kai trip
quickly crawls on Kai's back, and holds his head in a modified rear naked choke executing a Legendary Hunter and Prey
Kyousuke keeps his DESTRUCTIVE submission hold

Commander: Kyousuke, Let him go! If you hold on to him any longer he might die!

Part 2:

The commander rushes to Kyousuke, and tries to pull him off with as much force as he can
But Kyousuke starts to growl, and hits him with his left arm, knocking the commander back, making him hit the floor back first, letting go of Kai.
Kyousuke leaps at the downed commander,
And hits him in his face with a Hardcore Superman Punch

THE COMMANDER IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

The crowd is silent, staring at what is happening in the pit, too afraid to interfere.

Kyousuke grabs the commander's arm
and tries to break his arm with a violent armbar
Kyousuke keeps his agonizing submission hold

THE COMMANDER IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!!

Kyousuke stands up, laughing maniacally.

Kyousuke: Which one of you weaklings will be my next pray!

The crowd starts to run away from the pit, but Kyousuke starts chasing a group of them
And Kyousuke dashes towards one of the soldiers
then he grabs him by his head to drive his face onto the ground with a fantastic One Arm Bulldog, busting his face open.
Kyousuke grabs the soldier by his neck with both of arms
And shakes him raising him from the ground executing a Incredible Two Handed Choke Lift
Kyousuke holds his ripping submission hold

Soldier: Please... stop! I have a family at home with two children! You can't do this to me!

Kyousuke stares the soldier into his eyes, showing no sign of fear
Kyousuke lifts up the soldier, with two hands holding him by the throat
And he falls forward, throwing him down onto the dirt with a Extreme Double Chokelift Slam

The soldier is knocked out, showing no sign of life at all.
Kyousuke suddenly starts to scream, and falls to his knees.

Kyousuke: What have i done... i just choked out one of my best friends, wrecked my commander, and might have even killed a father... He had a family at home...

Kyousuke starts to cry, and he hits the floor with his right fist with full strength

Kyousuke: "Why... Why can't i control my actions? Why did i hurt so much people... I used to be so peaceful... What started this thirst for blood in me?"

Kyousuke sits down, placing his hands on his head.

Kyousuke: Am i going insane? What should i do? I can't stay here, thats for sure...

While Kyousuke is talking to himself trying to calm himself, he sees a shadow in the distance, who is watching him.

Kyousuke: "Why is somebody still there... i felt like i was being watched all the time... But i didn't know it was actually reality!"

Kyousuke starts walking to the shadow in the distance, starting to notice it looks like a girl.

Kyousuke yells at the girl.

Kyousuke: What are you doing here? There are no girls allowed in this army anyway, just go home!

The Girl starts to walk to Kyousuke with an evil smile on her face

Kyousuke: Why are you smiling, why aren't you running? Get out of here before i hurt you! Not that i want to, but i will!

Without realizing it, the girl stood next to Kyousuke

The girl bends down in front of Kyousuke and swings her fist between Kyousuke's legs, hitting him hard with a Low Blow

Girl: Now that, is for discriminating girls.

The girl then takes a step back and kicks her leg up, her foot landing hard in between Kyousuke's legs.

Girl: And that one, is for trying to boss me around. My name is Lilynette and from now on, I will be the one bossing you around. Is that a problem?

Kyousuke starts to laugh really hard, but only a second because of the pain.

Kyousuke: Me? Listening to you? A mere woman? Why would i? You really are making me lose my temper!

Kyousuke hurls his leg preparing for the blow but Lilynette ducks under the leg dodging the roundhouse kick

Lilynette smiles and kicks Kyousuke bending him forward before places his head between her legs, squeezing her thights together before hooking his arms together and slamming him down to the ground face first.

KYOUSUKE IS BLEEDING!!!

Lilynette: How cute, the soldier tries to hit me with his weak roundhouse kick. However I think his face kissing the floor before me was a much more appropriate manoeuvre. Now if you would be so kind to just come with me.

Lilynette kneel's down before Kyousuke, placing her head beside his and begins to whispers.

Lilynette: I can make this sickness end for you... But it's not like you have much choice either way!

Lilynette stands back up and foldings her arms, looking at Kyousuke below.

Kyousuke stumbles to hit feet, anger on his face as he yells at Lilynette

Kyousuke: I won't come with you, but if you want to fight me so badly, prepare to die!

Kyousuke dives over the floor behind Lilynette, grabbing both of her legs pulling them backward making Lilynette trip.

Suddenly Lilynette kicks her foot into Kyousuke face, escaping the grasp of Kyousuke before stepping back and slamming the heel of her boot into face and slamming her foot onto the ground, stomping onto his face.

KYOUSUKE IS A CRIMSON MASK!!!

Lilynette: Oh look, I seemed to have stepped onto something.

Lilynette lift's her foot off Kyousuke's face, hovering it over his skull while looking down at him with a devilish smile.

Lilynette: Oh please, don't make me laugh. I suggest you listen to me now, unless you want to be spending your last moment's being under the soles of my boots.

Kyousuke is screaming in pain and agony, from all the blood he is losing.

Lilynette: Oh calm down you little weakling.

Lilynette step's forward, placing her boot over Kyousuke's mouth, muffling his screams.

Lilynette: That's much better. Now where was I... Oh yeah, Ahh yes. I have seen what you did to the other soldiers back there; I might admit, I was slightly impressed. However, I have seen how you can not control your own body.

Lilynette slides her boot from Kyousuke's mouth along to his forehead.

Lilynette: So I have a little deal for you. You will serve me and fight for me, and will be allowed to relieve your anger against others. All I require, is your freedom. Which, for you probably means staying in a cell all the time since you almost killed 3 people.

Kyousuke is frowning, but then answers.

Kyousuke: Yeah sure, its not like i have much of an option anyway.... Show me to this place you are talking about!

Lilynette lift's her foot from Kyousuke's forehead and smiles before turning and walking behind a near hut. She stands and waits for Kyousuke to arrive, who has trouble walking because of his injuries.

When Kyousuke arrives behind the hut, he seems some strange device looking like a portal.

Kyousuke: What is this... Where are you taking me?

Lilynette stands behind Kyousuke, placing her hand on his shoulder and learning close.

Lilynette: My world, but you my dear boy, can call it hell.

Lilynette suddenly kicks Kyousuke into the portal, and starts to laugh manically.

Lilynette: Oh how it is funny how easy it is to manipulate the mind of humans... Such feeble beings.

Lilynette then enters the portal, with an evil smile on her face.

Last edited by Kyousuke Minawa on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a typo.)

Back to top Go down

Kyousuke Minawa's Memories Empty Re: Kyousuke Minawa's Memories

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Great start mate! Keep it up Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephira Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Will make my modifications later today
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Chris''The Asshole''Hunt wrote:Great start mate! Keep it up Smile
Thans man!
I will try to keep it up like this ^_
Lilynette wrote:Will make my modifications later today
Sure, don't be afraid to change moves from either side to make it more fitting for your character, i just used random moves but any move can be used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephira Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Modifications. I feel uncomfortable about Lilynette doing wrestling moves as she isn't a Wrestler, plus I much prefer writing custom actions Razz Oh, please don't use " on speeches by characters; only use them on scenes like with crowds.

Kyousuke is standing in a giant pit, opposite to another soldier.
Next to him is standing another soldier, which in fact is their commander.
Around the pit a big crowd of soldiers is watching, screaming at them to fight.
Suddenly the commander starts shouting.

Commander: Alright Kyousuke, Kai, you guys know the rules. First one to draw blood from his opponent wins, and is allowed to fight on the battlefield. If your opponent is unable to fight, you win too, buts you aren't supposed to kill each other!

The crowd chants "We want blood!" While Kyousuke and Kai are preparing to fight.

Commander: Alright guys, Ready, set, FIGHT!

The two soldiers stare at each other, showing off their pride
And then they engage in an exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent
after a few seconds, seemingly endless seconds, and an enormous amount of effort, Kyousuke Minawa Prevails

Kyousuke hits Kai with a combination of punches in his face
And ends with an uppercut executing a strong punching combination
Kyousuke runs at Kai with an extended arm
Kai ducks, preventing Kyousuke from hitting him

The crowd starts to laugh at Kyousuke because of his failed clothesline attempt.

Kai bends over on his knees
and charges towards his opponent, nailing his shoulder right in Kyousuke's stomach, tackling him, and tossing him down onto the cold floor of the pit performing a Fantastic spear
Kai quickly jumps on top of the downed opponent
And he starts to hit him with a combo of punches executing a Incredible Clutching Punch Combination

"Blood! Blood! Blood!" is being shouted by the crowd, hoping for blood to be spilled.

Kai turns around, and grabs Kyousuke's left leg
Kyousuke pulls himself back with his hand, and manages to push him back using his knees, making Kai hit the dirt face first.
Kyousuke starts to crawl over the floor behind Kai, grabbing both his legs pulling them backward making Kai trip
quickly crawls on Kai's back, and holds his head in a modified rear naked choke executing a Legendary Hunter and Prey

Commander: Kyousuke, Let him go! If you hold on to him any longer he might die!

The commander rushes to Kyousuke, and tries to pull him off with as much force as he can
But Kyousuke starts to growl, and hits him with his left arm, knocking the commander back, making him hit the floor back first, letting go of Kai.
Kyousuke leaps at the downed commander,
And hits him in his face with a Hardcore Superman Punch

THE COMMANDER IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

The crowd is silent, staring at what is happening in the pit, too afraid to interfere.

Kyousuke grabs the commander's arm
and tries to break his arm with a violent armbar

THE COMMANDER IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!!

Kyousuke stands up, laughing maniacally.

Kyousuke: Which one of you weaklings will be my next pray!

The crowd starts to run away from the pit, but Kyousuke starts chasing a group of them
And Kyousuke dashes towards one of the soldiers
then he grabs him by his head to drive his face onto the ground with a fantastic One Arm Bulldog, busting his face open.
Kyousuke grabs the soldier by his neck with both of arms
And shakes him raising him from the ground executing a Incredible Two Handed Choke Lift
Kyousuke holds his ripping submission hold

Soldier: Please... stop! I have a family at home with two children! You can't do this to me!

Kyousuke stares the soldier into his eyes, showing no sign of fear
Kyousuke lifts up the soldier, with two hands holding him by the throat
And he falls forward, throwing him down onto the dirt with a Extreme Double Chokelift Slam

The soldier is knocked out, showing no sign of life at all.
Kyousuke suddenly starts to scream, and falls to his knees.

Kyousuke: What have i done... i just choked out one of my best friends, wrecked my commander, and might have even killed a father... He had a family at home...

Kyousuke starts to cry, and he hits the floor with his right fist with full strength

Kyousuke: "Why... Why can't i control my actions? Why did i hurt so much people... I used to be so peaceful... What started this thirst for blood in me?"

Kyousuke sits down, placing his hands on his head.

Kyousuke: Am i going insane? What should i do? I can't stay here, thats for sure...

While Kyousuke is talking to himself trying to calm himself, he sees a shadow in the distance, who is watching him.

Kyousuke: "Why is somebody still there... i felt like i was being watched all the time... But i didn't know it was actually reality!"

Kyousuke starts walking to the shadow in the distance, starting to notice it looks like a girl.

Kyousuke yells at the girl.

Kyousuke: What are you doing here? There are no girls allowed in this army anyway, just go home!

The Girl starts to walk to Kyousuke with an evil smile on her face

Kyousuke: Why are you smiling, why aren't you running? Get out of here before i hurt you! Not that i want to, but i will!

Without realizing it, the girl stood next to Kyousuke

The girl bends down in front of Kyousuke and swingers her fist between Kyousuke's legs, hitting him hard with a Low Blow

Girl: Now that, is for discriminating girls.

The girl then takes a step back and kicks her leg up, her foot landing hard in between Kyousuke's legs.

Girl: And that one, is for trying to boss me around. My name is Lilynette and from now on, I will be the one bossing you around. Is that a problem?

Kyousuke starts to laugh really hard, but only a second because of the pain.

Kyousuke: Me? Listening to you? A mere woman? Why would i? You really are making me lose my temper!

Kyousuke hurls his leg preparing for the blow but Lilynette ducks under the leg dodging the roundhouse kick

Lilynette smiles and kicks Kyousuke bending him forward before places his head between her legs, squeezing her thights together before hooking his arms together and slamming him down to the ground face first.

KYOUSUKE IS BLEEDING!!!

Lilynette: How cute, the soldier tries to hit me with his weak roundhouse kick. However I think his face kissing the floor before me was a much more appropriate manoeuvre. Now if you would be so kind to just come with me.

Lilynette kneel's down before Kyousuke, placing her head beside his and begins to whispers.

Lilynette: I can make this sickness end for you... But it's not like you have much choice either way!

Lilynette stands back up and foldings her arms, looking at Kyousuke below.

Kyousuke stumbles to hit feet, anger on his face as he yells at Lilynette

Kyousuke: I won't come with you, but if you want to fight me so badly, prepare to die!

Kyousuke dives over the floor behind Lilynette, grabbing both of her legs pulling them backward making Lilynette trip.

Suddenly Lilynette kicks her foot into Kyousuke face, escaping the grasp of Kyousuke before stepping back and slamming the heel of her boot into face and slamming her foot onto the ground, stomping onto his face.

KYOUSUKE IS A CRIMSON MASK!!!

Lilynette: Oh look, I seemed to have stepped onto something.

Lilynette lift's her foot off Kyousuke's face, hovering it over his skull while looking down at him with a devilish smile.

Lilynette: Oh please, don't make me laugh. I suggest you listen to me now, unless you want to be spending your last moment's being under the soles of my boots.

Kyousuke is screaming in pain and agony, from all the blood he is losing.

Lilynette: Oh calm down you little weakling.

Lilynette step's forward, placing her boot over Kyousuke's mouth, muffling his screams.

Lilynette: That's much better. Now where was I... Oh yeah, Ahh yes. I have seen what you did to the other soldiers back there; I might admit, I was slightly impressed. However, I have seen how you can not control your own body.

Lilynette slides her boot from Kyousuke's mouth along to his forehead.

Lilynette: So I have a little deal for you. You will serve me and fight for me, and will be allowed to relieve your anger against others. All I require, is your freedom. Which, for you probably means staying in a cell all the time since you almost killed 3 people.

Kyousuke is frowning, but then answers.

Kyousuke: Yeah sure, its not like i have much of an option anyway.... Show me to this place you are talking about!

Lilynette lift's her foot from Kyousuke's forehead and smiles before turning and walking behind a near hut. She stands and waits for Kyousuke to arrive, who has trouble walking because of his injuries.

When Kyousuke arrives behind the hut, he seems some strange device looking like a portal.

Kyousuke: What is this... Where are you taking me?

Lilynette stands behind Kyousuke, placing her hand on his shoulder and learning close.

Lilynette: My world, but you my dear boy, can call it hell.

Lilynette suddenly kicks Kyousuke into the portal, and starts to laugh manically.

Lilynette: Oh how it is funny how easy it is to manipulate the mind of humans... Such feeble beings.

Lilynette then enters the portal, with an evil smile on her face.
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Great job on the modifications, i will keep the " thing in mind next time.

Yeah, i wasn't really sure so i just put in some random moves to get the idea of how the little fight went

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down