Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keele's Last Chance

Go down

Keele's Last Chance Empty Keele's Last Chance

Post by Sephira Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:34 am

TBD.

Keele Ziebel can be seen sitting in a cell, deep within the grounds of the Tournament Arena. The lights are dim, only a few flamed torches maintaining any aspect of light in the area.

He sit’s on a wooden bed, the mattress thin and uncomfortable. As he twiddles his thumbs, reflecting on recent events, his mind poised with doubt. He places his head in his hands and begins to sob.

Suddenly, the sound of foot steps approach from the distance, followed by more. He quickly recovers and stands to his feet, shifting over to a wall; leaning against it to maintain a cool composure. The cell door begins to creak open as two female guard's approach him, grabbing his shoulder's.

A sound of laughter can be heard echoing through the cell, as Sakuya emerges through the cell door, a smirk on her face as her eye's give of a red glow. She walk's up to Keele, placing her hands underneath his chin, digging her finger's in his flesh as she smiles devilishly at him.

Sakuya: Poor little Keele, held in this dark Cell all alone, left to think over his pathetic mistakes that got him here in the first place.

Sakuya slides her hand up onto Keele's face, her palm covering his mouth while pinching his nose shut between her fingers; using her hand to block his airways, slowly suffocating him.

Sakuya: I can just feel your life slowly drifting away... I have your fate in my hands Keele, I could end it all for you fight now.

Keele grabs hold of Sakuya's arm, attempting to pull her hand off of his face as she suffocates him. Sakuya smiles, nodding at the guard's as they let go of Keele. She let's of a slight giggle as she watches Keele desperately try to pull her arm to force her to remove her hand.

Sakuya: Try... HARDER!

Suddenly Sakuya begins to push forward, forcing Keele to step backwards. She slams Keele's head against the cell wall as Keele lets of a suffocated scream of pain.

Sakuya: Tick tock Keele, you need to make more effort before your life slips away.

As Keele begins to turn blue, a Guard comes rushing through the cell door.

Guard: Mistress, Lilynette has demanded that Keele be forced to fight in a match in the upcoming tournament!

Sakuya sighs before removing her hands from Keele's face, as he slides to the floor gasping for air.

Sakuya: Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint the Queen by removing another little worm from this world so privately.

Keele, now laying on the ground, still gasping for air begins to attempt to speak

Keele: No... no I won't fight...

Sakuya walk's up to Keele, stomping her boot over his mouth, muffing his crys in pain. She begins to apply pressure while kneeling down to Keele.

Sakuya: Oh but you will, because if you do not...

Sakuya begins to apply more pressure onto her foot as a muffled cry in pain can be heard around the cell.

Sakuya: The choice is Keele, you fight as the Queen has demanded... or you die and the last thing you'll ever see will be the sole of my boot coming crashing down.

Sakuya stands to her feet, hovering her boot over Keele's face.

Sakuya: So what will it be huh?

Keele signs to himself before whispering the words "fine". Sakuya sighs in disappointment before placing her foot down next to Keele's face.

Sakuya: Oh you disappoint me Keele, I actually wanted you to deny... so I could crush another little worm under my boots. Oh well, maybe next time.

The guard's grabs Keele up from the floor as Sakuya walk's up and places her hand on Keele's cheek.

Sakuya: I'll be watching you Keele. Don't let those big bad fighter's tear you apart too bad, I might want another piece of you later on...

Keele look's back at her in fear as the Guards begin to drag him away. Sakuya stand's in his cell, looking on with a deviant smile.
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Keele's Last Chance Empty Re: Keele's Last Chance

Post by Sephira Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Need's checking. Idea is Sakuya hates him and basically want's to kill him with her own hands because she deems him a waste to the realm. So in the Episodes when I bring Lilynette in for the seduction part to use his intelligence to design a new arena, Sakuya will basically abuse him physically and mentally until the end of Season where the "new arena" would debut in a match where Sakuya will admit he has some uses after all, but won't hesitate to crush him when his usefulness is up.
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum