Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Never Know Their True Intentions (Amoni/Katatonia)

Go down

You Never Know Their True Intentions (Amoni/Katatonia) Empty You Never Know Their True Intentions (Amoni/Katatonia)

Post by Sephira Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:15 am

As the Camera cut's the corridor, Katatonia can be be seen wondering around the corridor's.

Katatonia: Where is she? I could have sworn she was here not long ago!

As she becomes more frantic, she notices Amoni walking out of one of the cell blocks in the distance. Katatonia quickly jogs up to Amoni and grabs her by the arm, pulling her to face her.
Katatonia: Where were you!? We have to train for tonight!

Amoni bow's and turn's red with embarrassment.

Amoni: My apologies, I was just with a really... handsome man...

Amoni sighs and puts her hands together before smiling at Katatonia.

Amoni: But, I am ready to train now!

Katatonia rubs her hands onto her face and gives Amoni a look of disbelief

Katatonia: Really, you where in a cell block with one of the male combatants?! Are you insane??

Amoni looks confused at Katatonia

Amoni: What do you mean? Are we not allowed anywhere near the men?

Katatonia begins to laugh and places her hand on Amoni's shoulder

Katatonia: Oh no, we are but it's not the best idea. After all, they are forced to spend a lot of time with each other, you never know what their attentions could become.

Katatonia: But in all seriousness, we need to get training. So let's go already!

Katatonia turns and walks off, as Amoni looks back into the cell with a worried expression on her face before running after Katatonia.
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down