Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Backstage Celebration.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Backstage Celebration.

Post by Vicious Wolf on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:31 am

Izumi can be seen in the now empty training area practicing some punches on a sand bag, he had been waiting all day for the combatants to leave so he could practice in peace. However he soon hears a lot of loud conversation and the smell of that horrible liquid that his mentor was so fond of drinking, beer if he remembered correctly.He looked towards the entrance and noticed three figures entering.As they entered the light he notice it was Dogpyle and Vicious Wolf with the woman who had helped them in there match.They had there tag titles around there waists and walked with confadence. Dogpyle was the first to notice Izumi and called him over.

Izumi: Congratulations on your title win,it is awesome to see all your work has paid off this season.

Vicious Wolf:Thanks kid, you know I thought that you would be one of the first people in this area that I would mentally destroy but you did good and helped us out,good work kid, perhaps if you keep up with your training you might have even ten percent of our talent.Oh yeah I have not introduced her yet but this is my servant Vanessa.

With the last comment the woman punched Vicious Wolf's arm causing him to flinch and hold his arm in pain.

Vicious Wolf: Okay ,okay, she is my long time Girlfriend and an extremely powerful vampire. If you thought I was scary and evil you should get on her bad side, she can hold gurges for longer than anyone I know.So why dont you come and join us and you can learn how the champions celebrate?

(Your turn Dogpyle)

Vicious Wolf
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Re: Backstage Celebration.

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:47 am

Izumi can be seen in the now empty training area practicing some punches on a sand bag, he had been waiting all day for the combatants to leave so he could practice in peace. However he soon hears a lot of loud conversation and the smell of that horrible liquid that his mentor was so fond of drinking, beer if he remembered correctly.He looked towards the entrance and noticed three figures entering.As they entered the light he notice it was Dogpyle and Vicious Wolf with the woman who had helped them in there match.They had there tag titles around there waists and walked with confadence. Dogpyle was the first to notice Izumi and called him over.

Izumi: Congratulations on your title win,it is awesome to see all your work has paid off this season.

Vicious Wolf:Thanks kid, you know I thought that you would be one of the first people in this area that I would mentally destroy but you did good and helped us out,good work kid, perhaps if you keep up with your training you might have even ten percent of our talent.Oh yeah I have not introduced her yet but this is my servant Vanessa.

With the last comment the woman punched Vicious Wolf's arm causing him to flinch and hold his arm in pain.

Vicious Wolf: Okay ,okay, she is my long time Girlfriend and an extremely powerful vampire. If you thought I was scary and evil you should get on her bad side, she can hold gurges for longer than anyone I know.So why dont you come and join us and you can learn how the champions celebrate?

Izumi: It's a great offer, but I'll better stay here, and put in some more work in. Still thanks for the offer, it means a lot when it's coming from a QBC champion.

Vicious Wolf: Well, suit yourself kid. Alright we going Dogpyle. You coming?

He puts his hand over Vanessa and walks off slowly looking back at Dogpyle.

Dogpyle: Naah, you guys go right ahead. I'll be right there in a minute.

Vicious Wolf: Sure man. Make sure not to miss out on all the fun!

Vicious Wolf then walks into another hallway and slams the door as the celebration sounds go more distant with every second. Dogpyle turns his attention to Izumi.

Dogpyle: Hey kid. What's the matter? It's a great night. We just one the Tag titles. Chris is about to retain his World Title. We should be celebrating, you'll get your reps in later, come on!

Dogpyle takes Izumi by his shoulders and attempts to push him in their luxus cell direction, just to be resisted from Izumi.

Izumi: No! You don't understand! Yeah you did your work and you got where you are deserveingly so, but in order for me to reach my goals and dreams there can be no distractions for me. All I want is to be in the roster, I want to be in a Qbc ppv, contending for titles, getting fame and recognition. All my time in this world I've been put down, and now that you've handed me this opportunity to actually make something of myself, do you expect me to just throw it away? No, not if I can do something about it.

Izumi then turns around, looks at the screen on the on going ppv with a focus look and keeps going at the sand bag as he seems to look more cut with every day.

Dogpyle: Alright, I understand. You keep it up and you'll get there, I promise.

Before Dogpyle can walk off Cobalt slowly walks into the scene and coughs.

Cobalt: Kh-khmm!

Dogpyle: Cobalt...

Izumi: Mr. Cobalt

Izumi bows down just to be picked up by Dogpyle.

Cobalt: I couldn't help but hear Izumi talking about his 'big' dream. And I must admit I'm inspired by it. So you know what? On the opener of season 3. I'm going on a limb and giving you a shot to earn a Qbc contract.

A huge smile can be seen lit on Izumi's face as he is about to jump up in celebration.

Cobalt: But wait. You'll have to earn it in a match, against a worthy opponent, nobody gets a Qbc contract for free here. So. On season 3 opener show you Izumi will face.

A moment of silence surrounds the building as Izumi crosses his fingers.

Cobalt: Chris Hunt....

Dogpyle: What? Are you kidding me?

Cobalt: Good night gentlemen. Who knows Izumi, maybe by the time the next Ppv comes around, you might be in the main event.

A sarcastic laugh then is heard from Cobalt as he walks off with Izumi being destroyed mentally and Dogpyle looking at Izumi with a worried look on his face, before the scene fades.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum