Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Who's Side Are You On?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who's Side Are You On?

Post by The Mark on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:43 am

Outside of 'Primetime' John Meadows' cell, troops of guards run past. However, John doesn't pay attention as he does his exercises.

John Meadows: 34...35...36...37...

John Meadows stops as he hears his cell door open. Looking up, he sees The Mark.

John Meadows: Are you kidding me? Is this what people do nowadays? Just barge into others cells like they own the place? It may not be much of a home but it's still my cell and it just got a whole lot worse after you walked in, freak.

The Mark doesn't say anything as he moves into the cell.

John Meadows: Now I'll give you one chance to tell me why you're here Mark, or I''ll instantly slap you back to wherever the hell you came from. Choose wisely.

The Mark: How do you feel about being left like this? Alone, in a cage, only let out when they want you to.

John Meadows: You don't listen do you?

John Meadows stands up angrily and points at The Mark.

John Meadows: The only "Mark" that people are going to recognize is the mark of your sorry [censored] blood spread all over this cell. Now why are you here?!

The Mark: Stop making this about me. I came to talk about you. I would have thought any conversation about yourself would make you more open to me.

John Meadows: Huhhhhh. Okay Mark, fill my ears with your lingual feces I suppose.

The Mark: If not by Sakuya, then Colbalt would have told you plenty about myself and my compatriot, Laura Kinney. Probably told that I'm a coward that hides in the shadow and Laura is an over-aggressive woman without a limit. They are sadly mistaken. What you need to know about me is that I'm a humble man, willing to admit his faults and works around them.

The Mark taps his mask.

The Mark: This as an example. As for Laura, she's passionate. Anything she sets her mind to, she makes it happen. True, she will go to extents far beyond then what's needed, but she makes it happen regardless.

The Mark moves in front of John Meadows and looks at him.

The Mark: But you... You have a fire in you that is dying as long as you remain in this cell. You can be greater, and those doors that keep you in here aren't letting you spread out.

The Mark reveals a key and sets it on John Meadows' bed.

The Mark: Your freedom is right there. If you want to let that fire grow, you can come with me and make this place belong to us. If you would rather keep yourself in here and listen to the queen for however long your life is in here... then stay away from the wave of the future that is Killer's Instinct.

The Mark goes to the cell door and goes through it again.

The Mark: So, what's it going to be?

John Meadows: The offer sounds tempting and all bro, it really does, but the first rule you need to learn about Primetime is that he does things on his own time and doesn't trust anyone, no matter how far he can throw them. You're looking at one-thousand percent the best thing that the QBC has seen since the last spotting of Miley Cyrus twerking..if you even know who that is. Basically what I'm trying to tell you Mark is that John Meadows doesn't need anyone's help. I run alone and I don't run scared. I wont ever listen to a word the queen says, unless she's on her knees or in my bed! Just know... I'm not against you, but I'm definitely not with you. NOW, HIT THE BRICKS! Oh, and thanks for the key.

The Mark only nods and shuts the gate.

Last edited by The_Mark on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
The Mark
Commentator
Commentator

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's Side Are You On?

Post by "PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:08 am

Outside of 'Primetime' John Meadows' cell, troops of guards run past. However, John doesn't pay attention as he does his exercises.

John Meadows: 34...35...36...37...

John Meadows stops as he hears his cell door open. Looking up, he sees The Mark.

John Meadows: Are you kidding me? Is this what people do nowadays? Just barge into others cells like they own the place? It may not be much of a home but it's still my cell and it just got a whole lot worse after you walked in, freak.

The Mark doesn't say anything as he moves into the cell.

John Meadows: Now I'll give you one chance to tell me why you're here Mark, or I''ll instantly slap you back to wherever the hell you came from. Choose wisely.

The Mark: How do you feel about being left like this? Alone, in a cage, only let out when they want you to.

John Meadows: You don't listen do you? (Meadows stands up angrily) The only "Mark" that people are going to recognize is the mark of your sorry [censored] blood spread all over this cell. Now why are you here?!

The Mark: Stop making this about me. I came to talk about you. I would have thought any conversation about yourself would make you more open to me.

John Meadows: Huhhhhh. Okay Mark, fill my ears with your lingual feces I suppose.

The Mark: If not by Sakuya, then Colbalt would have told you plenty about myself and my compatriot, Laura Kinney. Probably told that I'm a coward that hides in the shadow and Laura is an over-aggressive woman without a limit. They are sadly mistaken. What you need to know about me is that I'm a humble man, willing to admit his faults and works around them.

The Mark taps his mask.

The Mark: This as an example. As for Laura, she's passionate. Anything she sets her mind to, she makes it happen. True, she will go to extents far beyond then what's needed, but she makes it happen regardless.

The Mark moves in front of John Meadows and looks at him.

The Mark: But you... You have a fire in you that is dying as long as you remain in this cell. You can be greater, and those doors that keep you in here aren't letting you spread out.

The Mark reveals a key and sets it on John Meadows' bed.

The Mark: Your freedom is right there. If you want to let that fire grow, you can come with me and make this place belong to us. If you would rather keep yourself in here and listen to the queen for however long your life is in here... then stay away from the wave of the future that is Killer's Instinct.

The Mark goes to the cell door and goes through it again.

The Mark: So, what's it going to be?

(John Meadows either tells The Mark he'll go on his own or is willing to go with him)

John Meadows: The offer sounds tempting and all bro it really does, but the first rule you need to learn about Primetime is that he does things on his own time and doesn't trust anyone, no matter how far he can throw them. You're looking at one-thousand percent the best thing that the QBC has seen since the last spotting of Miley Cyrus twerking..if you even know who that is. Basically what I'm trying to tell you Mark is that John Meadows doesn't need anyone's help. I run alone and I don't run scared. I wont ever listen to a word the queen says, unless she's on her knees or in my bed! Just know... I'm not against you, but I'm definitely not with you. NOW, HIT THE BRICKS! Oh, and thanks for the key.
"PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum