Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

The Apex Predator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Apex Predator

Post by Sephira on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:33 am

Wrestler Name: The Apex Predator
Heel
Gimmick: The Apex Predator is known to be a loner, but he acts like he's not. He strangely has the fan's appreciation even though he does not try to do so. He is most likely seen as a "heel" because of his actions in and outside the ring. He works alone.

Roleplay example:
John=Commentary
Jimmy=Commentary
(Note)

*The lights turn off, nothing but darkness can be seen*

*The Apex Predator's Theme plays*

John: Oh my lord, who is that?

Jimmy: It looks like the circus came to town John, this kid is no good.

John: You mean hes a joke Jimmy?

Jimmy: Exactly!

*The Apex Predator heads to the ring, with a frown on his face and with his fists ready for action.

Jimmy:I'm intersted to see what he's going to do tonight John.

John:Probably another one of those kids trying to join C.I.E Wrestling, what a waste of time.

*The Apex Predator slides to the ring, and looks directly at the commentary table*

The Apex Predator: You guys think I'm stupid, don't you? The comments you guys have made can be heard all over the arena.

*Jimmy stands up*

Jimmy:You're just another rookie here wasting valuable time here, we are trying to run a show!

*The Apex Predator smirks*

The Apex Predator: You really don't know who I am don't you? I know your kind, trying to bring down talent because you fail to even keep your body in shape, old man.

Fans:Oh!!!!!

Jimmy: You think you can just come to this business and insult me in live television? You got it wrong kid, I just choose not to wrestle.

Fans:What!

The Apex Predator:Heh, you're nothing but a lazy old man that sits down and talks for a living, you have all talk but nothing to back it up, I don't have time for this, I'm here to make a statement.

Jimmy: Now you listen he-

John: Sit down for christ's sake!
*Jimmy sits*

The Apex Predator: Now, I've come here to make all of you see what real wrestling is all about. The C.I.E fans all over the world will see what real entertainment is. But I'm not doing this for you guys, I'm doing this for myself. I'm going to rise to the top one way or another, but you'll just see me do it because you'll be watching this on your television sets. Don't like me, Don't care. Like me? Don't.

*Lights turn off*

Jimmy: What a weirdo.
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

http://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Apex Predator

Post by Sephira on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Joined another Fed. No longer interested in anything this guy has to offer.
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

http://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum