Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telsa's Revival

5 posters

Go down

Telsa's Revival Empty Telsa's Revival

Post by Sephira Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:03 am

If you are interested in becoming part of Telsa's Revival; the story of Telsa Corporation please comment below.

This story will revolve around both the creation of the Telsa, the AI vs Human Tournaments, the archive of Experiments to enhance human kind, the archive of experiments leading up to the 'merging' of Human and AI & the history/story of some of the AI Models who are not 'normal' i.e they have a dark history or are more then just 'AI'.

Introduction:
Following the war of mankind in 2200, the year daily was renamed to A.E (After Extinction). In the year 12 A.E a Corporation began to rise that produced Artificial Intelligence to counter the huge reduction in human numbers for labor. Controlled by an unknown Cyber Hybrid who became a multi billionaire and sole controller of the Corporation in 15 A.E. Following the re-success of Sport Entertainment, mainly Wrestling and Cage Fighting sweeping the world, in 18 A.E she decides to come into contact of local tournament known as Industrial Fighting, and later buys most shares and demands the tournament rename to Cybernetic Industrial Evolution.

In 22 A.E as a goal to increase productions and make use of faulty and old models from the corporation production line, Neptune pays off the original founder and has her scientists reprogram robots to fight in the sport and raise the profile of the corporation, running adverts in shows displaying the models and uses of her A.I.

As an offer to all who choose to compete in her Tournaments, she offers a wealth of upgrades for the competitors to enhance their own body as well as large pay-checks to counter to danger of fighting against each other and her machines.

The year is now 24 A.E and Cybernetic Industrial Evolution has risen to world wide status. Telsa Corporation has opened the doors to more fighters and begun the construction of more factory's to bring new models into the world.

Tournament: Cybernetic Industrial Evolution
Sponsor: Telsa Corporation
Manager: Unknown
Chairman: Unknown
Current Funds: $22,000,000,000,000

Former Tournament Logo
Telsa's Revival CyberneticLogoBannerWhite_zps3b53bc84

Example Archive
Event Log: 6553A
Year: 6 A.E
...Starting video...

Lilynette: It's almost time. I've made all the preparations I need, including closed off the entire sub section in case things go horribly wrong. The Cells are showing positively to the organ testing so I think it's time to take it to the next level. I could not get a volunteer so I am going to go ahead and use myself. I've requested that if things go wrong then let it go wrong, if I don't survive then it means playing god is simply not in my own power.

Lilynette walks over to the A.I on the ground at the corner of the ground. She slowly lifts it up and places it on her back, her legs shaking from the weight as she pulls a tube from its body and inserts it into her chest.

Lilynette: I've upgraded my robot. The moment I inject myself, a trigger will be hit and it'll automatically begin sucking the blood from my body through its own and back into my veins. This process will allow its own resource enhanced core to communicate with the cells in my blood and hopefully trigger the communication barrier we want and allow it read every single life sign in my body. It should be able to read everything from my blood sugar, my blood cell count, my mood based on brain waves among other things. With that, if it detects my life signs lowering, it should make some attempt to stop it, especially if it reads that if my life signs hit 0, its own could do as well.

Lilynette slowly walks over to a table, her legs slowly buckling from the weight of her A.I on her back. She grabs a Needle and holds it against the Camera, showing a yellow like glowing liquid.

Lilynette: The biometric cells ended up causing the result to shine Yellow, hopefully this won't have a lasting effect as I do not think people will be most impressed if they end up being glow in the dark, especially as yellow isn't the most appealing color the be glowing! What I will do next, is insert the needle directly into my arm, it'll automatically release the substance into my blood stream and trigger the A.I to filter my blood through its shell.

Lilynette lifts the Needle against her arm and shaking presses the sharp point of the needle against her skin. She lets out a large sigh before looking up at the ceiling with a tear streaming down her face before pushing it in, triggering the Needle to release the cells into her veins.

As the Cells begin to enter her blood stream, the A.I triggers its own system and begins to transfer the blood through its own body. As Lilynette stands before the camera, a slow black mark begins to show on her arm where the needle hangs, slowly spreading along her arm. As Lily looks down noticing it, she begins to breathe deeply, closing her eyes tightly and preparing herself.

Suddenly the cells begin to warp with her blood stream, causing the red blood cells to take on a new form, different from the original tests; this time glowing a shade of green and changing shape. It spreads as the black marks on her skin begin to take a new shape, taking on a pattern. However things soon change, as the new blue cells begin to heat up, burning the internal organs as they flow through. Lilynette begins to scream and slowly loose balance as the cells travel through her entire body.

Suddenly her eyes open, as her once blue eyes turn completely yellow , glowing brightly as her skin begins to change to a new color, similar to her blood cells as the black marks slowly travel further up her body as she lets out loud screams that can be heard through the entire corridor. Lilynette begins to fall towards the Camera, grabbing the surface and pulling herself up as her yellow eyes look into the distance, she begins to stutter words out.

Lilynette: S-s-something is wrong... N-n-nothing like this happened in the tests... i-i-it burns... I-i-t burns so much...

Her entire skin changes color as the blood cells all warp and take on a new form. Her veins begin to rise to the surface, showing a distinctive movement as if her blood is thickening too great for her body. As Lilynette begins to let our more screams, her legs begin to buckle as she tumbles to the floor, knocking the camera to the ground with her. She grabs the camera and holds it before screaming into the microphone.

Lilynette: Kill me! Kill me now! Somebody please end this... I-I-I can't take this anymore...

Suddenly her yellow eyes begin to fade as a yellow like liquid begins to drip down her face. She lets our a deathly scream before slapping the camera away, turning her body away as a stream of yellow liquid travels down her body and onto the floor. She begins to lay on the floor, her A.I still attached, unresponsive as her body begins to shake as she lays into a ball on the ground.

Suddenly an alarm begins to sound out throughout the entire building as the room begins to flash red but Lilynette just lays there, rocking as her clothing begins to melt away, exposing her now blue like skin while her hair slowly changes to color as it runs along her back. The black marks stop traveling and lay around her body like a tattoo.

As the alarm continues to sound, Lilynette can be seen withering in the corner of the camera, her feint voice can be heard almost singing to herself. Suddenly her A.I awakens as lights can be seen from all over its body.

A.I : Systems activated. Warning. Low life signals detected. Warning: User life signs faded. Initiated repair. Activating backup systems. User life signs at 5%. Starting Emergency Medical Procedures.

As the A.I can be seen extending itself, an earth quake sounds through the entire room, knocking camera away as Lilynette can be heard letting out a cry for help.

...Video stops...
...Report: Explosion Detected in Generator...

In A.E 6, Lilynette injected herself with a new Cell with the intent to merge her own blood with the blood of an A.I to allow Humans and Robots to become one.

-----

Theme for the story/website:

If enough people sign up, a new website will be created for this.

Last edited by Ickle Izu on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Telsa's Revival Empty Re: Telsa's Revival

Post by Ayari Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:06 am

Fully up for it Razz
Ayari
Ayari
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky Hogan Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:15 am

Same here, sign me up
Rocky Hogan
Rocky Hogan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mark Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:10 am

You only need to ask.

EDIT: I completely forgot about that sig, HAHAHA
The Mark
The Mark
Commentator
Commentator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephira Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:34 am

We need to decide on a name for this as I will get the appropriate domain for the website and teamspeak
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mark Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 am

A name? Nothing immediately springing to mind. I'd have thought it would be called Tesla and we'd be fine. Maybe something something Machina?
The Mark
The Mark
Commentator
Commentator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky Hogan Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:30 pm

I also thought we were going to use Telsa. Is it going to be based on the cybernetic industrial evolution story? or on the wider world because if not you could use CIE for the URL?

Rocky Hogan
Rocky Hogan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mark Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:29 am

So are we still doing this?

Name Vote - Tesla X Machina (Stupid, but I just wanted to throw something out there)
The Mark
The Mark
Commentator
Commentator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:07 am

So sorry to join in late, I was in work so was not able to visit here, I decided to join too Smile though I'm not much creative with my work but I'll try my best Smile
Name? How about this? - Cybernetic Revolution and Evolution in Systematic Technology - C.R.E.S.T :p (eh I know its not literally related but it sounds fun though)
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:44 am

I also need to tell you that this is the first time I'm joining a fed, and English is not a far known language for me so there might be some grammatical mistakes I can make in my posts, I mean if you want a good experienced guy in this fed then its okay, I accept my rejection, but if you're ready to give me a chance I'll do my best in it Wink
I've read guides of how to create a storyline and I'll be making storylines based on it.
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum