Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnum vs Lilynette

Go down

Magnum vs Lilynette Empty Magnum vs Lilynette

Post by Sephira Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:07 am

* ”Youngin on his Grind” begins to play in the arena (crowd booing) as Magnum makes his way onto the beginning of the entrance ramp with a mic in his hand*

Airi: Well it looks like we are finally going to see Magnum in action. Unfortunately he has to go up against our Queen Lilynette.

Nanael: That is correct Airi this next scheduled match will be a brutal one for sure as our Queen has hand picked Magnum to be as she called her first victim in the QBC.

Airi: Ok be quiet Nanael it looks like Magnum has something to say.

Magnum puts the mic to his mouth then back down as the crown continues to boo him intensely. After a few moments he lifts the mic up*

Magnum: I think you all need to SHUT THE HELL UP. (Crowd chants you suck) Oh I do not suck trust me on that. (The chant gets louder so Magnum puts the mic down and his hands on his hips just looking around at the crowd)

Nanael: Airi it definitely looks like the crowd does not want to hear anything from Magnum.

Airi: Wow you figured that one out all on your own, congratulations. These people need to show some respect this guy is a champion from where he comes from and Im sure he will be one here.

Nanael: Maybe.

Magnum: Now I have a few things to say before this match I have with your Queen. (Crowd begins to chant Lilynette Lilynette Lilynette)* pause by Magnum* Yeah that’s right her, Queen Lilynette. (Crowd cheers loudly) First off I never back down from anyone so if she wants to fight me * pauses and puts the mic down before lifting it back up * then she will get one. Not only will she get a fight she will get a beating no one and I MEAN NO ONE has ever given her before, you can bet on that.

Nanael: Whoa very strong words from Magnum which he might regret later on.

Airi: I don’t agree with you often but this time I do. Magnum needs to be careful I really don’t want to see him get hurt.

Nanael: I thought you were so confident that he wouldn’t Airi.

Airi: Oh shut up.

Magnum: I might have been brought here against my own will but I will make this my new home and no one will stop me from dominating. I will prove it to all of you idiots tonight by making an example out of the Queen. So Queen Lilynette you best be ready because Magnum is here and I aint going no where. Now Comment as you see fit.

(Magnum drops the mic and heads towards the ring as the arena gets dark and the crowd gets silent in anticipation for the arrival of Queen Lilynette.)

The two stare proudly at each other

and then engage in a exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent

after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Lilynette prevails and throws Magnum across the ring!

Airi: No supprise to see the Queen win this one.
Naneal: Magnum still has a chance!

Magnum then gets up and goes on the attack!

Magnum hurls the leg preparing the blow

Lilynette performs a really high jump

Magnum grabs Lilynette's hair

Magnum grabs one Lilynette's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Magnum runs toward the opponent and leaps

Lilynette bends dodging the Running Dropkick and starts a counterattack

Lilynette grabs his rival's leg

raises his elbow and performs a light Elbow drop to inner thigh!!

Lilynette grabs Magnum's hair

Lilynette grabs his opponent's legs and head

then he turns and grabs his opponent's arm to pull it by performing a light Octopus Hold!!

Magnum escapes from the hold

Lilynette grabs Magnum blocking his shoulder

Magnum breaks free from the Shoulder Lock just in time, regaining the initative

Magnum grabs his rival's leg

raises his elbow and performs a light Elbow drop to inner thigh!!

Magnum executes a backflip standing next to the lying opponent

and lands on him splashing him with a light Standing Moonsault!!

Naneal: I don't think the Queen will be to happy with her hair being ruined like that!
Airi: I don't think she'll be too happy being touched by someone like Magnum never mind her hair being ruined.

Magnum lunges himself on the ropes

Magnum runs toward the opponent

Lilynette dodges the Running Arm Drag and takes the initiative

Lilynette bounces against the ropes

and knocks Magnum down while running, performing a strong Rope Drop Clothesline!!

Lilynette lifts his opponent's leg

Magnum moves at last to dodge the Elbow drop to inner thigh and gains the initiative

Magnum holds his opponent wrists while he's laying on his belly pulling them on his back

then he twists them in an unnatural way performing a light Chicken Wing!!

Lilynette escapes from the hold

Magnum bends his opponent's arm behind his back while he's laying on the mat

Lilynette executes a backflip standing next to the lying opponent

Magnum moves out the way just in time, dodging a Standing Moonsault and retaking initative

Magnum lifts his opponent's leg

and hits it with an elbow performing a strong Elbow drop to inner thigh!!

Magnum grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes

Magnum runs towards his opponent

Lilynette jumps quickly over his laying opponent

to hit him with the elbow by performing a strong Elbow Drop!!

Lilynette leaps up executing a somersault, pointing at his opponent lying across the ring

Magnum moves out the way just in time, dodging a a Cowards Die Twice and retaking initative

Magnum leaps up executing a somersault, pointing at his opponent lying across the ring

and lands on him splashing him with a Fantastic Moonsault To Hell !!

Magnum turns his opponent on his belly bending his arms behind his back

Lilynette easily avoids a a Chicken Wing, gaining the initiative.

Lilynette gets close to Magnum and jumps

to hit him with a strong Elbow Drop!!

Lilynette grapples one of Magnum shoulders

Magnum breaks free from the a Shoulder Lock just in time, regaining the initative

Magnum executes a backflip standing next to the lying opponent

and lands on him splashing him with a Fantastic Standing Moonsault well executed!!!

Magnum leaps up executing a somersault, pointing at his opponent lying across the ring

Lilynette moves out the way just in time, dodging a a Moonsault To Hell and retaking initative

Lilynette gets close to Magnum and jumps

to hit him with a light Elbow Drop!!

Lilynette lunges himself on the ropes

Lilynette gains momentum by bouncing off the middle rope, and leaps backwards on his opponent

Magnum dodges a a Springboard Backflip Elbow Smash and retakes the initiative!

then he starts to pull them in an unnatural way executing a light Chicken Wing!!

Airi: Easy for the Queen to get out of this one, no hold can truely hold her.

Magnum is about to perform his taunt

Magnum throws his hands up in the air for a few seconds executing A Greatness

Lilynette moves out the way just in time, dodging a a Moonsault To Hell and retaking initative

Lilynette lifts his opponent's leg

raises his elbow and performs a violent Elbow drop to inner thigh!!

Lilynette jumps quickly over his laying opponent

Magnum grabs one Lilynette's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Magnum hooks Lilynette from behind

Lilynette is about to perform his taunt

Magnum capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!

but Lilynette is faster and is not caught off guard!

Lilynette grabs his opponent's head

Magnum easily avoids a a Knee on Head and gains the initiative

Magnum grabs his opponent's head

and hits him right into the face with the knee, executing a light Knee on Head!!

Magnum turns giving his shouldres to the adversary

Lilynette grabs his opponent from behind, hooking both of his arms from the sides

Magnum easily eludes a a Tiger Suplex, retaking the initiative

Magnum gets on Lilynette's shoulders,

then he hooks him with the legs to make him fall on the ground with a violent Hurracanrana!!

Lilynette Folders her arms and chuckles at the opponent executing A Smirk

Lilynette leaps up executing a somersault, pointing at his opponent lying across the ring

Magnum moves out the way just in time, dodging a a Cowards Die Twice and retaking initative

Magnum moves behind his opponent while he's sitting on the ground

holding his chin with the hands to perform light Chin Lock!!

Lilynette quickly gets up and counterattacks!

Lilynette gets ready to hit Magnum

Magnum shifts and avoids an a European Uppercut, taking the initiative

Magnum open his arms

and hits Lilynette on the face with the palms of the hands performing a violent Mongolian Chop!!

Airi: How the hell did he managed to hit that?
Naneal: He's a lot better then he looks huh?

Magnum turns giving his shouldres to the adversary

Lilynette charges a knee to hit Magnum

executing a strong Knee Smash!!

Lilynette performs a backflip, using the top rope as a springboard

Magnum moves out the way just in time, dodging a a Springboard Bulldog and retaking initative

then he hooks him with the legs to make him fall on the ground with a strong Hurracanrana!!

Magnum climbs the top turnbuckle and leaps toward the head of the opponent with legs apart

Lilynette grabs one Magnum's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Lilynette runs toward Magnum

and spins hitting him with a light Rolling Elbow Smash!!

Lilynette grabs Magnum blocking his shoulder

catching Lilynette off guard!

Magnum grabs his opponent's legs and head

Lilynette executes a backflip standing next to the lying opponent

Magnum moves out the way just in time, dodging a a Standing Moonsault and retaking initative

and lets himself fall over it with a violent Elbow drop to inner thigh!!

Magnum pulls Lilynette still groggy, by his hair

Magnum Lifts the opponent on his shoulders

Lilynette hardly blocks the Magnum Bomb

Lilynette jumps on the turnbuckle and does a 360 degree flip

to land on him with a Fantastic Corkscrew Splash !!

Lilynette suddenly dodges the a Rolling Elbow Smash, taking the initiative

Lilynette grabs his rival's leg

raises his elbow and performs a strong Elbow drop to inner thigh!!

Lilynette puts Magnum shoulder in a lever

Magnum breaks free from the a Shoulder Lock just in time, regaining the initative

raises his elbow and performs a violent Elbow drop to inner thigh!!

Lilynette capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!

catching Magnum off guard!

Lilynette bounces off, using the top rope

tucks Magnum's head in his armpit, wraps his arm around the head, and drags him to the mat, executing a light Springboard Bulldog!!

Lilynette lunges himself on the ropes

Lilynette runs toward the opponent

Magnum dodges the a Running Arm Drag and takes the initiative

then he hooks him with the legs to make him fall on the ground with a violent Hurracanrana!!

Lilynette capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!

but Magnum is faster and is not caught off guard!

Magnum hugs his opponent's head

Lilynette prepares to hit the opponent hurling his leg

Magnum bends dodging the a Roundhouse Kick, starting the counterattack

Magnum gets on the rope and jumps towards his opponent

and jumps to hit his opponent with a strong West Coast Pop!!

Referee starts counting...

Lilynette kicks out

Airi: Is the Queen struggling here? I don't think so.

Magnum lifts Lilynette up, still groggy

Magnum hurls the leg preparing the blow

Lilynette Delivers a strong punch to the opponents face, grabbing the opponents head before ramming her knee full force into the opponents stomach, then kneeing the opponent into the face before stomping on the opponents foot and then knees the opponent in the gut

Magnum blocks the opponent's leg preventing the execution of a Kiss of Death

Magnum leaps toward Lilynette with legs apart

and snaps off a strong Dragonrana!!

Referee starts counting...

Lilynette gets his shoulder up somehow

Magnum gets up while his opponent is still on the ground

Magnum pulls Lilynette still groggy, by his hair

Magnum Lifts the opponent on his shoulders

Lilynette grabs one Magnum's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Lilynette starts spinning and jumps towards his opponent

and then lands a blow on his opponent's face, connecting with a violent Spinning Wheel Kick!!

Lilynette charges his elbow

Magnum climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together

and leaps toward Lilynette quickly lowering them, performing a light Double Axe Handle!!

Lilynette moves out the way just in time, dodging a Standing Moonsault and retaking initative

Lilynette moves towards Magnum and jumps

to hit him with the elbow by performing a strong Elbow Drop!!

catching Lilynette off guard!

Magnum open his arms ready to hit the opponent

Lilynette moves to the side and he avoids a Mongolian Chop, taking back the initiative

Lilynette Charges his arm

and strikes his opponent with a strong Elbow Smash!!

Lilynette Delivers a strong punch to the opponents face, grabbing the opponents head before ramming her knee full force into the opponents stomach, then kneeing the opponent into the face before stomping on the opponents foot and then knees the opponent in the gut

Naneal: No Magnum! Don't give her an opening!
Airi: Such foolishness.

Suddenly a flash of light fill the arena!

Time stops dead, as Lilynette pulls herself free and leaves the ring, grabbing a bat from under the ring. She sniggers to herself and she pulls a string of Barb Wire from ringside, and begins tangling it around the Bat.

Lilynette: You fight well for someone so eager. However, this is my world and in this tournament, I will never be beaten by someone so fragile as yourself.

Lilynette re-enters the ring before strolling around Magnum, stroking her hand along his cheek.

Just then time resumes!

Lilynette swings as Magnum with a Barb Wire Bat, hitting him square in the face excuting an ULTIMATE Barb Wire attack!

Naneal: What the hell happened? She just appeared there with a bat out of nowhere!
Airi: What do you expect, do you honestly think she'd let a peice of trash from the Pit get one over on her?

Magnum is cut open!

Iroha goes to stop Lilynette from hitting Magnum again but is pushed back!

Lilynette grabs the down Mangum by the throat, strangling him before kneeing him in the face and tossing him onto his front!

Lilynette shouts to the Crowd: So you want blood?! You want to see your Queen lead by example and give you what you've longed for so long?!

Lilynette grabs the Barb Wire bat and forces it under Magnums face before climbing onto the ring turnbuckle!

Suddenly she jumps off and lands both fit onto Magnums skull, forcing his face into the bat and ending with blood splatter all over the ring!

The crowd roar with the site of blood splattering around the ring!

Just then a portal appears on the titontron as Guards make their way to the arena.

At that moment Lilynette goes to grab a Microphone from ringside before entering the ring again.

Lilynette: So Magnum, how does it feel to be the first to taste this tournament. You are in my world now and you will only know pain. Be thankful my combatants have a medical centre.

At that moment Lilynette signals to the guards, who pull Magnum out of the arena and drag him back into the portal. At that moment Lilynette vanishes from the Arena and a gong can be heard, signafiling the start of the tournament.
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down