Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Different Kind of Cell

4 posters

Go down

A Different Kind of Cell  Empty A Different Kind of Cell

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:22 pm

"Hey! Guards! Somebody bring me a smoke!"

Damian Black was pacing the length of the cell he was locked up in, trying to wear off the adrenaline circulating through his body. For days he had been pumped up due to an incident that occurred while working at the local carnival in Cincinnati, Ohio - the same incident that led to him being locked up. A guard passed by his cell and slipped a lit cigarette into the receptacle near the bottom of the door. As he picked up the cigarette with his left hand, the guard dropped a copy of the local newspaper into the slot.

Guard: "Hey, you might wanna check this out. Looks like you're gonna be famous."

Usually, newspapers and magazines would be prohibited in order to deny the inmates access to the outside world, but Damian had already made it clear in his three days in the prison that - inmate or not - he would get what he desired, lest those around him feel his wrath.

Newspaper Article wrote:Over the past few years, Psychopathic Pro Wrestling's "Carnival Chaos" event has evolved from a low-budget excuse for hyped up, face-painted teens to get drunk and watch people beat each other with tire irons, to on of Southern Ohio's hottest Summertime events. This year, however, 7 turned out to be an unlucky number for the thriving promotion, which was forced to shut down permanently this past week after the seventh installment of the beloved event ended in disaster. After a successful night of what the fans affectionately refer to as 'Ultra-Violent Wrestling' - in which foreign objects are not only allowed, but heavily encouraged - the event took a turn for the worst during the main event, a "Hardcore Barbed-Wire Battle Royale" where the ropes are replaced with barbed wire and the fans supply the weapons.

Normally in such a match, a broken bone or two wouldn't come as a surprise and blood is almost guaranteed, yet the entire crowd was left mortified when all 8 of the participants were rushed to the hospital with injuries - ranging from broken fingers to a cracked skull - suffered at the hands of a then-unknown circus performer who has rushed the ring upon taking offense to an insult hurled at him by former PPW Champion Rusty "The Beast" Barker, who is currently in critical condition after undisputedly receiving the worst of the assault.

The perpetrator has since been identified as Canadian-born Damian Black, a sword-swallowing sideshow act employed by the Nuttley Brothers Travelling Circus. Black has been apprehended and charged with Reckless Endangerment, Assault With A Deadly Weapon and Attempted Manslaughter, as well as a slew of other offenses...

Damian dropped the copy of the Cincinnati Herald onto the cell floor. He had read the article several times over, growing increasingly amused with each run-through. He'd already garnered a prison-wide reputation as the guy who single-handedly put eight trained athletes in intensive care and walked away with nothing but a couple of fingers broken across some skinny dweeb's forehead, and now he'd be known to the outside world as well. To be fair, that big oaf Rusty had no idea what he was getting himself into when he singled out Damian and made fun of his status as a carnival freak, but he also wasn't expecting the broken ankles or the partially severed spine that came with the insult. Damian wasn't exactly expecting to go as far as he did either; there have been similar instances in his life where his mind would submit to a darker presence and his body would act on its own, but for the first time it had went far beyond what he had though possible, and it was a feeling that he just couldn't get enough of.

Damian took a last drag off the cigarette, then extinguished it by putting it out on his wrist. He had hoped the slight tingle of hot embers would help to calm him down, but it just made everything worse. He was going crazy being confined to such a small space - crazier than he already was, that is - and was longing for a thug to torture or a possum to dissect and consume. He closed his eyes, wishing he lived in a world where mutilation and corruption weren't forbidden, but rather accepted and cherished as a way of life. Before long he was in a deep slumber. But this was where the fun started...

A barren wasteland. A grand coliseum. A dungeon filled with warriors and fiends as devilish and bloodthirsty as himself. A beautifully horrific demon Empress. Damian could swear that he was dreaming, but everything seemed too vibrant and detailed for it to all be in his mind.

"Fear? Have I ever felt fear before?"

A faint whisper in the wind. Serve under me, young man, and your true potential will be realized. A face starting to form. Terrifying, yet mesmerizing. Do as I say, and rest assured that the evil inside your soul will never cease. A portal appeared at the feet of the strange aberration. Be my willing servant, fight for my affection, and live your perfect life in a world where your darkest fantasies are the only ones that matter.

Dracor was speechless. True potential? Darkest fantasies? Dream or not, this strange demon lady seemed to understand him.

"I don't know if this is real or not but whoever... whatever you are, you seem to be the only person who gets what I'm all about. I accept. Do what you please with me. I will do my best to please you, master..."

((Pending approval from Lily. Not sure if this sounds like something you'd say, or if you would be this soft since Drac's a willing participant))

Last edited by DRACOR on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

A Different Kind of Cell  Empty Re: A Different Kind of Cell

Post by Laura Kinney Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:57 pm

wow....
Laura Kinney
Laura Kinney
Filler
Filler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Is that a good wow or a bad wow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Kinney Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:15 pm

what do you think?
Laura Kinney
Laura Kinney
Filler
Filler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Well I guess if it was shit, you'd outright tell me it was shit (probably in a nicer way but you know what I mean). I'm very critical of myself and my own work so I welcome the feedback.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Nice seg, I liked it, though there's always been a portal implemented in the arrivals to the QBC. I'm not sure if it's really necessary, but still worth asking to Lily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:20 pm

yeah I'll add that in. It was supposed to be implied that he enters the portal in the dream and I was gonna add a present-day segment but I think I should add it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damion MacSteele Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am

That is some seriously good writing there Damian. I'm looking forward to the rest of your story.
Damion MacSteele
Damion MacSteele
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephira Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:32 am

We can use this in Show 2, could you do me a Present day RP to help lead into your tournament match? i can roll this after or before Damion's Medic which is the opening position in the Show
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Absolutely. I was gonna do a present day to tie into my intro, akin to Hunt's that ties in to the post I did for my gimmick. I'll start on it tonight, on paper of course :p

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilBlackheart Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Great job I like it Smile Remind me of something but I'm not sure of what... Razz
BasilBlackheart
BasilBlackheart
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:20 pm

I honestly think this might just be my best work to date; I'm trying way harder than I need to because after high school I need to stimulate my brain somehow Very Happy I don't mean to be so modest but after the comments that I've gotten so far... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down