Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstage beatdown on Aono segment

Go down

Backstage beatdown on Aono segment Empty Backstage beatdown on Aono segment

Post by @Magnum Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:31 pm

*Backstage Sakaki is interviewing Aono*

Sakaki: So Aono tonight you are facing Magnum, do you believe you can defeat him?

Aono: Of course I believe I can defeat him and I will defeat him and Im going to dedicate my win to Airi.

Sakaki: Speaking of Airi, What is going on with her, you, and Laura?

Aono: Well to be honest...

*Magnum suddenly appears and grabs the mic out of Sakaki's hand*

Magnum: Listen here twerp there will be no match tonight. I have unfinished business with the Queen so forget about trying to impress Airi and whoever else you have a high school crush on.

* Aono gets into Magnum's face*

Aono: We will have our match tonight I need to prove to Airi I am worthy.

Magnum: Worthy you say, I believe you are worthy of a beatdown.

*Magnum drops the mic and kicks Aono on the side of his head knocking him to the ground. He grabs a chair and begins to bash Aono's head in as blood begins to pour out from an open wound*

Magnum: Had enough?

*Aono doesn't answer and seems unconscious*

Magnum: No answer means you haven't. * He looks around and finds two chairs and a ladder*

Magnum: You will enjoy this Aono.

*Magnum sets up the chairs and places the ladder in between them. He lifts up Aono's motionless body on top of his shoulds and delievers a Powerbomb to Hell breaking the ladder into two. Aono lays tangled in the ladder in his own pool of blood*

Magnum: Now to take care of some real business.

*Magnum stares back at Aono as guards rush over to see if he is still alive. Magnum then proceeds to walk towards the stage with a smirk on his face*
@Magnum
@Magnum
Commentator
Commentator

Back to top Go down