Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basil Blackheart vs Damion MacSteele

2 posters

Go down

Basil Blackheart vs Damion MacSteele Empty Basil Blackheart vs Damion MacSteele

Post by Damion MacSteele Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:55 am

---unfinished---
Right, I've sneaked off work for the night. It's been cut for size and formatted. Blackheart, can you do an intro and a reply after I say the thing about making this count?
----

Ring Announcer – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is our main event of the evening. It will be a Total Bleedout event.

The crowd give a loud cheer at this news.

Announcer - no falls, no submissions, no count outs, no disqualifications and no respite! The winner will be the first one to make a bloody mess of their opponent and get them down for the 10 count. May the best man…survive!!! Introducing first, Basil Blackheart!

a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow
Sparks are showering
Basil Blackheart makes his way to the ring
smoke hides the whole ring

Nanael - You may remember folks that this all started last week when Damion MacSteele decided to get payback on King Krimsin for the beating he took on the first show.
Airi - Payback?! Don’t make me laugh, that was an unprovoked attack on the red King.
Nanael - Well, provoked or not, he had it coming.
Airi – It was unwarranted and vicious and it cost King Krimsin his match last week.
Nanael - …and it was this man, Basil Blackheart, who seemingly came to the aid of Krimsin and stopped the attack.
Airi – Not that Krimsin needed any help mind you.

The drone of bagpipe music sounds as the lights turn to red and blue as another portal appears on stage

Airi – NO NO NO! Not this awful noise again! It’s an affront to the senses!

Ring Announcer – …and his opponent, from Caledonia, Damion MacSteele

Damion emerges from the portal, noticeably happier than the last time. He even manages to smile and wave at the crowd, who in
turn start to cheer him on.

Nanael – Wow, this is certainly a change from 2 weeks ago. The crowd are really into him this week, and he seems to be feeding off their energy
Airi – I don’t know what he has to smile about, he’s about to face The Executioner in a Total Bleedout, he must be insane!

Damion climbs into the ring and gives Basil a smile and a wink before mounting the turnbuckle and removing his kilt to reveal those blue trunk tights with the words “NOT TODAY” written across the backside.

Airi – You see how cocky this clown is? He’s even winking at his opponent now!
Nanael – He certainly seems full of confidence.
Airi – He’s full of something alright!

Basil Blackheart and Damion MacSteele meet in the middle of the ring, they are nose to nose.

Damion – You better make this count laddie, ‘cos this is the last time ye get a chance at me!

Airi – Can you hear what they’re saying?
Nanael – I’m sure these two athletes are just wishing each other good luck.

Basil Blackheart gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!
Basil Blackheart hugs his opponent's head
and hits him right into the face with the knee, executing a light Knee on Head!!

Nanael – Basil immediately on the attack there.

Basil Blackheart gets ready to hit Damion MacSteele
and hits him with the forearm executing an light European Uppercut!!
Basil Blackheart garbs his running opponent by the arm
Damion MacSteele strikes his opponent with an elbow to dodge the a Modified Uraken and counterattacks

Nanael - But Damion starts to fight back.

Damion MacSteele grabs Basil Blackheart raising him high
and drops him violently on an extended performing an Fantastic Atomic Drop!!
Damion MacSteele gets close to the opponent and jumps
Basil Blackheart avoids the a Elbow Drop to gain the initiative

Airi - See, it's too soon for that to work on someone as quick as Blackheart! If Damion had anything in that thick skull of his, he'd have known that. I guess all those Skull Splitters have knocked whatever brain was in there out.

Basil Blackheart moves towards Damion MacSteele and jumps
to hit him with a light Elbow Drop!!

Airi - That's how you do an elbow drop!

Basil Blackheart grabs Damion MacSteele's hair
Basil Blackheart grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes
Basil Blackheart turns around in a circle
delivering a clothesline and an elbow smash, connecting with a light Sling Blade!!!
Basil Blackheart grabs one Damion MacSteele's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Basil Blackheart bounces against the ropes and runs toward Damion MacSteele
and spins hitting him with a light Rolling Elbow Smash!!
Basil Blackheart hooks the adversary under the legs
and drags him in a strong Pulling Piledriver!!!!
Damion MacSteele interrupts his opponent's attack sequence
Damion MacSteele prepares his arm
hitting him with a violent Punch!!
Damion MacSteele dives into Basil Blackheart with a powerful clothesline
knocking him down executing a strong 3 Point Stance Charge!!
Damion MacSteele stands in front of Basil Blackheart grabbing his head
slamming his rival's face on the ground executing a powerful Face Slam!!

Nanael – Wow, that’ll slow you down. Damion seems to have regained control of the match.
Airi – Blackheart isn’t going to let him have it for too long, he’s letting MacCheese tire himself out, you’ll see.

Damion MacSteele holds a fist into the air and let's out a gutteral shout executing A rampant roar
The crowd are fired up and give a rampant roar back. Damion smiles a knowing smile, holds his fist up again and gives a second rampant roar!
The responding roar is even louder than the first one.

Airi – I can’t believe these idiots are cheering for this guy
Nanael – Damion MacSteele has captured this crowd’s imagination. Finally we get to see the real MacSteele!
Airi – The real MacSteele?! Are you kidding me? Ha, more like the real…ummm….the real…uhh. Ah hell, who cares, he’s gonna lose!!

Damion MacSteele grabs Basil Blackheart's hair
Damion MacSteele grabs one Basil Blackheart's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Damion MacSteele stands behind Basil Blackheart
and hits Basil Blackheart in the back of the head with a violent Back Elbow Smash!!
Damion MacSteele grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes
Damion MacSteele makes a dash against the ropes and runs towards his opponent,
then he hits his back with his arm extended performing a strong Clothesline to Back!!

Nanael – Oh, that’ll knock the wind right out of you!!
Airi – I wish someone would knock the wind out of you.

Damion MacSteele goes ahead of the dumped opponent grabbing him by the head with both the hands
Basil Blackheart stands up immediately avoiding a a Two Handed Face Buster and taking back the initiative

Airi – I told you not to count him out just yet!

to make his face fall on the mat with an Fantastic Uraken!!

Airi – YES!! Did you see that?! Damion went down like a ton of bricks….A ton of really dumb, stupid bricks! In fact, Damion is so dumb, he makes you look intelligent.
Nanael – He does not…no wait...
Airi – Ha, see?!
Nanael – You suck Airi!

Basil Blackheart picks up his opponent's arm while he's laying on his back
and then applies a leverage with his opponent's body while pulling his arm and hyperextending his joints, executing a Strangle Hold!!

Nanael – Basil is choking the very life out of MacSteele
Airi – YEAH!! CHOKE HIM!!! CHOKE. CHOKE. CHOKE CHOKE.

Some of the crowd near the announcers take up the chant

Nanael – Will you stop that! This is supposed to be a total bleedout, choking someone isn’t going to win you the match
Airi – It will if you’re the only one left in the ring still breathing!

Basil Blackheart releases his grasp
Basil Blackheart gets besides the laying opponent
and strikes his forehead with a Fantastic Knee Stomp!!
and then applies a leverage with his opponent's body while pulling his arm and hyperextending his joints, executing another Strangle Hold!!
Damion MacSteele escapes from the hold

Nanael – He’s not going to let that happen again, but he looks exhausted!

and then capsizes his rival's body while pulling his arm, performing a strong Strangle Hold!!

Airi – Oh yeah? It’s locked in tight this time!

Basil Blackheart keeps his ruthless submission hold

Nanael – It looks as if Damion’s face is turning red!

Nanael – I’m not sure how much more of this Damion can take.

Basil Blackheart points at his opponent, then brings his hand to his throat and slowly moves his index finger across it as if cutting it wide open executing A "don't expose your neck!"
He turns around to face the crowd, breathing heavily from the exertion of keeping the hold on.

Nanael – oh oh, looks like our so called “Executioner” want’s to speak.
Basil (shouting) – Why do you cheer for this wretched weakling?
Airi – ha ha, he is a weakling!!
Basil (shouting) – I will show you his true nature!

Damion MaSteele stirs. He starts to rise slowly while Blackheart is facing the crowd.
The crowd start to cheer.

Airi – Oh no! He’s getting up.
Basil (shouting)– I will show you his cowardice!

Damion shakes the cobwebs from his head
The crowd are electrified.

Airi – No no no no, he’s behind you, you damned fool!!
Nanael – Listen to that crowd!! He’s feeding right off them now!!

Damion is standing right behind Basil Blackheart.

Basil (shouting) – I will show you what it means….

He turns to look down and comes face to face with a grinning MacSteele

Damion MacSteele open his arms
and strikes Basil Blackheart's face with both hands performing a violentMongolian Chop!!

Nanael – He’s back!! He’s back from the brink!!

Damion MacSteele taps on his opponent's shoulder,
and delivers a big smash on his neck, performing a powerful Standing Clothesline!!
Damion MacSteele gets on the top turnbuckle raising an arm to the sky
He lets out another rampant roar to the delight of the crowd

Nanael – That roar came from the very heavens, and now this young warrior means to take flight.

he jumps toward Basil Blackheart hitting him with a powerful Diving Elbow Drop!!
Damion stands, picks up Basil
Damion MacSteele charge his right arm
hitting his opponent with a light Chop followed by a chant of WOOOOOO!!!
Damion MacSteele charges his arm
Basil Blackheart dodges the a Fist But and takes the initiative

Airi – Wow, I can’t believe Basil let that continue for as long as it did.

Basil Blackheart tucks Damion MacSteele's head in his armpit
then drops backwards smashing Damion MacSteele's head into the mat performing a violent DDT!!
Basil Blackheart pulls Damion MacSteele still groggy, by his hair
Basil Blackheart hooks the advesrary under the legs
and lifts him with an articolated movement perfroming a Fantastic Psycho Driver!!!!
Basil Blackheart grabs one Damion MacSteele's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Basil Blackheart blocks his opponent holding his neck
and moving forward he make his rival fall to the ground performing a powerfulFull Nelson Bulldog!!!
Basil Blackheart climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
and jumps toward Damion MacSteele quickly lowering them, performing aviolent Modified Double Axe Handle!!
DAMION MACSTEELE HAS A CUT!!!

Airi – That’s it, Basil has won the match!!
Nanael – Sit down, Basil hasn’t won yet!
Airi – This is a Bleedout match, MacDufus is bleeding out, Basil wins.
Nanael – This is a Total Bleedout! Damion has to go down for the 10 count!
Airi – Well, I’m pretty sure that won’t take long, look, Damion doesn’t know where he is.

Damion MacSteele is reeling after the last blow. Basil walks over to him and gives him a light push. Damion keels over and hits the
canvas. The ref starts counting.

…1…

…2…

…3…

Airi – This is it, he went down like a tree, he’s not getting back up.

…4…

…5…

Damion stirs, the crowd start cheering

...6…

He climbs unsteadily to his feet as the crowd start chanting “Damion, Damion, Damion”

Airi – I can’t believe this!
Nanael – Well, believe it! There’s no way this young warrior is going to give up!

Basil Blackheart lifts Damion MacSteele up, still groggy
Basil Blackheart makes a fist and pummels Damion’s forehead. Then another. Then another.

Nanael – Damion looks all but gone here.

Basil loads up a huge right hand and slams it into Damion’s face, blood flies from Damion’s mouth and splatters some of the crowd
in the front row, one of whom is partially blinded by a flying tooth. Damion once again hits the canvas.

…1…

…2…

…3…

Nanael – I hate to say it, but there’s no way he’s going to make it up from that

…4…

Airi – This is the only time I’ll ever get to say this, but I think you’re right. Stupid and ugly, but right nonetheless.

…5…

…6…

Basil Blackheart makes his way to a turnbuckle, he leans up against it to rest, back turned to MacSteele

…7…

…8…

…9…

Damion flips up onto his feet. The crowd are going crazy. Basil realises and with a look of dismay, turn around to see a bloodied Damion MacSteele, standing in the middle of the ring. Damion smiles, there’s a gap in his teeth where there once was a tooth.

Nanael – Unbelievable! That last hit was enough to take out Damion’s teeth and he’s still standing
Airi – I’m speechless!
Nanael – Well that’s my prayers answered then…OOOWWW!!! You suck!!!
Damion (shouting and spitting blood) – OH AYE!!! NOW AH’M READY TE’ FIGHT!!!!

Basil shakes his head in disbelief and charges towards Damion.
Damion simply sidesteps out the way then charges right back
knocking him down executing a violent 3 Point Stance Charge!!
Damion holds a fist in the air and lets out another rampant roar before Irish whipping Basil into the ropes. Damion catapults himself off the opposite ropes, gaining momentum
Damion jumps, there's a sickening crack as heads collide in mid air executing a Heroic Orkney Skull Splitter !!
BASIL BLACKHEART IS CUT!!!!

…1…

…2…

…3…

…4…

Airi – No no no, this can’t be happening!!!

…5…

…6…

Nanael – It looks like that hurt Damion just as much as it hurt Blackheart.

…7…

Damion looks unsteady on his feet.

…8…

Basil slowly makes his way up. Blood dripping from his forehead onto the canvas.
The crowd start to go wild. Damion starts grinning again

Nanael – These two men will simply not give up, and Damion looks like he’s using the crowd to energise him some.

Damion grabs Basil Blackheart, Irish whips him to the ropes, uses the opposite ropes to gain momentum, jumps one more time and comes crashing down.
Another sickening crunch as skull collide in another Orkney Skull Splitter.
Both men go down this time.

Airi – What happens now?!

…1…

Nanael – both men can be counted out here.

…2…

Airi – A draw?

…3…

Nanael – Indeed. It’s rare, but it does happen.

…4…

Both men are unmoving

…5…

…6…

Damion starts to crawl towards the ropes

…7…

Nanael – COME ON DAMION!!

Airi - No way!
Airi runs out of her commentary box, grabs a chair and waits by the ringside for Damion to get closer

…8…

Nanael – What the hell are you doing?!
She gets out of her seat and runs towards Airi.

…9…

Damion reaches the ropes and starts to climb to his feet. Airi holds the chair back and is about to swing it towards Damion’s blood soaked head when it’s grabbed out of her hands by Nanael. Who immediately uses it to knock Airi out cold.

…10…

Ring Announcer – Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, Damion MacSteele

Damion is a bloodied mess, he can barely stand, his legs are shaking. Nanael climbs into the ring and holds Damion’s hand aloft. The crowd are going wild. This is the last thing that Damion remembers as he collapses into sweet oblivion…
Damion MacSteele
Damion MacSteele
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Basil Blackheart vs Damion MacSteele Empty Re: Basil Blackheart vs Damion MacSteele

Post by BasilBlackheart Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:34 am

FINISHED

---------------------

Ring Announcer – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is our main event of the evening. It will be a Total Bleedout event.

The crowd give a loud cheer at this news.

Announcer - No falls, no submissions, no count outs, no disqualifications and no respite! The winner will be the first one to make a bloody mess of their opponent and get them down for the 10 count. May the best man…survive!!! Introducing first, Basil Blackheart!

Suddenly the lights go off and a silent moment follows.The crowd begins murmoring in confusion when it is interupted as DJ ASSASS1N - Frag Out starts playing and lights turn red, revealing Basil Blackheart standing on the top of the ramp.The armored man stretches his hands sideways as if he was giving a que for the audience to begin cheering in excitement. The crowd reacts accordingly as it's roar almost overshadows the entrance song of the executioner.

Airi: Look at that. Our executioner finaly shows up with an entrance and what an entrance it is.
Nanael: It was about time, untill now it was as if he was just a clueless brute who was occasionaly called on when there was action.
Airi: That clueless brute just beat the titan Chris Hunt last weak so mind your tongue.
Nanael: He was lucky...
Airi: You are lucky that I'm still listening to you instead of choking you to death.

Basil Blackheart slowly starts walking towards the ring. The red lights start flashing making it incredibly disorientating. The crowd could bearly see the man's silhouette getting closer to the ring.

Nanael: My eyes!
Airi: Thats just awesome!

Suddenly the lights go off again just to enlighten the arena in red few seconds later, revealing Blackheart already in the middle of the ring. The man cracks his neck preparing for a fight and reveals a sadistic grin to the crowd. Basil takes a deep breath and raises his hands as if collecting the crowds reactions. The lights turn normal and the music is turned down but still delievering a background noise. Basil Blackheart looks at the crowd and shouts with a deep voice: "LET THE EXECUTION BEGIN!" The crowd answers with a thundering roar.

Nanael - You may remember folks that this all started last week when Damion MacSteele decided to get payback on King Krimsin for the beating he took on the first show.
Airi - Payback?! Don’t make me laugh, that was an unprovoked attack on the red King.
Nanael - Well, provoked or not, he had it coming.
Airi – It was unwarranted and vicious and it cost King Krimsin his match last week.
Nanael - …and it was this man, Basil Blackheart, who seemingly came to the aid of Krimsin and stopped the attack.
Airi – Not that Krimsin needed any help mind you. But yeah Blackheart is here with a thirst for blood and the crowd loves blood!

The drone of bagpipe music sounds as the lights turn to red and blue as another portal appears on stage

Airi – NO NO NO! Not this awful noise again! It’s an affront to the senses!

Ring Announcer – …and his opponent, from Caledonia, Damion MacSteele

Damion emerges from the portal, noticeably happier than the last time. He even manages to smile and wave at the crowd, who in
turn start to cheer him on.

Nanael – Wow, this is certainly a change from 2 weeks ago. The crowd are really into him this week, and he seems to be feeding off their energy
Airi – I don’t know what he has to smile about, he’s about to face The Executioner in a Total Bleedout, he must be insane! He thinks they are cheering for him but the crowd just wants blood!

Damion climbs into the ring and gives Basil a smile and a wink before mounting the turnbuckle and removing his kilt to reveal those blue trunk tights with the words “NOT TODAY” written across the backside. Blackheart answers with his face showing disgust.

Airi – You see how cocky this clown is? He’s even winking at his opponent now!
Nanael – He certainly seems full of confidence.
Airi – He’s full of something alright!

Basil Blackheart and Damion MacSteele meet in the middle of the ring, they are nose to nose.

Damion – You better make this count laddie, ‘cos this is the last time ye get a chance at me!
Basil Blackheart - Poor choice of last words, little man!

Airi – Can you hear what they’re saying?
Nanael – I’m sure these two athletes are just wishing each other good luck.

Basil Blackheart gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!
Basil Blackheart hugs his opponent's head
and hits him right into the face with the knee, executing a light Knee on Head!!

Nanael – Basil immediately on the attack there.

Basil Blackheart gets ready to hit Damion MacSteele
and hits him with the forearm executing an light European Uppercut!!
Damion MacSteele strikes his opponent with an elbow to dodge the a Modified Uraken and counterattacks

Nanael - But Damion starts to fight back.

Damion MacSteele grabs Basil Blackheart raising him high
and drops him violently on an extended performing an Fantastic Atomic Drop!!
Damion MacSteele gets close to the opponent and jumps
Basil Blackheart avoids the a Elbow Drop to gain the initiative

Airi - See, it's too soon for that to work on someone as quick as Blackheart! If Damion had anything in that thick skull of his, he'd have known that. I guess all those Skull Splitters have knocked whatever brain was in there out.

Basil Blackheart moves towards Damion MacSteele and jumps
to hit him with a light Elbow Drop!!

Airi - That's how you do an elbow drop!

Basil Blackheart grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes
Basil Blackheart turns around in a circle
delivering a clothesline and an elbow smash, connecting with a light Sling Blade!!!
Basil Blackheart bounces against the ropes and runs toward Damion MacSteele
and spins hitting him with a light Rolling Elbow Smash!!
Basil Blackheart hooks the adversary under the legs
and drags him in a strong Pulling Piledriver!!!!

Airi: Seems that Blackheart is working on furthering the damage to Damion's mashed pile of a brain.

Damion MacSteele interrupts his opponent's attack sequence

Nanael: Damion's had enough of this.

Damion MacSteele prepares his arm
hitting him with a violent Punch!!
Damion MacSteele dives into Basil Blackheart with a powerful clothesline
knocking him down executing a strong 3 Point Stance Charge!!
Damion MacSteele stands in front of Basil Blackheart grabbing his head
slamming his rival's face on the ground executing a powerful Face Slam!!

Nanael – Wow, that’ll slow you down. Damion seems to have regained control of the match.
Airi – Blackheart isn’t going to let him have it for too long, he’s letting MacCheese tire himself out, you’ll see.

Damion MacSteele holds a fist into the air and let's out a gutteral shout executing A rampant roar
The crowd are fired up and give a rampant roar back. Damion smiles a knowing smile, holds his fist up again and gives a second rampant roar!
The responding roar is even louder than the first one.

Airi – I can’t believe these idiots are cheering for this guy
Nanael – Damion MacSteele has captured this crowd’s imagination. Finally we get to see the real MacSteele!
Airi – The real MacSteele?! Are you kidding me? Ha, more like the real…ummm….the real…uhh. Ah hell, who cares, he’s gonna lose!!

Damion MacSteele grabs one Basil Blackheart's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Damion MacSteele stands behind Basil Blackheart
and hits Basil Blackheart in the back of the head with a violent Back Elbow Smash!!
Damion MacSteele grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes
Damion MacSteele makes a dash against the ropes and runs towards his opponent,
then he hits his back with his arm extended performing a strong Clothesline to Back!!

Nanael – Oh, that’ll knock the wind right out of you!!
Airi – I wish someone would knock the wind out of you.

Damion MacSteele goes ahead of the dumped opponent grabbing him by the head with both the hands
Basil Blackheart stands up immediately avoiding a a Two Handed Face Buster and taking back the initiative

Airi – I told you not to count him out just yet!

to make his face fall on the mat with an Fantastic Uraken!!

Airi – YES!! Did you see that?! Damion went down like a ton of bricks….A ton of really dumb, stupid bricks! In fact, Damion is so dumb, he makes you look intelligent.
Nanael – He does not…no wait...
Airi – Ha, see?!
Nanael – You suck Airi!

Basil Blackheart stops for a second to look around the arena. The crowd goes quiet with a few boos ruining the complete silence.
Basil Blackheart shouts: "Should I begin?" to which half of the crowd answers with a loud roar.

Airi: You see? They don't cheer for MacCheese, they want blood.
Nanael: Most of the crowd will disagree with you, look how quiet it was.
Airi: I want to see how quiet you will be when I choke the life out of you!

Basil Blackheart picks up Damion MacSteel groggy by his hair.
Basil Blackheart holds his opponent by the head
and lows his face with the knee to perform a strong Knee on Head
Basil Blackheart grabs the adversary from the belt with an arm
and makes him fall on the ground with a violent Pepsi Twist
Basil Blackheart grabs Damion MacSteele's head
then drops backwards smashing Damion MacSteele's head into the mat performing a violent DDT
Basil Blackheart approaches his laying opponent
and strikes his forehead with a Fantastic Knee Stomp
Basil Blackheart puts his hands around his opponent's neck and starts choking him.
He then forces his opponent to the ground and mounts him, maintaining his choking grip. With a malevolent laughter Blackheart starts bashing his opponent's head on the ground while choking the life out of him executing powerfull Executioner's Grasp

Nanael – Basil is choking the very life out of MacSteele
Airi – YEAH!! CHOKE HIM!!! CHOKE. CHOKE. CHOKE CHOKE.

Some of the crowd near the announcers take up the chant

Nanael – Will you stop that! This is supposed to be a total bleedout, choking someone isn’t going to win you the match
Airi – It will if you’re the only one left in the ring still breathing!

Basil Blackheart gets besides the laying opponent
and strikes his forehead with a Fantastic Knee Stomp!!
Basil Blackheart puts his hands around his opponent's neck and starts choking him.
He then forces his opponent to the ground and mounts him, maintaining his choking grip. With a malevolent laughter Blackheart starts bashing his opponent's head on the ground while choking the life out of him executing powerfull Executioner's Grasp!!
Damion MacSteele escapes from the hold

Nanael – He’s not going to let that happen again, but he looks exhausted!

Basil Blackheart once again puts his hands around his opponent's neck and starts choking him.
He then forces his opponent to the ground and mounts him, maintaining his choking grip. With a malevolent laughter Blackheart starts bashing his opponent's head on the ground while choking the life out of him executing powerfull Executioner's Grasp!

Airi – Oh yeah? It’s locked in tight this time!

Nanael – It looks as if Damion’s face is turning red!

Nanael – I’m not sure how much more of this Damion can take.

Basil Blackheart points at his opponent, then brings his hand to his throat and slowly moves his index finger across it as if cutting it wide open executing A "don't expose your neck!"
He turns around to face the crowd, breathing heavily from the exertion of keeping the hold on.

Nanael – oh oh, looks like our so called “Executioner” want’s to speak.
Basil Blackheart (shouting) – Why do you cheer for this puny weakling?
Airi – ha ha, he is a weakling!!
Basil Blackheart (shouting) – He's just a little man who will be punished for his weakness!

Damion MaSteele stirs. He starts to rise slowly while Blackheart is facing the crowd.
The crowd start to cheer.

Airi – Oh no! He’s getting up.
Basil Blackheart (shouting)– Witness true strength!

Damion shakes the cobwebs from his head
The crowd are electrified.

Airi – No no no no, he’s behind you, you damned fool!!
Nanael – Listen to that crowd!! He’s feeding right off them now!!

Damion is standing right behind Basil Blackheart.

Basil Blackheart (shouting) – I will show you what it means….

He turns to look down and comes face to face with a grinning MacSteele. Basil's face frowns but he only has time to let out a "huuh?" sound before
Damion MacSteele opens his arms
and strikes Basil Blackheart's face with both hands performing a violent Mongolian Chop!!

Nanael – He’s back!! He’s back from the brink!!

Damion MacSteele taps on his opponent's shoulder,
and delivers a big smash on his neck, performing a powerful Standing Clothesline!!
Damion MacSteele gets on the top turnbuckle raising an arm to the sky
He lets out another rampant roar to the delight of the crowd

Nanael – That roar came from the very heavens, and now this young warrior means to take flight.

he jumps toward Basil Blackheart hitting him with a powerful Diving Elbow Drop!!
Damion stands, picks up Basil
Damion MacSteele charge his right arm
hitting his opponent with a light Chop followed by a chant of WOOOOOO!!!
Damion MacSteele charges his arm
Basil Blackheart dodges the a Fist But and takes the initiative

Airi – Wow, I can’t believe Basil let that continue for as long as it did.

Basil Blackheart tucks Damion MacSteele's head in his armpit
then drops backwards smashing Damion MacSteele's head into the mat performing a violent DDT!!
Basil Blackheart pulls Damion MacSteele still groggy, by his hair
Basil Blackheart hooks the advesrary under the legs
and lifts him with an articolated movement perfroming a Fantastic Psycho Driver!!!!
Basil Blackheart blocks his opponent holding his neck
and moving forward he make his rival fall to the ground performing a powerfulFull Nelson Bulldog!!!
Basil Blackheart climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
and jumps toward Damion MacSteele quickly lowering them, performing aviolent Modified Double Axe Handle!!
DAMION MACSTEELE HAS A CUT!!!

Airi – That’s it, Basil has won the match!!
Nanael – Sit down, Basil hasn’t won yet!
Airi – This is a Bleedout match, MacDufus is bleeding out, Basil wins.
Nanael – This is a Total Bleedout! Damion has to go down for the 10 count!
Airi – Well, I’m pretty sure that won’t take long, look, Damion doesn’t know where he is.

Damion MacSteele is reeling after the last blow. Basil walks over to him and gives him a light push. Damion keels over and hits the
canvas. The ref starts counting.

…1…

…2…

…3…

Airi – This is it, he went down like a tree, he’s not getting back up.

…4…

…5…

Damion stirs, the crowd start cheering

...6…

He climbs unsteadily to his feet as the crowd start chanting “Damion, Damion, Damion”

Airi – I can’t believe this!
Nanael – Well, believe it! There’s no way this young warrior is going to give up!

Basil Blackheart lifts Damion MacSteele up, still groggy
Basil Blackheart makes a fist and pummels Damion’s forehead. Then another. Then another.

Nanael – Damion looks all but gone here.

Basil loads up a huge right hand and slams it into Damion’s face, blood flies from Damion’s mouth and splatters some of the crowd
in the front row, one of whom is partially blinded by a flying tooth. Damion once again hits the canvas.

…1…

…2…

…3…

Nanael – I hate to say it, but there’s no way he’s going to make it up from that

…4…

Airi – This is the only time I’ll ever get to say this, but I think you’re right. Stupid and ugly, but right nonetheless.

…5…

…6…

Basil Blackheart makes his way to a turnbuckle, he leans up against it to rest, back turned to MacSteele

…7…

…8…

…9…

Damion flips up onto his feet. The crowd are going crazy. Basil realises and with a look of dismay, turn around to see a bloodied Damion MacSteele, standing in the middle of the ring. Damion smiles, there’s a gap in his teeth where there once was a tooth.

Nanael – Unbelievable! That last hit was enough to take out Damion’s teeth and he’s still standing
Airi – I’m speechless!
Nanael – Well that’s my prayers answered then…OOOWWW!!! You suck!!!
Damion (shouting and spitting blood) – OH AYE!!! NOW AH’M READY TE’ FIGHT!!!!

Basil shakes his head in disbelief and charges towards Damion.
Damion simply sidesteps out the way then charges right back
knocking him down executing a violent 3 Point Stance Charge!!
Damion holds a fist in the air and lets out another rampant roar before Irish whipping Basil into the ropes. Damion catapults himself off the opposite ropes, gaining momentum
Damion jumps, there's a sickening crack as heads collide in mid air executing a Heroic Orkney Skull Splitter !!
BASIL BLACKHEART IS CUT!!!!

…1…

…2…

…3…

…4…

Airi – No no no, this can’t be happening!!!

…5…

…6…

Nanael – It looks like that hurt Damion just as much as it hurt Blackheart.

…7…

Damion looks unsteady on his feet.

…8…

Basil slowly makes his way up. Blood dripping from his forehead onto the canvas.
The crowd start to go wild. Damion starts grinning again.
Damion grabs Basil Blackheart, Irish whips him to the ropes, uses the opposite ropes to gain momentum and just when he jumps Basil Blackheart moves to the side, evading the Orkney Skull Splitter.

Nanael: What!? Where did he find the strenght to do that?
Airi: Look, he's not done yet!

Basil Blackheart clutches both of his hands together as if he is holding an axe and leaps towards his opponent. Damion turns back still stunned from Blackheart's sudden revival, just to see Basil flying towards him.
Using his weight behind the strike and the forward momentum Basil swings his clutched hands at his opponent, almost ripping their head off executing Extreame Guillotine!!!
Damion MacSteel is BLEEDING!!

Nanael: What!? NO! NO!
Airi: The execution has finished, Damion almost lost his head there!

Damion is lying motionless on the canvas. Blackheart makes a step towards the turnbuckle with the intend to rest upon it but his feet give up and he falls flat on the ground.

Airi – NO! NO! What happens now?!

…1…

Nanael – both men can be counted out here.

…2…

Airi – A draw?

…3…

Nanael – Indeed. It’s rare, but it does happen.

…4…

Both men are unmoving

…5…

…6…

Blackheart starts moving, trying to get to the turnbuckle.

Damion starts picking himself up.

Basil Blackheart with the help of the turnbuckle gets back up.

Airi: YES!

Damion is already on one knee.

Nanael: Come on!

Damion MacSteele gets up.
The crowd is roaring in ecstasy.

Nanael – YES! These two men will simply not give up, and Damion looks like he’s using the crowd to energise him some.

MacSteele is staggering all over the place.

Airi: He can bearly stay on his feet, finish him!!

Basil Blackheart can't believe his eyes.

Basil Blackheart (shouting): Why don't you stay down!?
Nanael: The crowd is giving him strenght to stay in it. Go Damion!
Airi: Quickly finish him!

Basil Blackheart charges at Damion clutching both of his hands together as if he is holding an axe and leaps towards his opponent.
Using his weight behind the strike and the forward momentum he swings his clutched hands at his opponent, but Damion sees the threat and lets himself fall to the ground before the Guillotine hits him.

Nanael: How clever was that!
Airi: He didn't mean it, he's too dumb to think of it, come on ref start counting!

Blackheart stumbles after the missed attack giving Damion time to get back on his feet. MacSteele starts staggering towards Basil, who fights his way back on his feet.
The crowd's cheers are about to bring the whole arena down to the ground.

Damion grabs Basil Blackheart, Irish whips him to the ropes, uses the opposite ropes to gain momentum, jumps one more time and comes crashing down.
Another sickening crunch as skull collide in another Orkney Skull Splitter.
Airi: NO! NO! NO!
Nanael: YES! YES! YES!

Both men go down this time as Damion couldn't find enough strenght to keep himslef on his feet.

Nanael: NO!
Airi: Humph not again!

Airi: This will suck if it ends up a draw!

Both men are lying motionless.

Nanael: I can't believe what is happening!
Airi: Yeah, why did Blackheart miss, he had to stay focused one more second.
Nanael: I don't think it was Basil that missed, it was Damion evading the Guillotine.

Airi: It was pure luck!
Nanael: I don't think so...

The crowd's roar wakes both wrestlers up as they start squirming on the canvas.

Airi: Oh,shut up!
Nanael: Look something's happening....

Damion starts to crawl towards the ropes

…7…

Nanael – COME ON DAMION!!

Airi - No way!
Airi runs out of her commentary box, grabs a chair and waits by the ringside for Damion to get closer

…8…

Nanael – What the hell are you doing?!
She gets out of her seat and runs towards Airi.

…9…

Damion reaches the ropes and starts to climb to his feet. Airi holds the chair back and is about to swing it towards Damion’s blood soaked head when it’s grabbed out of her hands by Nanael. Who immediately uses it to knock Airi out cold. Basil Blackheart trembles on the ground helpless as his body simply refuses to get up.

…10…

Ring Announcer – Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, Damion MacSteele

Damion is a bloodied mess, he can barely stand, his legs are shaking. Nanael climbs into the ring and holds Damion’s hand aloft. The crowd are going wild. This is the last thing that Damion remembers as he collapses into sweet oblivion…
Basil Blackheart is breathing heavily, still lying on the canvas. His face is overtaken by uncontrolable muscule ticks. With his last breathe he groans - "IMPOSSIBLE!" - before passing out.

--------------

[b]P.S. Damion I decided to post it here since you said you won't have much free time, when you have it check out the final touches I gave, I've marked them in bold so you can find them with ease. I had some other minor changes but I don't think they needed to be bold. :DWhen you see it tell me what you think and if there is something you don't like write me and we'll polish it out. =)
BasilBlackheart
BasilBlackheart
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Basil Blackheart vs Damion MacSteele Empty Re: Basil Blackheart vs Damion MacSteele

Post by Damion MacSteele Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Nice work there. I've reformatted the bold bits to normal.

The second draft is the finished product as far as I'm concerned.
Damion MacSteele
Damion MacSteele
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down