Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Krimsin vs Lilynette Backstage Brawl w/RP (Filler/ Not fully finished)

Go down

King Krimsin vs Lilynette Backstage Brawl w/RP (Filler/ Not fully finished) Empty King Krimsin vs Lilynette Backstage Brawl w/RP (Filler/ Not fully finished)

Post by Sephira Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:11 am

The camera pan's out to the Pit, zooming out and showing the range of Cell's; each seating several units of Guards or Combatants. As the camera begins to pan out, a sound of footsteps can be heard, following several voices. At that moment the Camera zoom's into Lilynette, who is currently making her way along the cell's of the lowest floor, checking off with the Guards one by one as she goes by.

At that very moment, King Krimsin can be seen waking up, still dripping in blood and showing signs of attack. As he goes to sit up, he checks his pockets before pulling out what looks like slim.

King Krimsin: Great... My favorite attire ruined thank's to MacCheese

King Krimsin goes to stand up, blood still soaking him. Suddenly he swings for the wall in anger before throwing the nearest thing he can out toward's the cell. Out of frustration he charges out of his cell, slamming the steel door into the cold brick walls that guard he cell and starts rushing down the corridors, intend on finding MacSteele.

At that very moment, Lilynette along with Two Guards are not far away checking the last of the cells before caming swiftly around the corner towards the next row, bumping quickly into a hurrying and angry Krimsin.

As they cross paths, King stops quickly and a smile cracks on his face as he points towards Lilynette, shouting to get her attention.

King Krimsin: You! You set me up! You had something to do with that last match! No way could all that magic rubbish happen like that out of nowhere!

Lilynette Smirks, strolling up to King and places her hand against his cheek.

Lilynette: Oh, you worry too much about what I do. I didn't choose that match, I just committed to what the fans wanted most.

Lilynette begins to carry on walking as King Krimsin becomes more and more frustrated. Suddenly he snap's and goes for a Guard, swinging violently. At that moment the second guard goes to grab him before being elbowed in the skull. Just as Lilynette is about to turn around to find out what is going on, King Krimsin comes charging at her, picking her up and slamming her into anything he can.

As she tries to recover, King Krimsin storms off and grabs hold of a the steel bars from a nearby cell, prioring it loose and forcing it off, before returning and swinging it at a grounded Lilynette. Suddenly just before the Steel Bar could connect, she kicks up and forces the Weapon to hit her foot and rebound it back into King Krimsin, knocking it into his head.

At that very moment Lilynette gets back to her feet, showing clear signs of anger and starting to rant to herself. She goes to swing heavily at King Krimsin, connecting with his jaw and sending im stumbling back. At that moment she shoves him back before screaming at him.

Lilynette: You utter fool, how dare you lay your dirty hands on me. I'll make you pay dearly for this!

As Lilynette goes for another swing, King Krimim manages to Dodge her and shoves her back, forcing her to fall back onto the floor. As she goes back onto her feet, King runs and grabs the nearest object he can find, before throwing it her way as she begins to run towards him.Unaware of what is before her, Lilynette trips over the object, causing her to land face first onto the floor.

Suddenly, multiple guards coming hurtling through the corridors, surrounding King Krimsin. Not willing to give up without a fight, he begins swinging for the Guards, managing to put a few of them onto the floor before being pinned up against a wall while Lilynette recovers.

Once back on her feet, she begins walking towards King Krimsin with an evil smile. Suddenly, she begins charging into King Krimsin and slams into his stomach with her shoulder, forcing his entire body to rebound into the cement wall, much to the enjoyment of the Guards.

Lilynette: I'm going to make you wish you never did that. You think its perfectly acceptable to assault my own staff nevemind me?

At that she places one of her hands on his neck, sinking her fingers into his flesh while slowly moving her other hand underneath his shirt, sliding it slowly and tenderly along his stomach and up to his chest. As her hand touches his left chest, she pushes hard, causing King Krimsin to gag violently as a flash can be seen around the pit.

Before him, stands not the Lilynette he has previously seen, but a completely different person, one of peerless beauty. She stands face to face with King Krimsin and slowly moves her body up to his, staring him eye to eye. She begins to slowly motion her hand along his chest, moving her lips slowly towards his own. King could not move, nor speak and she begins to move closer and kiss him.

As her lips touch his, he begins to jolt in pain. He felt every bone in his body begins to shatter, every muscle begin to twist and she begins to wrap her own body around his the pain begins to intensify more and more. His clothes begin to let off a burning smell as it rubs along her soft skin as her her body comes into contact with his own. She then places her other hand under his shirt and begins to move her hands up and down his naked skin, an extreme sharp burning sensation followed, as if her fingers here like sharp razors dipped in a blazing fire.

As she releases her kiss, she steps back and places both hands onto King Krimsin's face, giving a sharp burning sensation to his cheeks, she moves closer and begins to whisper into his ears.

"This is only the beginning, don't let me catch you try this stunt again"

At that moment she knee's King Krimsin hard in between the legs before turning and walking off laughing. The Guards release their grasp as King Krimsin slumps to the floor.

As he recovers he thinks to himself how he could possibly hurt MacSteele in the most painful method. At that, he gets back onto his feet and starts rushing down the corridor to look for Damion; shaken but determined to take his revenge.
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

King Krimsin vs Lilynette Backstage Brawl w/RP (Filler/ Not fully finished) Empty Re: King Krimsin vs Lilynette Backstage Brawl w/RP (Filler/ Not fully finished)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:26 am

The camera pan's out to the Pit, zooming out and showing the range of Cell's; each seating several units of Guards or Combatants. As the camera begins to pan out, a sound of footsteps can be heard, following several voices. At that moment the Camera zoom's into Lilynette, who is currently making her way along the cell's of the lowest floor, checking off with the Guards one by one as she goes by.

At that very moment, King Krimsin can be seen waking up, still dripping in blood and showing signs of attack. As he goes to sit up, he checks his pockets before pulling out what looks like slim.

King Krimsin: Great... My favorite attire ruined thank's to MacCheese

King Krimsin goes to stand up, blood still soaking him. Suddenly he swings for the wall in anger before throwing the nearest thing he can out toward's the cell. Out of frustration he charges out of his cell, slamming the steel door into the cold brick walls that guard he cell and starts rushing down the corridors, intend on finding MacSteele.

At that very moment, Lilynette along with Two Guards are not far away checking the last of the cells before caming swiftly around the corner towards the next row, bumping quickly into a hurrying and angry Krimsin.

As they cross paths, King stops quickly and a smile cracks on his face as he points towards Lilynette, shouting to get her attention.

King Krimsin: You! You set me up! You had something to do with that last match! No way could all that magic rubbish happen like that out of nowhere!

Lilynette Smirks, strolling up to King and places her hand against his cheek.

Lilynette: Oh, you worry too much about what I do. I didn't choose that match, I just committed to what the fans wanted most.

Lilynette begins to carry on walking as King Krimsin becomes more and more frustrated. Suddenly he snap's and goes for a Guard, swinging violently. At that moment the second guard goes to grab him before being elbowed in the skull. Just as Lilynette is about to turn around to find out what is going on, King Krimsin comes charging at her, picking her up and slamming her into anything he can.

As she tries to recover, King Krimsin storms off and grabs hold of a the steel bars from a nearby cell, prioring it loose and forcing it off, before returning and swinging it at a grounded Lilynette. Suddenly just before the Steel Bar could connect, she kicks up and forces the Weapon to hit her foot and rebound it back into King Krimsin, knocking it into his head.

At that very moment Lilynette gets back to her feet, showing clear signs of anger and starting to rant to herself. She goes to swing heavily at King Krimsin, connecting with his jaw and sending im stumbling back. At that moment she shoves him back before screaming at him.

Lilynette: You utter fool, how dare you lay your dirty hands on me. I'll make you pay dearly for this!

As Lilynette goes for another swing, King Krimim manages to Dodge her and shoves her back, forcing her to fall back onto the floor. As she goes back onto her feet, King runs and grabs the nearest object he can find, before throwing it her way as she begins to run towards him.Unaware of what is before her, Lilynette trips over the object, causing her to land face first onto the floor.

Suddenly, multiple guards coming hurtling through the corridors, surrounding King Krimsin. Not willing to give up without a fight, he begins swinging for the Guards, managing to put a few of them onto the floor before being pinned up against a wall while Lilynette recovers.

Once back on her feet, she begins walking towards King Krimsin with an evil smile. Suddenly, she begins charging into King Krimsin and slams into his stomach with her shoulder, forcing his entire body to rebound into the cement wall, much to the enjoyment of the Guards.

Lilynette: I'm going to make you wish you never did that. You think its perfectly acceptable to assault my own staff nevermind me?

At that she places one of her hands on his neck, sinking her fingers into his flesh while slowly moving her other hand underneath his shirt, sliding it slowly and tenderly along his stomach and up to his chest. As her hand touches his left chest, she pushes hard, causing King Krimsin to gag violently as a flash can be seen around the pit.

Before him, stands not the Lilynette he has previously seen, but a completely different person, one of peerless beauty. She stands face to face with King Krimsin and slowly moves her body up to his, staring him eye to eye. She begins to slowly motion her hand along his chest, moving her lips slowly towards his own. King could not move, nor speak and she begins to move closer and kiss him.

"Gajeel seems to have woken up from all the commotion,he takes a little look his eyes are still a little weary as Gajeel squints then opens his eyes, before him he see's a girl that hes never seened"

Gajeel: *yells* Woah she is fine when we get honey's like that? *covers his mouth and sticks his head back in his cell so he wont be seen*

As her lips touch his, he begins to jolt in pain. He felt every bone in his body begins to shatter, every muscle begin to twist and she begins to wrap her own body around his the pain begins to intensify more and more. His clothes begin to let off a burning smell as it rubs along her soft skin as her her body comes into contact with his own. She then places her other hand under his shirt and begins to move her hands up and down his naked skin, an extreme sharp burning sensation followed, as if her fingers here like sharp razors dipped in a blazing fire.

Gajeel: *annoyed* He is really lucky to be touched by that girl and the old fool is in pain.

As she releases her kiss, she steps back and places both hands onto King Krimsin's face, giving a sharp burning sensation to his cheeks, she moves closer and begins to whisper into his ears.

"This is only the beginning, don't let me catch you try this stunt again"

At that moment she knee's King Krimsin hard in between the legs before turning and walking off laughing. The Guards release their grasp as King Krimsin slumps to the floor.

"Gajeel thinks to himself i want a kiss as well... Wait... She was with the guards... Wait... Dont..... Tell me that was lilynette... Gajeel deeply scared of what might happen to him if she finds out he knows what she really is"

As he recovers he thinks to himself how he could possibly hurt MacSteele in the most painful method. At that, he gets back onto his feet and starts rushing down the corridor to look for Damion; shaken but determined to take his revenge.

Back to top Go down