Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omars Return

Go down

Omars Return Empty Omars Return

Post by Sephira Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:08 am

Dizzee Rascal – Sirens is played

The arena is filled with the blue and red lights of sirens. The tall, muscular figure of Omar Buchanan walks down the arena ramp, mic in hand, towards the ring. He pauses on the apron, looks left, looks right then hops over the top rope.

Nanael – He’s back

Airi – Why was he even away? What’s his excuse?

You may or may not have noticed my absence from the show last week. You definitely would have noticed y match at the end of show 2. The match was brutal, barbaric and gruesome. I wouldn’t have it any other way if I’m being honest. The only difference was that this time, my body refused to do what my mind asked of it. I was bed ridden the next week. My body ached all over; the pain was unlike any I had ever experienced. The agony my body was in and the mere thought of walls of blood let e incapacitated. I was surprised how mentally damaging that match type was.

Airi – Is he admitting that he is mentally weak?

Nanael –Have a day off Airi

As you, our dedicated fans are well aware the PPV is upon us. The 4 QBC titles will have their first owners. Unfortunately I go into the match with no momentum; my match fitness will be low. Despite these factors working against me I will do everything physical impossible to ensure that the first person that gets to touch the QBC Shield Championship, I will do everything in my power to ensure it sits around my waist. Basil Blackheart is someone that has fell victim to me before and I’m sure that I can make him do it again come the PPV. Blackheart will receive Capital Punishment, he will bleed and his blood won’t be black.

Thud, Omar drops the mic in the centre of the ring and exits, leaping agilely above the top rope. He walks up the ramp returning to the pit, the ghost of his injuries evident in his laboured walk.

Nanael – Well he spoke with intent there

Airi- Everyone can talk, I wanna see him back it up in the ring

Nanael – Don’t we all Airi, don’t we all…
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum