Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Teams become Vacant

Go down

Tag Teams become Vacant Empty Tag Teams become Vacant

Post by Sephira Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:09 am

Suddenly the arena bursts into flames, interrupting the Celebration as Sakuya, followed by several guards make their way to the Arena. In her hand she holds a Microphone. She stops just outside the ring, as the Guards begin to surround the arena.

Sakuya: Oh, how cute. You finally won a belt. Oh how it breaks my heart what I am about to do.

Sakuya pulls a small glass disk from her chest. Inside it, a small veil of sand can be seen, constantly moving around despite no movement from Sakuya.

Sakuya: You see, it turns out this match wasn't the way it was planned to be. You, didn't perform this match, the way I planned it to be. Even the commentator's found this match a disappointment, and that is really saying something.

Sakuya holds the disk up to her eye, watching as the sand changes color's. She then looks back to the 4 in the ring.

Sakuya: In my hand, I hold the very thing that bounds you to this world, that bounds me from taking any action publicly. Should this break, I will have full freedom to do with you and your belts as I please.

Sakuya grips the disk within her hand, slowly tightening her fist as the glass begins to crack. Suddenly the entire disk shatters into pieces as the sands sprinkle to the floor.

Sakuya: With this, your belts are no longer valid. Your placement in this ring, is no longer valid. Until I deem is so on behalf of the Queen, you will spend from now in the Dungeons.

Sakuya steps onto the sand, grinding it under her boot, smearing it across the ground. The Guards begin to approach the Arena and the members start to look on with Panic. The Guards climb in, grabbing them by the arm's and dragging them through the ring and past Sakuya.

Sakuya turn's and slowly walks up the Ramp behind the Guards. A smirk can be seen across her face as she puts her hand down her chest and pulls another Disk out; watching it eagerly before the camera cuts out.
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum