Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Season Opening

Go down

New Season Opening Empty New Season Opening

Post by Sephira Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Do you fear Death? Does the thought of your life ending frighten you, as your very being wastes away to mere dust as the winds of time sweeps the ash of your remains away. How about the idea of laying in a pool of your own blood, with nothing to save you, nobody to say your goodbyes too; nobody to listen to your crys. I hope for your sake that your mentally able, because death is a reality, and you will greet it with open arms here because nobody is invisible. Not even I.

In a world like no other, life is not worth the same as the one you may know. Here we are nothing more then pawns, used only to fill the void of others. Our entire existence extends to bring pleasure to fans, our blood spilled for the lust of payers and our body's destroyed for the sake of viewers. Is this "Wrestling" you ask? No.

This is Queen's Blade Tournament. This is not wrestling, this is a blood bath. This is no sports entertainment, this is a fight for survival. The sooner you learn that, the better your chances for survival are, because here... Death is a very real prospect and I think you're about to have a rude awakening.

The winds of time don't care about us. We're already dead in this world.
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down