Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The champion goes nuts.

Go down

The champion goes nuts. Empty The champion goes nuts.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:12 am

The scene turns to a hallway, where Chris is sitting on a bench, talking to himself. The hallway is pretty clean and is somewhat crowded, it is one of the hallways in QBC's backstage area. The hallway is fairly crowded, everyone is busy doing his own thing, combatants are stretching,  guards of both genders are watching closesly, staff members who were wearing the same uniforms can be seen talking to each other, or other combatants. But the 7'5'' tall champion is just sitting on a bench, talking to himself.

He is wearing the Blade title on his waist, despite of the fact that he's seated, he is long white T-shirt, and as usual, black baggy sweatpants. What he's saying can't be heard, but it sounds like he's arguing with someone, except that there is no sign of anyone else. The camera turns to show the champion's face, his eyes can be seen open widely, his mouth is moving pretty quick while talking...suddenly, his eyebrows shift to an angry expression, and he can be seen talking more agressivly, and just a tad bit louder, enough for his words to be heard.

Chris Hunt: N-no! I won't let them....

Chris raises his head as his voice starts to get a bit louder, and his voice gets a lot deeper.

Chris Hunt: I WON'T LET THEM!!

Then with one, quick movement Chris Hunt gets up and throws the bench on the opposing wall of the hallway with a loud shout, which causes his title belt to fall. Chris quickly picks up the title belt and starts walking furiously down the hallway, everyone can be seen staring at him. Chris' eyes are still wide open, and he is shouting while looking at the people around him.

Chris Hunt: Who wants to take this from me!?! WHO!?! Which one of you weaklings!?! STEP FORWARD, SHOW YOURSELF!!!

Chris Hunt looks around him quickly while walking as if he's looking for something.
Chris Hunt: SHOW YOURSELF!!!

Chris Hunt stops while walking and looks at a combatant who was stretching straight in his eyes, Chris Hunt's eyes are still wide open, he is not blinking, he jut stands there and stares at the combatant...then after a few seconds, starts walking slowly towards him (the distance was very short), Chris starts moving towards him slowly, while still staring at him the same way, the combatant cowers back to the wall in fear.

Once Chris is close enough, he speaks in a low, hoarse whisper..

Chris Hunt: It's you...isn't it..you want to take my title...it's you....it's you....

Chris Hunt suddenly swings his right arm at the combatant's jaw, causing the combatant to pass out. Two guards finally rush in and try to hold Chris back, Chris is holding his title with his left arm.

Chris Hunt: THEY WANT IT TAKE IT FROM ME DAMN IT...THEY WANT TO TAKE IT...WHO WANTS TO ROB ME!?! WHO!?!

Guard 1: Um..you're up next Mr. Hunt...

A portal appears right behind the guards and Chris, and the guards push the psychotic Chris with all their might through the portal.
The scene shifts to the familiar tournament arena where the hot, loud crowd is waiting in anticipation for the next event, suddenly a portal appears on the ramp and Chris Hunt comes shooting out, holding his title with his left hand. Chris Hunt walks down the ramp quickly, while quickly moving his head from side to side, as if expecting a pack of wolves to attack him, he keeps doing that until he reaches the ring, goes in, and demands a microphone aggressivly from the broadcasters outside of the ring. 

Chris Hunt looks around the arena with the same crazy eyes and slowly, but nervously walks to the middle of the ring, he slowly starts shaking more and more as he's walking. When he reaches the middle of the ring, he nervously places his title on his shoulder, his hand was seen shaking a lot, then he places the mic to his mouth and starts speaking in a low, hoarse whisper, his tone sounds very disturbing. He still has an angry expression on his face which makes this even more disturbing

Chris Hunt: Since...since I won this belt...I...I found something in me....something....I never thought I had...I can now speak normally..act normally...I...I became...calm...

Chris Hunt's facial expression suddenly changes from angry to angrier his voice starts getting louder 

Chris Hunt: B-but...but..

Chris Hunt starts pacing back and forth in the ring and starts to suddenly shout, which surprises the crowd into a complete silence, he is shouting while pacing

Chris Hunt: But..there are..people..these people...THEY WANT TO TAKE THAT FROM ME...they want to take it all from me!! WHY!? WHY!?

Chris Hunt's anxious pacing takes him to the corner of the ring where he furiously kicks the lower turnbuckle, the camera suddenly shifts to show another combatant on the ramp, the combatant is in ring gear, he can be seen holding a microphone, and as the camera gets closer, the combatant can be identified as Gyalin Reece.

Gyalin: Wow, you have completely lost it, haven't you?

Chris looks towards the ramp quickly

Gyalin: You thought you could scare me off? You think what you did last season would scare me off? You were wrong, Chris, you were completely wrong...you see Chris, your most important aspect is fear!! Unknowingly, you plant fear in people, which gives you the upper hand, but I won't fall for this psychological trickery! You're a fraud Chris! And I will show you when I take that title away from you!

Chris stops in his place and starts to angrily gesture with his arm to come into the ring.

Gyalin starts to walk slowly towards the ring

Gyalin: Patience, Chris, you see, you should probably know that if I beat you right now, I will be the number one contender, which means I will have a shot at your title by the end of the season...with that being said..

Gyalin Reece throws away the microphone and slides into the ring, a referee slides in a second or two later.

The bell rings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naneal: Well...that was..intresting, to say the least
Airi: What the hell is Gyalin doing!? He has no business here!
Naneal: Ofcourse he does, he wants the Blade championship!
Gyalin Reece gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!
Gyalin Reece gets ready to hit Chris Hunt
and raises his arm rapidly hitting with the forearm Chris Hunt's jaw performing an light European Uppercut
Gyalin Reece charges his arm
and hits him with a strong Elbow Smash instead
Gyalin Reece goes behind Chris Hunt, grabbing his belly
Chris Hunt hooks the opponent's leg, stopping the execution of a Bridging Belly to Back Suplex
Chris Hunt grabs Gyalin Reece's neck with both hands
and shakes him raising him from the ground executing a violent Two Handed Choke Lift
Airi: Look at the power on display by our reigning champion!!
Chris Hunt keeps his ruthless submission hold
Gyalin Reece escapes from the hold
Gyalin Reece quickly gets up and counterattacks!
Gyalin Reece prepares to strike the adversary
hitting him with a violent Punch
Gyalin Reece prepares the leg
and hits Chris Hunt with a strong Roundhouse Kick
Gyalin Reece lifts Chris Hunt on the shoulders
falling backwards on the back executing a Fantastic Electric Chair Drop
Chris Hunt interrupts his opponent's attack sequence
Chris Hunt gets ready to hit Gyalin Reece
Gyalin Reece blocks the opponent's arm avoiding the execution of an European Uppercut
Gyalin Reece approaches his rival loading his arm
and hits him to his throat with a strong Throat Thrust
Gyalin Reece hurls the leg preparing the blow
and hits Chris Hunt with a violent Roundhouse Kick
Gyalin Reece grabs the adversary by the waist from behind
Chris Hunt hooks the rival's leg with his own leg, preventing to be thrown with a Multiple German Suplex
Naneal: The giant did well to stop that one!
Airi: Ofcourse he did, he's our champion! Show em Chris!! Show em!!
Chris Hunt grasps his opponent's head
to make him whirl and then complete the manoeuvre with a face slam on the ring floor executing a Incredible Front Face Neckbreaker!!
Chris Hunt jumps towards his opponent, lying on the ground
and lands his leg across his throat executing a devastating Leg Drop
Chris Hunt grabs Gyalin Reece's hair
Chris Hunt grabs one Gyalin Reece's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Chris Hunt jumps onto his opponent with his feet held togheter
and hits his face with a violent Dropsault
Chris Hunt jumps towards his fallen opponent, raising his leg
Gyalin Reece somehow, cushions the impact of the Modified Ear Slap 
Gyalin Reece loads his opponent on his shoulders
and throws his rival's legs backwards and holding his head he makes him hit his chin on his sholuder with Fantastic TKO
Gyalin Reece jumps towards his opponent, lying on the ground
Chris Hunt somehow, cushions the impact of the Butterfly Drop 
and raises him violently shaking to the right and to the left executing a Fantastic Two Handed Choke Lift
Chris Hunt grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes
Chris Hunt runs towards his opponent to grab one of his legs
then he lifts him to slam him to the ground without letting him go, performing a powerful Flapjack
Chris Hunt grabs one Gyalin Reece's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Chris Hunt stands behind Gyalin Reece
Gyalin Reece uses his arms to parry the Back Elbow Smash
Gyalin Reece throws the leg
to hit his opponent's head with an Fantastic Overhead Kick
Gyalin Reece grabs the adversary by the waist from behind
Chris Hunt hooks the rival's leg with his own leg, preventing to be thrown with a Multiple German Suplex
Chris Hunt gets to his opponent's side and ties round his chest with an arm
tripping him out to make his face fall on the ground with a Mortal Complete Shot DDT
Chris Hunt grabs Gyalin Reece's neck
and performs a Fantastic Running Swinging Neckbreaker swinging it
Chris Hunt is about to perform his taunt
capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching Chris Hunt off guard!
Gyalin Reece prepares the leg
and connects with a Fantastic Roundhouse Kick
Gyalin Reece raises Chris Hunt sitting down on the shoulders
and falls backwards performing an Fantastic Electric Chair Drop
Gyalin Reece Yells "AYATOOOLLLLAAAAAA" and runs at Chris Hunt, shoulder blocking Chris Hunt to the mat 
Gyalin Reece screams "SUUUUIIIIIICCCIIIIDDDEEEE" and runs at Chris Hunt, jumps in the air, and smashes knee down on Chris Hunt s neck executing ULTIMATE Wmd Weapon of Mass Destruction
Naneal: WMD on Chris! This one's over!!
Gyalin Reece is about to perform his taunt
Naneal: What?! What's Gyalin doing!?
Airi: Being the dumb kid that he is, that's what!
Gyalin Reece Fold''s her arms and smirks at the opponent executing A Smirk 
Chris Hunt interrupts his opponent's attack sequence
The two wrestlers stare proudly at each other
and then engage in a exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent
after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Gyalin Reece prevails
Gyalin Reece prepares his arm
Chris Hunt stops the adversary's arm avoiding the right execution of a Punch
Chris Hunt hugs his opponent's head
and hits him right into the face with the knee, executing a Fantastic Knee on Head
Chris Hunt charges his arm
Gyalin Reece parries the Elbow Smash
Gyalin Reece tries to take his opponent by surprise from behind
and grasps his arms blocking them joining his hands behind his rival's head, performing a Fantastic Full Nelson
Gyalin Reece keeps his excruciating submission hold
Gyalin Reece keeps his weak submission hold
Chris Hunt IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!
Airi: The champion's in pain but shows no signs of giving up! Stay in there champ!!
Gyalin Reece releases his grasp
but Gyalin Reece is faster and is not caught off guard!
Gyalin Reece prepares to strike the adversary
hitting him with a Incredible Punch
Chris Hunt blocks the opponent's leg preventing the execution of a Roundhouse Kick
and raises him holding the neck with a Fantastic Two Handed Choke Lift
Chris Hunt keeps his ruthless submission hold
Chris Hunt blocks his opponent holding his neck
to make him fall face first with a Incredible Full Nelson Bulldog!!
Chris Hunt jumps towards his fallen opponent, raising his leg
to land across his opponent''s chest by performing a LEGENDARY Leg Drop
Chris Hunt is about to perform his taunt
but Chris Hunt is faster and is not caught off guard!
Chris Hunt grabs his opponent's head
Gyalin Reece easily parries a Knee on Head
Gyalin Reece prepares his arm to strike the adversary
hitting him with a Incredible Punch
Gyalin Reece charges his arm
and hits him with a Fantastic Elbow Smash instead
Chris Hunt HAS A CUT!!!
Gyalin Reece Kicks Chris Hunt in the gut and places Chris Hunt''s head in-between her thighs, placing her hands against Chris Hunts waist 
Chris Hunt somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Chris Hunt climbs the top turnbuckle
and jumps toward Gyalin Reece hitting him in the side of the head with a devastating Diving Knee Drop
Chris Hunt lifts Gyalin Reece on his shoulders
and slams him on the mat face first executing ULTIMATE Hunter slam
Airi: Hunter Slam!! This one's over!!
Chris Hunt runs towards his fallen opponent
Gyalin Reece somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Naneal: And Chris makes the same mistake that Gyalin did, he should have pinned him right there!
Gyalin Reece gets on the top turnbuckle with a jump and raises his fists to the sky holding them together
and leaps toward Chris Hunt quickly lowering them, performing a violent Double Axe Handle
Gyalin Reece jumps towards his fallen opponent, raising his leg
Chris Hunt somehow, cushions the impact of the Leg Drop
Chris Hunt grasps his opponent's head
and strongly crashes it to the ground after a half-turn executing a Mortal Front Face Neckbreaker!!
Chris Hunt grabs Gyalin Reece's neck
Gyalin Reece stops the execution of a Running Swinging Neckbreaker not without effort
and hits him on the face with a Fantastic Roundhouse Kick
Gyalin Reece Kicks Chris Hunt in the gut and places Chris Hunt''s head in-between her thighs, placing her hands against Chris Hunts waist 
Chris Hunt somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Chris Hunt climbs the top turnbuckle
and jumps toward Gyalin Reece hitting him in the side of the head with a Fantastic Diving Knee Drop
lunges himself on the ropes
Chris Hunt blocks Gyalin Reece's head
Gyalin Reece blocks the move, holding tight the ropes
Gyalin Reece prepares himself behind his opponent,
blocks his arms and slams him to the ground backwards executing a powerful Full Nelson Suplex
Gyalin Reece gets on the turnbuckle
and jumps towards his opponent to hit him to the throat with his leg, performing a Fantastic Guillotine Leg Drop
Gyalin Reece grabs Chris Hunt's hair
lunges himself on the ropes
Gyalin Reece prepares to strikes the adversary that is running against him
joining his fists and hitting him on the face with a strong Polish Hammer
Chris Hunt IS BLEEDING!!
Naneal: And the champion gets busted wide open after that devestating Polish Hammer!!
Gyalin Reece jumps on the turnbuckle while Chris Hunt is knocked out on the ground
throws himself and hits his opponent straight on his belly executing a Fantastic Frog Splash
Referee starts counting...
Referee: ....Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Referee: ....Twooooooooooooooooo....
Referee: ....Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Gyalin Reece WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS Chris Hunt!!!

Naneal: He did it! He did it!! He's the new number one contender!! Gyalin did the unthinkable and beat the champion!!!

Airi: He got lucky, there is no way he is doing that again!

Naneal: We'll have to see about that at the end of the season, won't we? Next time, the stakes will be a lot higher...

Airi: Yeah yeah..I would just like to remind everyone that this idiot is not the champion, so don't worry, this was a non-title match.

Back to top Go down

The champion goes nuts. Empty Re: The champion goes nuts.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:18 am

RP+Match finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephira Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Brilliant, only the tag left to go. I will add this soon with my RPs and matches. Everything is coming together nicely
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Tag match added to the show Lily, just needs commentary from Magnum now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down