Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a Deal. (After The Mark and Laura Kinney match)

2 posters

Go down

It's a Deal. (After The Mark and Laura Kinney match) Empty It's a Deal. (After The Mark and Laura Kinney match)

Post by The Mark Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:06 am

The Mark stays in the ring, waiting in a corner for Laura to get up.

Airi: No, no! What is he planning?!

Sigui: Airi's having none of what The Mark is planning, she's running into the ring!

The Mark watches as Airi stands between himself and Laura Kinney.

Airi: Back off! You keep away from her!

Laura manages to get back up as she sees The Mark, unmoving, being verbally assaulted by Airi.

Airi: She doesn't want you! She's fine with just me!

The Mark looks past Airi to Laura, ignoring the ranting woman.

The Mark: I expect you to follow our verbal agreement, Ms. Laura Kinney. I've gone through enough trouble to not be halted on my pathway by a simple rant by your girlfriend.

He calmly steps out of the ring, collecting his coat, hat, and equipment as Airi continues to angrily scold him inside the ring.

Laura continues to watch The Mark as he heads back, still in shock at her loss and at how calm The Mark continues to act.

Taki: I can see this pairing between Laura and Mark perhaps working. From this inaugural match that The Mark has given, it shows just how crafty he can be.

Sigui: But, the question becomes, will Laura Kinney honor this 'agreement' that The Mark feels that both of them have agreed? A partnership of pain making assassin and hard hitting mercenary?
The Mark
The Mark
Commentator
Commentator

Back to top Go down

It's a Deal. (After The Mark and Laura Kinney match) Empty Re: It's a Deal. (After The Mark and Laura Kinney match)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Nice work Mark. Keep it up. Also if you feel like you want to give some info on what you've planned for this season you can come here: https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk/t285-qbc-season-2-planning-topic
Basically it's a topic for any discussions concerning this on-going season. Helps find active members to feud with or just help others understand their surroundings in QBC

Back to top Go down

It's a Deal. (After The Mark and Laura Kinney match) Empty Re: It's a Deal. (After The Mark and Laura Kinney match)

Post by Sephira Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Although the relationship was cut this could probably work in re-ignighting it if another follows up of Laura explaining she was set up in Episode 1

Good work
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mark Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:55 am

Lilynette wrote:Although the relationship was cut this could probably work in re-ignighting it if another follows up of Laura explaining she was set up in Episode 1

Good work
Guess I should have paid more attention when reading the previous shows (Durrrr). Now I guess I have a balancing act to work out in the Week 4 RP.
The Mark
The Mark
Commentator
Commentator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down