Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amoni vs Katatonia aftermath

Go down

Amoni vs Katatonia aftermath Empty Amoni vs Katatonia aftermath

Post by Sephira Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:16 am

Amoni sits in the ring with a upset expression. Her failure in winning her first match signaling her inability to the crowd. Katatonia walk’s over to her, offering her a hand up. She smiles as Amoni takes her hand.

Katatonia: It’s nothing person Amoni, it’s just the nature of this world. You did good.

Amoni gasps and bows before Katatonia. A relieved expression on her face.

Amoni: I am just glad that I lost to you, I am not ready to fight yet. I must train harder.

Katatonia smiles and places her hand on Amoni’s shoulder.

Katatonia: You are ready. You just need to get use to this kind of environment. I am sure in time you will be able to put up a great fight.

Amoni’s face turns red with embarrassment as Katatonia smiles.

Katatonia: Come, the fight is over. Let us use this time to train and prepare for what comes later!

Amoni nod’s in agreement, as she grabs Katatonia’s hand and raises it to a roaring crowd.
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Amoni vs Katatonia aftermath Empty Re: Amoni vs Katatonia aftermath

Post by Sephira Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:17 am

This is to set up Azuray; who will later laugh in disgust at Katatonia's choice to help Amoni, who Azuray will think is weak.
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down