Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never let your guard down. (Flashback)

Go down

Never let your guard down. (Flashback) Empty Never let your guard down. (Flashback)

Post by "PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am

Your eyes get a glimpse of a muscular figure that lays upon a mattress in a dark room. The figure is breathing rather heavily as you receive a closer look, male in fact....with his eyes closed. The man resting upon the bed looks to be extremely handsome, but in a exhausted, drool running down the side of his cheek kind of way.  The man shakes violently upon the canvas of the bed multiple times, he seems to be having some sort of intense dream....or maybe even a nightmare.

[Enter Dream]  

SLAMMMM!!!!!!

Gary Blahler: Ooooooh and "Primetime" John Meadows takes a vicious chair shot to the top of the cranium courtesy of Akira Toriyami!   He's certainly going to feel that one in the morning, how'd you feel about that one Kim?

Kim Gloss: I feel like I wouldn't want to feel that chair shot in a million years Gary!

Gary Blahler: You can say that again!

Kim Gloss: I feel like I wouldn't......

Gary puts his hand over on Kim's arm and Kim stops in mid sentence, she looks at Gary and he just shakes his head as if to say no, stop that you moron!  Both commentators focus their attention back on the ring as John Meadows struggles to get up off of the mat, and Akira Toriyami measures him as he lays hands and knees. She takes a swift step back locking in the target on his rib cage, she leaps forward and sends a devastating kick to his targeted ribcage. Primetime rises up off of the mat and into mid air from the force of the kick, he lands back on the mat writhing in pain. He begins to look like he is coughing up a fur-ball as he makes choking noises in the squared circle, blood running all down his face from the brutal chair shot. He finally hocks something up from his throat and spits on the mat, it too reveals blood. Akira smirks as she looks down at his bodily fluids, and without hesitation she rears back and plants another powerful kick into his ribcage.

Gary Blahler: OH MY GOD! That's internal bleeding Kim!  Akira has been targeting John's midsection this entire fight and it has more than paid off for Akira. For Primetime right now it's looking like this one could be close to the end folks!

Kim Gloss: Do you think he will need any assistance Gary? I sure could go in the back and take care of him if he needs any help after the match. I hate seeing this happen to such a beautif....uhhh...I mean...... talented Wrestler.

Gary Blahler: Come on now kim, John has already told you that you aren't his type.

Akira circles around John who is reaching for the ropes to try and get to his feet. He reaches the first,  the second and comes up to standing on both knees.   As soon as he gets to both knees Akira snatches him up violently with a handful of his hair.  She drags him to the center of the ring and places his head under her right arm, him looking directly up at her..she motions towards the crowd with a little taunt from her right hand. They erupt!

Gary Blahler: YES YES! Here it comes...she is setting him up for the Japanese SUNRISE!

With the quick pop of her hips Akira lifts Primetime into the air. She holds him there for exactly three seconds and screams something out in Japanese as she falls back and drops John Meadows directly on his face.

As soon as the impact hits his face, John Meadows snaps awake and sits up in a panic in the middle of his bed exhaling wildly, obviously somewhat haunted by the dream. He finally allows himself to calm and leans back against his headboard with his head down, his eyes begin to get heavy as if he is going to fall asleep. Trying to fight the sleep he jerks himself back up into the sitting position and looks straight ahead. His eyes suddenly turn as big as balloons, as panic fills his entire body. As he looks ahead his room appears to be different, everything that was once there was gone. There isn't even light coming from a bathroom that was once there...the room is incredibly dark. The only things in the room are a window straight across from him with curtains fluttering, a table, two chairs, and what appears to be papers sitting on the middle of the table, but he can't quite make it out.  Meadows looks down at his hands, and then to his feet. He moves them around to make sure that they are real. However, he's having a hard time believing that he's not still dreaming so he takes his arm and extends it, still looking at his hand and as quickly as he extended his arm he slaps himself across the face even quicker.  

"PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows: Owwwww... WHAT!  HOW CAN THIS NOT BE A DREAM!  I WAS JUST DREAMING!    Whhh...What the hell happened to all my stuff? Is this even my room?!?

Meadows with cautionary movements begins to slowly crawl out of his bed, keeping his head on a swivel the entire time. To himself he was thinking that this was a possible break in, but he was unharmed, and he couldn't explain the table and chairs that were in the middle of the room. His foot finally hit the floor from his bed and made an eerie creaking sound which startled himself. With both feet on the ground now Meadows moved slowly through his room in a low stance trying not to leave himself vulnerable.  As he is carefully scanning the room Meadows looks to his left and as soon as he does a shadowy figure that was leaning against the corner of the wall completely camouflaged suddenly steps out towards Primetime, and all you can hear are his shoes. Click....CLACK. Meadows jumps back immediately and puts his hands up in a defensive position, ready to defend himself at all costs!

"PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows: Huh.....WHO ARE YOU?  If you come any closer I swear you are going to wish that you would have never broken into my apartment. I WILL KILL YOU!

The figure walking towards the table gets bright eyes and lets out a huge chuckle as he continues, he takes a seat in the chair closest to the window with a wide smile on his face.

Man: Hahaahahaha I wouldn't be so sure of that!  Now place your hands at your side for there is nothing to worry about, you do not have to defend yourself. I'm here merely to do business Mr. Primetime. For the sake of you.

Meadows doesn't even think about putting his hands down, he plants his back foot and bends his knees getting into a defense ready position.

"PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows: TELL ME WHY YOU'RE HERE! he says this angrily. And how in the world do you know my name!

The man nods.

Man: My name is Cobalt. Like I said I've come to do business with you John. You see the reason why I know you is because I do business for a Federation called QBC. You may have never heard of us because we are up and coming. However, the reason I am here is because we know that you are an incredible wrestling talent, who hasn't wrestled in an entire year. We thought of signing you before Primetime, but we didn't think we could GET you. So I know that you've noticed these papers.  This contract states that you will be paid $100,000 each show, you will have your own dressing room, and you will get a title shot in the first month of your contract. Have a seat What do you say?

As Cobalt's hand is extended offering John a seat, Meadows showing signs of trustworthiness after listening to what Cobalt had to say, slowly and surely places his hands at his side and takes a seat in the chair across from Cobalt.  Meadows has quite a look of approval on his face as he grabs one of the pens from the table.

"PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows: Hahahah it's about dang time somebody came to sign the best wrestler in the business.  There was no way I was coming and looking for work again, because I'm surely way too awesome for that. You see I carried Wrassle on my back, and then they want to put me out of a job?  I'm telling you Cobalt, you and the QBC couldn't have made a better decision.   he signs the contract quickly  Welcome to.....PRIMETIME!

As soon as Meadows signs the contract Cobalt immediately snatches it up , arises from his chair and turns towards the window sticking his first leg through, and then his second....he is gone from the room faster than a snap of your fingers. But he went through....the window?  Meadows jumps up panicked again as he thinks this man has just killed himself, he runs to the window and sticks his hands on the ledge and looks out to the left....to the right. He see's absolutely no sight of Cobalt. So he pushes himself further from the window looking down, still no Cobalt but he couldn't wrap his mind around a man just disappearing. Suddenly as Meadows is still stretched out of the window a bird comes out of nowhere and flies directly by the face of Meadows causing him to lose his balance. His stomach hits first and then his legs slide straight out of the window and he suddenly finds himself free falling through the air, headed directly for the street below him. He just begins to pray and screams at the top of his lungs as he is surely about to meet his demise. Right before Meadows hits the black top the street changes into a white liquid like circle, and he goes straight through.

Meadows finds himself just standing in a place like he has never seen in his life. It has a foul type of stench and cackling can be heard loudly  all around Meadows.  This place was truly gruesome.

Cobalt: It may come as a surprise to you but I want to welcome you to the realm of the almighty Lilynette, ruler of all. Welcome to QBC!  You see we have been watching you for quite some time and you have been doing nothing but wasting the very talents that were given to you, the very talents that made you!  As a result of your actions over the past year, we just had to sign you to this little amazing, lovely place we like to call the PITS! Where chair shots from Akira are the least of your worries, here, you either kill or BE KILLED!  Your Wrestling talents may help you tremendously, but are you willing to kill another being to avoid the bloodshed and massacre of your own? You don't want your blood everywhere... do you?

John looks at Cobalt with a dumbfounded look on his face...anger fills his entire body as he stares a hole straight through Cobalt. You can see the veins in the neck and forehead of Meadows begin to pop out, looking as if they are at any second going to burst from his skin, he take a strong step towards Cobalt.

"PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows: YOU LYING SON OF A [censored]  

As soon as Meadows takes another step toward him, Cobalt lands a powerful right hand to his jawline, sending blood flying from his cheek, and also sending John onto his buttocks. Meadows looks up surprised, he feels the blood from his mouth and anger fills his body as he quickly jumps to his feet.

Cobalt: Rule number one...NEVER LEAVE YOUR GUARD DOWN IN THE PITS!

Cobalt runs towards John Meadows...who looks ready to take him on, blood dripping for his mouth and all.

Cobalt: I'm going to teach you how to survive down here John! Whether you like it or not!

The scene fades away....

Last edited by "PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Never let your guard down. (Flashback) 53-46
"PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Never let your guard down. (Flashback) Empty Re: Never let your guard down. (Flashback)

Post by "PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Fixed
Never let your guard down. (Flashback) 53-46
"PRiMeTiMe" John Meadows
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Never let your guard down. (Flashback) Empty Re: Never let your guard down. (Flashback)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Great work Primetime Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Good job, Primetime, keep it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down