Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruben Wan's Arrival

Go down

Ruben Wan's Arrival Empty Ruben Wan's Arrival

Post by Ruben Wan Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:01 am

Contrary to common thought, dying young is not so bad. At least one stops asking questions such as: “Is there life after death?”, or “Will I go to heaven or hell?”, or “How is it possible that angels have no sex?”
The truth is, there is nothing after death but death itself. And death. And death again. An endless death.
At 20 years of age Ruben had had some experience of the “Upperworld.” He had studied and traveled, known people of different cultures, and learnt three languages. In practice, during his limited stay in the “world of the living” he had learned exactly nothing that could help him tackle this new situation.

Actually, there was something that seemed to be of value down there. A group of people in circle was screaming, inciting, and offending somebody else. There was action. Ruben couldn’t see distinctively what was going on at that distance, and decided to go near.

Two people were smashing each other, ripping their appendages and using them as sticks. Looking around, he saw several Demoness girls marking the arena perimeter, and a thought came to his mind: “Those must be the bad girls my mother always warned me against.”
Ruben tried to go nearer, but was stopped by a Demoness guard.

Demoness Guard: Enjoying the show?
Ruben Wan: What’s that? Where am I?
Demoness Guard: Oh, you are a “fresh one.” Welcome to Lily’s hell.

The crowd went louder as the leg of a fighter flew in the air before hitting a spectator.
Ruben appeared clueless, and the guard spoke again.

Demoness Guard: Do you see that woman over there?
Ruben Wan: The one with those two big boobs and the baseball bat?
Demoness Guard: Your priorities are wrong. Mind the bat first, take my advice – said she with a stern look.
Ruben Wan: Thanks, I imagine I better stick to the houserules if I want to survive.
Demoness Guard: You can’t.
Ruben Wan: I can’t what?
Demoness Guard: You can’t survive. You’re already dead.
Ruben Wan: Good point. I keep forgetting.
Demoness Guard: Anyway, she’s Lilynette, your master and host. She owns your soul, she won’t let you leave her realm. Have a good stay – said her with a sardonic smile.

The match had just finished, and the girl started dispersing the crowd. Ruben stood still, pondering if his short career in wrestling could save his soul, if not his life.

Figure: “Hey you!” “You cannot stay here. Go away!”

Ruben looked up and saw a figure gesturing at him. He didn’t know where to go, but he went away from that place. Still absorbed in deep thoughts, he walked and walked and got lost. Nobody was around. That place looked like any other place down there.

Suddenly, he heard a noise coming from deep down. A sort of rhythmic beat muffled by the thick rock walls. He pricked up his ears and heard sounds of screams, and something like hammers hitting anvils, and a bubbling in the background. The temperature was quite hot.

Curiosity killed the cat, but Ruben was already dead and had nothing to lose, so he decided to explore further. While looking for a downward passage he bumped into a dark tall figure. “Ouch,” he screamed, and that figure did an about-turn. Ruben lowered instinctively his head.

Demoness Guard: “You cannot stay here. You have three seconds to disappear.”

Ruben Wan: “Really? I believed that eternity is uncountable.”

Demoness Guard: “Another one who considers himself quick-witted.”

Ruben continued to keep his head low, and was at an inch from the leather suit of that anonymous character.

Demoness Guard: “You are not looking at my breasts, do you?”

Ruben Wan: “Nope. Keeping a low profile”

He muttered , without removing his gaze from the guard’s chest.

Demoness Guard: “So beat it!”

Ruben Wan: “Nice to have met you.”

Ruben stepped backwards, and then took of running, away into that desolate land.

After some time, other sounds and noises drew Ruben’s attention. Being led by those noises he came up in another arena. Another show was about to start, and Ruben recognized the owner of his soul, who was speaking to the crowd.

[ideally, this links to https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk/t730-promo-and-a-challenge ]

Last edited by Eloxi VII on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected)
Ruben Wan
Ruben Wan

Back to top Go down

Ruben Wan's Arrival Empty Re: Ruben Wan's Arrival

Post by Ruben Wan Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:36 am

Explanation of this RP.

When Ruben arrives there is already a match going on. There must have been matches going on before we all arrived, right? Then, I arrive just to see a match ending. I don't understand what is happening, and a guard explain to me the very basic: Lily is the Master.

Please look at the comments in red below:

Ruben Wan wrote:Contrary to common thought, dying young is not so bad. At least one stops asking questions such as: “Is there life after death?”, or “Will I go to Heaven or Hell?”, or “How is it possible that angels have no sex?”
The truth is, there is nothing after death but death itself. And death. And death again. An endless death.
At 20 years of age Ruben had had some experience of the “Upperworld.” He had studied and travelled, known people of different cultures, and learnt three languages. In practice, during his limited stay in the “world of the living” he had learnt exactly nothing that could help him tackle this new situation.

Actually, there was something that seemed to be of value down there. A group of people in circle was screaming, inciting, and offending somebody else. There was action. Ruben couldn’t see distinctively what was going on at that distance, and decided to go near.

Two people were smashing each other, ripping their appendages and using them as sticks. Looking around, he saw several demoness girls marking the arena perimeter, and a thought came to his mind: “Those must be the bad girls my mother always warned me against.”
Ruben tried to go nearer, but was stopped by a demoness guard.

Demoness Guard: Enjoying the show?
Ruben Wan: What’s that? Where am I?
DG: Oh, you are a “fresh one.” Welcome to Lily’s hell.

The crowd went louder for the leg of a fighter fled in the air before hitting a spectator.
Ruben appeared clueless, and the guard spoke again.

DG: Do you see that woman over there?
RW: The one with those two big boobs and the baseball bat?
DG: Your priorities are wrong. Mind the bat first, take my advice – said she with a stern look.
RW: Thanks, I imagine I better stick to the houserules if I want to survive.
DG: You can’t.
RW: I can’t what?
DG: You can’t survive. You’re already dead.
RW: Good point. I keep forgetting.
DG: Anyway, she’s Lilynette, your master and host. She owns your soul, she won’t let you leave her realm. Have a good stay – said her with a sardonic smile.

The match [any previous match, not the one scheduled for the actual fed show] had just finished, and the girl started dispersing the crowd. Ruben stood still, pondering if his short career in wrestling could save his soul, if not his life.

- “Hey you!” a voice screamed out at him. “You cannot stay here. Go away!”
Ruben looked up and saw a figure gesturing at him. He didn’t know where to go, but he went away from that place. Still absorbed in deep thoughts, he walked and walked and got lost. Nobody was around. That place looked like any other place down there.

Suddenly, he heard a noise coming from deep down. A sort of rhythmic beat muffled by the thick rock walls. He pricked up his ears and heard sounds of screams, and something like hammers hitting anvils, and a bubbling in the background. The temperature was quite hot.

Curiosity killed the cat, but Ruben was already dead and had nothing to lose, so he decided to explore further. While looking for a downward passage he bumped into a dark tall figure. “Ouch,” he screamed, and that figure did an about-turn. Ruben lowered instinctively his head.
- “You cannot stay here. You have three seconds to disappear.”
- “Really? I believed that eternity is uncountable,” answered Ruben.
- “Another one who considers himself quick-witted,” commented the dark tall demoness guard.
Ruben continued to keep his head low, and was at an inch from the leather suit of that anonymous character.
- “You are not looking at my breasts, do you?” asked the ominous figure.
- “Nope. Keeping a low profile,” muttered Ruben Wan, without removing his gaze from the guard’s chest.
- “So beat it!” roared the demoness.
- “Nice to have met you,” said Ruben while stepping backwards, and then running away in that desolate land.

After some time, [Time passes. It is not specified how much because we are in an atemporal condition. You can imagine yourself. If you think that there is only one match a week, then one week has passed.] other sounds and noises drew Ruben’s attention. Being led by those noises he came up in another arena. Another show was about to start, [This is the match where Terrible T and Lily are talking. I am among the crowd, right? Then Terrible T calls for an opponent and I enter.] and Ruben recognized the owner of his soul, who was speaking to the crowd.

[Therefore, the Terrible T vs. Ruben match starts, as described here: https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk/t730-promo-and-a-challenge ]

Hope this helps,
Ruben
Ruben Wan
Ruben Wan

Back to top Go down