Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogpyle's Journey begins Part 1

Go down

Dogpyle's Journey begins Part 1 Empty Dogpyle's Journey begins Part 1

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:27 am

The scene comes up showing a black screen and a calm violin melody playing in the background, as the sounds of the instrument gets more paced suddenly screen shows up a forest with trees passing by in a fast rate one after another. The scene suddenly shifts as the focus takes a quick turn downwards as the melody gets more intense rapidly and suddenly the camera zooms to a man sleeping next to a tree seemingly undisturbed by the storm that's raging right now when suddenly the music stops and thunder loudly strikes and the man wakes up with a huge gasp getting up from the ground. He looks around with a look on his face as if he had seen a ghost that same moment.

-

Dogpyle: Where am I?

-

Obviously talking to himself didn't do him any good so he went for the next thing that came into mind.

-

Dogpyle: Is anyone here!?

-

He screamed. Still to no avail. The next best thing seemed a bit more helpful, as Dogpyle stated to run in the direction that his nose gave. He ran for a couple of minutes until his breath caught up to him and he was forced to stop. Suddenly the panic from his face expression went away as he reached for his cell phone. Panic didn't go too far away once he realized that his cell is gone. Before he could come up with yet another dumb idea of how to get out of this forest he heard a sound of a pair of legs walking through tall grass slowly and methodically. Dogpyle turns around just to see thin air and trees. He takes a breather and turns back in the way that he planned on going. Once he turned a women's face was one inch from his as Dogpyle backed down freaking out a little.

-

Dogpyle: Oh man! I thought I was lost! Could you please tell me where I am miss?

-

The lady put on a sarcastic laugh, as Dogpyle starts the same kind of laugh with her trying to break the tension, when the woman suddenly stops and grins at Dogpyle before sitting down to the nearest tree and asking for Dogpyle to sit as well right next to her. He does as she says for the sheer fact that he wants to get out of here as soon as possible.

-

Lilynette: Do you not ever wish you could just leave everything behind and start a fresh? In a world without fear. A world where everything is exactly as it should be? Where you are right now, isn't that place.

-

Dogpyle: What? I just want to get out of here! You know what? I'll just look for help somewhere else.

-

He stands up looking at Lily as she is still sitting calmly, against the tree looking at him showing no emotion whatsoever. Dogpyle turns around and leaves, when he has a fair distance from the weird woman, he looks at her one last time as suddenly she shows a sadistic smile on her face. The freaked out Dogpyle then turns to the way he was walking and suddenly she is right in his face with the same disturbing smile on her face
Lilynette grabs Dogpyle's hand, holding it tightly still keeping the same smile on her face. She stands up and pulls him up before slowly walking while still holding Dogpyle's hand.

-

Lilynette: Why don't I show you where you should really be? Where you won't be lost. On top of that, you'll finally get to fill that lust you've had all these years.

-

At that moment Lilynette let's go of Dogpyle's hand and puts her hands against his face; causing him to pass out. The scene then shifts as Dogpyle wakes up in a weird kinda forest. There is nothing much to the place as it is a small claustrophobic box with an appearance of a forest. He then turns and in front of him stands a big dark portal Red wood construction with a weird Violet portal right in between. He goes around the small room once looking for exit when he hears Lily's echoed voice for one last time.

-

Lily: Enter! And have all your questions answered and all your dreams right in front of your eyes!

-

He doesn't think long before taking a deep breath and going through the portal as the screen goes black.

Back to top Go down