Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laura, Airi and Aono (Confirmation needed from Aono)

3 posters

Go down

Laura, Airi and Aono (Confirmation needed from Aono) Empty Laura, Airi and Aono (Confirmation needed from Aono)

Post by Laura Kinney Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 pm

* Laura is walking in the Pit's common area, when Airi sneaks her up from behind. *

Airi: Hey sexy. How you doing?

Laura: You scared the crap out of me. *she looks at her startle and adds * I'm fine. How you've been?

Airi: Could have been better.

Laura: Forgot to ask you. How did things go with the Queen?

Airi: She told me not to overstep my position and interfere in matches again. As for the wounds... Nothing I can't handle.

Laura: Good to know. I would really be pissed if something happened to you. *she gets closer*

Airi: So would I, if something happened to you. That's why I was there last week. I was there to protect you. I am not gonna let anyone hurt you.

* Airi come closer to Laura, the moment that Aono storms out of the corner.*

Aono: YOU! Get away from her.

Laura: And who are you to tell me what to do?

Aono: I am Aono Tsukune.

Airi: You are... a loser.

Aono: Oh, darling. You are hurting my feelings.

Laura: And as I saw, Magnum hurt you pretty bad too...

Aono: You have no right to speak like that about me. Especially before this beautiful lady.

Airi: God. Get off my back. I don't like losers. I like somebody more like... Laura.

Aono: But... I am not...

Laura: Yes you are.

*Laura grabs Airi and kisses her. At the same moment, Aono jumps on the two, forcing them apart.*

Aono: That's enough. If this is what I have to prove you my love....
Laura. Next week. Me versus you, in a falls count anywhere match. The winner takes the girl.

Airi: I am not a prize for you to bet on.

Laura: You sure aren't, dear. But just for the sake of it, next week I will destroy you.

*Laura turns her back and walks away.*

Airi: Loser... * she says and walks away too, leaving Aono standing there on his own.*

Laura Kinney
Laura Kinney
Filler
Filler

Back to top Go down

Laura, Airi and Aono (Confirmation needed from Aono) Empty Re: Laura, Airi and Aono (Confirmation needed from Aono)

Post by Sephira Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:29 am

Going to use this, i'd like Omar or whoever is filling to do a small RP knocking him out and Guards throwing him in the dungeons; this means he's gone and the new lead can take over
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Laura, Airi and Aono (Confirmation needed from Aono) Empty Re: Laura, Airi and Aono (Confirmation needed from Aono)

Post by @Magnum Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:38 am

I already wrote a rp where i destroyed aono
@Magnum
@Magnum
Commentator
Commentator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Kinney Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:38 am

Just replace wherever you see the name aono, apart from matches, with the npc, kenny.
Laura Kinney
Laura Kinney
Filler
Filler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephira Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:20 am

Magnum's doing a Segments where he basically trashes Aono in the Pit's; gives us a chance to write him off and start the NPC from Show 3
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:56 pm

I wouldn't really know how to work it but maybe the fact that Dracor volunteered to come here to fight and please the queen could lead to him replacing Aono, as Magnum's looking for revenge for that beatdown from Lily in sh1. Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephira Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:08 am

We have an NPC to pickup from Aono on the story arc; Magnum is angry so may take his frustration out on Aono, putting him on a write off. Basically we just need something to happen so Aono can be no longer shown and the NPC can take over
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Kinney Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:20 am

ok. do that.

but instead of next week, put tonight.
Laura Kinney
Laura Kinney
Filler
Filler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down