Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enroute To Destiny

Go down

Enroute To Destiny  Empty Enroute To Destiny

Post by walkingdead Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:51 am

A horse drawn hearse like carriage is seen running through a mud filled roads of an unknown woods, the sound of the galloping of the horses mixed with the heavy rain is making the entire woods echoing with a shirking noise, the howling of the wolves and the rattling of the weird bugs are filling the woods.

The rain is pouring like the heavens has open up the water tank to the mortals to feel the wrath of the gods, tearing its way the Hearse enters the darkest part of the woods and making its way as fast as can.

Every step the speeding Hearse takes the gushing sound of the woods makes the darkness felt more heavy, the splatter of the mud on each trunks makes an image of an unknown yet most powerful being transforming to reality itself.

The man sitting atop in a hooded robe enjoys every bit of the droplets falling on his arm holding the lease of the horses and with every drop he seems to grasp with more force and pushes the limit. With every step the destiny not known unfold the turns of a new beginning, the one which has its own meaning and path of uncertainty.

With a sudden turn the hearse comes to a sudden stop, the howling of the wolves seems to stop and force of the nature seems to halt. The destiny has a new door and new path.

Voice (With a heavy pitch) : My friend...seems to be...a problem before our hand...

Hooded Man (Jumping from the top of the Hearse) : Master...it’s weird...I feel presence of unknown....

The hooded man slowly limps to the side door of the carriage and unlocks it, as the force of the nature still putting all the might on the earth.

Hooded Man: Master...I feel...

The words made the person come out from the hearse, wearing his robe, the silvery locks flowing out the hood, and pulls out his hand to feel the rain, he slowly makes his way from the hearse and stands at the foot step of the carriage.

Man (removing the hood): Aha...

Pale as a dead body, seriousness at its limit, no smile yet happy the face of the Dead Man feels the drops of the rain as they completely takes over his face.

Walking Dead: Feel the rain I dear friend....even the woods feels happy...it makes all life around to dance with them...yet we cry...the droplets only engulfs us with sorrow...we pity on other and others shows us no sense of humanity...yet we weep...The nature weeps at us and yet we don’t pity on her...all of us dance, look even the smallest part of the grass dances to the tune of the water....

Soon he could finish a weird and disturbing sound slowly takes over the situation, a beaming light with a oval shape starts to appear before them.

Hooded Man: Master...I feel danger...No good...Master...we leave...

Walking Dead: In this world there is always danger for those who are afraid of it...Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!

Hooded Man: Master....

The Beaming lights starts to form a solid oval shape gateway, center revolving with a high speed light with every possible colour projecting out of it. The formation starts to take a dimensional door with peeping of stars and lights, moons and suns and the heavy rain tearing apart the border of the formation.

Walking Dead: Yet we fear... The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark....

Walking Dead slowly approaches the unknown dimensional gateway.

Walking Dead: No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path....the path to uncertainty... Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail....Destiny waits.... A straight path never leads anywhere except to the objective.... Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood....

Hooded Man: Master...I...

The silence takes over as the Walking Dead nears the gateway...the heavy splattering of the rain drops on the leaves and the trunks takes over, the heavy gust of wind changing the direction of the flow the water falling on the ground, the screeching sound and the colours of the lights projecting mixes with air to make a perfect harmony, yet the fear of loss take over the mind of the slavery that’s sits on ones feeling.

Hooded Man: Master no...Let’s head back....

Walking Dead: Come my friend... You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist!!!.... You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself....

Slowly he pulls out his left hand and sends in to feel the pain, if any, the dying desire to understand the reason, to understand the need , to understand the success takes over all his feeling, the overwhelming power of the mind, over the body starts to take over.

Walking Dead (Smirks): Interesting...I feel being pulled into darkness...It feels....

The hooded man runs towards the Walking Dead, and grabs the right arm of the Walking Dead, the end seems to grasp the every inch of the life they had, he could see where his own destiny pulls him, the fear has its own part to play, the feeling of being failure has taken up yet they fight, they fight of every breath they had in them, they fight to find the truth they are about to find, the fight of pure existence, A fight to remember.

Hooded Man: Master...No....

Walking Dead: Interesting....Come my Friend....

Before they could know, they had been pulled into an uncertain world, a world they are not accustomed to, a world not everyone are welcomed, a world they feel have chosen to be their new path, a world full of glory, a world they will find net as different to the one they belong.

Soon they realize they are standing some dark alley leading to the a unknown junction of life, flickering of distant light, the sound of agonizing cries, the smell of blood, the smell of glory, the dripping of water falling from every joints, the sound seems to carry a word of the arrival, the applauds, the criticism, the new path has opened herself with two hands to embrace the every bit of the life and breathe left with them. Standing in-front of that juncture they realize they are not welcomed.

walkingdead
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down