Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enroute To Destiny: Part 2

Go down

Enroute To Destiny: Part 2 Empty Enroute To Destiny: Part 2

Post by walkingdead Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:57 am

Hooded Man: What is this filthy smell....Master....?

Camera pans into a dark yet with a flickering small corner light only to provide a little glimpse of the Walking Dead standing at corner with his white locks shrouding his face and his left hand pulled out towards the dark as if feeling the presence of the darkness, half closed eyes, pale face, serious looks. Unaware of the things going around, unaware of the time, discarding the materialistic needs.

Hooded Man (Turing towards Walking Dead): Master...Master....

Walking Dead (Closing his eyes) :
Darkness, the beauty of its own, strong and yet so weak, running from it so long and yet it stands in-front of me, smiling, dancing and so cheerful, mocking and looking down upon me. So deceiving yet I feel she is next to me.

Hooded Man: Master...master...you..Look sad...

Walking Dead (Steps out) : For me, being in the state of sadness often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.... Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, and dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.... Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn whatever state I may be in, therein to be content....And I did my friend...

Walking Dead takes two step towards the flickering light over a stone bench, the corner so dirty even the dirt itself will be too shy to come forth and settle there, before the man could make his presence there, the Dead Man’s minion rushes towards the bench and spreads his hands in the air to stop the Dead man. The feeling to be being stopped in the way and the feeling to be an obstacle is two different things, it only the split second moment where in the memory of the past flashes in your head. The devious and most grueling things that has happened in front of your eyes and yet you still deny to accept the truth.

Walking Dead (Placing his hand over the right shoulder of his minion): I can understand the pain you have my friend...it’s ok....situations has to be this only, I can settle over here.

Hooded Man (turns) :
No Master...lavish has been your life...dungeons you still own, but this is not our class...

Walking Dead: It’s ok, time makes people to learn a lot, and you still forget where we came from, the dust and dirt is what we are made of...yet we still ignore and run from it.

Walking Dead could make out that his entry to the corner is not welcomed by his old companion and hence he turns his movement towards the cell door. Faith is so powerful, loyalty so strong, the pain and suffering of his master is much more important to him, he won’t sleep till his master’s eyes are not shut, he won’t eat till his master finishes his plate, he won’t nudge and move till his master makes a safe move. The passion to follow his path has grown so strong even his loyalty won’t move from his goal, yet it reminds of the day he betrayed his master, his master for his master, what kind of pain has he gone through, what darkness went through his heart, never did from that day he befall from the goal, the goal to serve him well.

Hooded Man: Master...angry?

Walking Dead:
Anger....it reminds me of our new friend we met....Did you checked on him? His loss was great that day...his anger still not recouping, he needs more peaceful path.

Hooded Man (Interrupting) : Master...excuse me on my rudeness...that troll creature...hate me...his companion likes not us...they look down on us...he should be left alone...

Walking Dead: Had I done that, you should have been on those rags for ages my friend...never look down on anyone...everyone has his unique characteristic, and he does the same...he is alone, pulled down here against his will, or maybe I am wrong...he came down on his own... His anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue... and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness.

Hooded Man:
But master...keeps himself in loneliness...

Walking Dead: Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better....and at the innermost core of all loneliness is a deep and powerful yearning for union with one's lost self...I am trying to find mine.
Hooded Man: Master still...misses...

Walking Dead: The heights of the Vulculalru Mountains...under the moon light she stood...white as snow, cold and pale as ice does her eyes looked, tired and broken, her sadness, her darkness, her will to go down...yes its reminds me of her....yet I learn to stay lone, in the darkness, away from that sight and here...Destiny played his role well....

Hooded Man: Master...

Walking Dead: Time is a great preacher my friend, its preaches the lessons of the past to abide into your present and not make mistake in your future... and it is time we should look for our new found friend, before he gets into trouble... I have a feeling it will be very nice to say “hello” to him. Let’s ply before time drifts...

walkingdead
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down