Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vicious Wolf/ Dogpyle

Go down

Vicious Wolf/ Dogpyle Empty Vicious Wolf/ Dogpyle

Post by Vicious Wolf Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:21 am

Vicious Wolf and Dogpyle are seen in their cell. Dogpyle us sitting deep in thought, Vicious Wolf however is pacing the cell scraping his claws against the bars creating a horrible screech every time they come into contact with each other, the angry frown on Wolfs face says it all. He predicted what would happen and he was ignored. Now Chris was in another cell and there alliance was on unstable grounds. The dead guy had screwed them all.And this irritated Wolf more than the scraping of the metal.

Vicious Wolf ( panicking): What are we going to do? I Don't know what to do. I did not think this far ahead.WHy is everything happening so fast? How did we fall for such an obvious ploy to split our team? I mean I know Chris is an idiot but the three of us in here should have seen right through it. And Inner, why did you not let me know what was going to happen?AH why is nothing falling into the places it should, I had everything thought out perfectly and now it is falling apart, when I next meat that dead man I will tear his throat out with my bare hands!

Dogpyle stands up and grabs the hysterical Vicious Wolf and Punches him.Vicious WOlf stops himself from hitting back in rage and calms down.

Vicious Wolf: Thank you. I needed that, to think I could go closer to insanity than I already am.

One of the female guards walks towards the cell door clearly annoyed about having to listen to the noise from the cell.

Guard:Shut up you mutt, I don't get paid to listen to one of the most irritating noises on the planet,actually I dont get payed at all. Now stop scraping the bars. I have news from the queen.You two along with six others have been chosen to compete against each other in qualifying matches this week for a place in a four way match at the PPV. The matchup will be as follows:

Vicious Wolf and Dogpyle wait in anticipation.

Guard:Vicious Vicious Wolf vs GaiaGaia

Vicious Wolfs eyes beam at this good news, finally a one on one match against the hussy that embarrassed him in his first match.

Guard:Dogpyle vs Kenny Knight

( Dogpyles Reaction here)

Guard: Walking Dead vs The Serpant

Vicious Wolf smiles even more, a chance to get revenge two weeks in a row this could not be going better.

Guard:And the last of these matches will be Chris Hunt vs Balrog.

With that the guard leaves a stunned Vicious Wolf and Dogpyle.

Vicious Wolf: SO what do you think of this situation?

Vicious Wolf
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Vicious Wolf/ Dogpyle Empty Re: Vicious Wolf/ Dogpyle

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Vicious Wolf wrote: when I next meat that dead man I will tear his throat out with my bare hands!

Dogpyle stands up and grabs the hysterical Vicious Wolf and Punches him.Vicious WOlf stops himself from hitting back in rage and calms down.

Vicious Wolf: Thank you. I needed that, to think I could go closer to insanity than I already am.

One of the female guards walks towards the cell door clearly annoyed about having to listen to the noise from the cell.

Guard:Shut up you mutt, I don't get paid to listen to one of the most irritating noises on the planet,actually I dont get payed at all.

There, now we can let the banana thing go xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Vicious Wolf and Dogpyle are seen in their cell. Dogpyle us sitting deep in thought, Vicious Wolf however is pacing the cell scraping his claws against the bars creating a horrible screech every time they come into contact with each other, the angry frown on Wolfs face says it all. He predicted what would happen and he was ignored. Now Chris was in another cell and there alliance was on unstable grounds. The dead guy had screwed them all.And this irritated Wolf more than the scraping of the metal.

Vicious Wolf ( panicking): What are we going to do? I Don't know what to do. I did not think this far ahead.WHy is everything happening so fast? How did we fall for such an obvious ploy to split our team? I mean I know Chris is an idiot but the three of us in here should have seen right through it. And Inner, why did you not let me know what was going to happen?AH why is nothing falling into the places it should, I had everything thought out perfectly and now it is falling apart, when I next meat that dead man I will tear his throat out with my bare hands!

Guard:Shut up you mutt, I don't get paid to listen to one of the most irritating noises on the planet,actually I dont get payed at all. Now stop scraping the bars. I have news from the queen.You two along with six others have been chosen to compete against each other in qualifying matches this week for a place in a four way match at the PPV. The matchup will be as follows:

Vicious Wolf and Dogpyle wait in anticipation.

Guard:Vicious Vicious Wolf vs GaiaGaia

Vicious Wolfs eyes beam at this good news, finally a one on one match against the hussy that embarrassed him in his first match.

Guard:Dogpyle vs Kenny Knight

Dogpyle lowers his head and puts on his confident smile understanding he's going up against a rookie.

Guard: Walking Dead vs The Serpant

Vicious Wolf smiles even more, a chance to get revenge two weeks in a row this could not be going better.

Guard:And the last of these matches will be Chris Hunt vs Balrog.

With that the guard leaves a stunned Vicious Wolf and Dogpyle.

Vicious Wolf: SO what do you think of this situation?

Dogpyle pauses a bit and sits down back on his uncomfortable bed.

Dogpyle: I think that Lily is a better booker than people give her credit for. She plaid us right in this. You do understand what this means? There is no doubt in my mind that you, me and Chris will win. I'm facing a rookie. You lost to Gaia only due to lack of concentration, which isn't going to be a problem this time I assume. And Chris...well he's Chris. And this time there is no Walking Dead by his side, who as we predicted is a manipulative son of a (censored).

He takes a deep breath as he stands up and puts his arm on Vics shoulder.

Dogpyle: If I know Chris and I do he already knows of this and he's already thinking he has the title around his waist. I'm not so sure I want to face him even at this state. You know? He's my friend, and you too over everything that's happened. I will go out there tonight and give my all for the first time, simply just to prove to myself that I am one of the best. But I'm not so sure if I'm hitting either of you just for a meaningless title.

He then takes a full circle of the room with his head lowered. He looks towards a wall away from Vic.

Dogpyle: I don't care if I win tonight. I'm not competing in that match against either of you. This group is not dead and I'm gonna make sure of it no matter what.

He sits down and grabs his head as a portal appears and a guard from somewhere distant screams.

Guard: Dogpyle! You're up next.

He looks up at Vicious Wolf.

Vicious Wolf: Good luck in your match man.

Dogpyle: I don't need luck *slight laugh*

Right after that he enters the portal as Vicious is left alone.

The scene fades.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down