Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogpyle/Vicious Wolf/Chris Hunt promo (OPEN TO DOGPYLE, VICIOUS WOLF)

Go down

Dogpyle/Vicious Wolf/Chris Hunt promo (OPEN TO DOGPYLE, VICIOUS WOLF) Empty Dogpyle/Vicious Wolf/Chris Hunt promo (OPEN TO DOGPYLE, VICIOUS WOLF)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:23 am

This is just the initial segment, I didn't have time to finish all my parts, will do that later, but I left room for your parts, everything I need you(wolf/dogpyle) to add is between two stars (*), if you want to add/edit anything else, that's fine too.

The scene turns to the sold out QBC arena, the loud crowd slowly calms down and waits for the next event, suddenly, a portal appears on the ramp, each of Chris Hunt, Dogpyle, and Vicious Wolf walk out of it, *Dogpyle's description*, *Wolf's description*, Chris Hunt walks ahead of them as he is agrily walking at a faster pace, the 7'5" foot tall giant is looking angry as always, he is wearing a long, white T-Shirt and baggy jeans, and ofcourse has the Blade title belt proudly strapped around his waist.

All 3 men walk to the ring while holding microphones, Chris makes it in first as he furiously steps over the 3rd rope and paces in the ring, back and forth, then the team od Dogpyle and Wolf follow. Dogpyle is the first to put his microphone to his mouth and speak enthusiastically, while Chris is still pacing back and forth
Dogpyle: Ladies and morons! If you would all quit your whining and crying for a second, your Blade champion and the two unbeatable future tag team champions have something to say!

The crowd starts to boo some more as Dogpyle smirks, he is clearly enjoying this. Chris Hunt slows down his nervous, anxious pacing  and starts to walk slower around the ring, Vicious Wolf just stands in his place watching him, clearly irritated.

Dogpyle: *put your line here if you want to add one*

Chris Hunt stops moving, puts the mic to his mouth, and starts speaking in a low disturbed voice

Chris Hunt: I--I am--

Chris Hunt starts pacing back and forth nervously again, then puts his mic and starts shouting through it as he is moving.

Chris: I am sick and tired of all this!!

The crowd starts to boo even louder, as if affected by Hunt's louder voice.

Chris Hunt: Look at me!!

Chris turns to ever side of the arena and repeats the same statement.

Chris Hunt: Look at me damn it! Do you really think that some inferior  wanna-be hero half my size could take me on!?

Chris Hunt pauses for a brief moment, stops the pacing, and looks down at the title on his belt, then takes a deep breath that can be heard through his microphone.

Chris Hunt: The belt that I am wearing on my waist is more than just a title and a shiny strap that I carry around, it has given me more than you can imagine. It has given me a better life, both physically and mentally...I can supress my anger now, I can speak better, as you see right now, I can actually focus...

The crowd remains silent this time

Chris Hunt:  And whoever thinks that you can just take that away by pinning a the strongest giant in the universe, then you are delusional! Gyalin, you have your match against me, but you see, according to the laws of QBC, which my good friends here have read and studied carefully, I decide the match type...and being the hardcore legend that I am, this will be a hardcore match!

Mixed reactions erupt from the crowd as Vicious Wolf puts the mic to his mouth to speak.

Vicious Wolf: *Your part, stuff about your team, tag titles, brag, etc*

Dogpyle: *your part*
The crowd starts to boo loudly  then suddenly music can be heard playing and a portal appears on the ramp, Cobalt walks out of the portal. Cobalt is *Dogpyle, enter Cobalt's description*

Cobalt: *My part*

The crowd cheers as Cobalt smiles

Cobalt:And as for tag team titles *Dogpyle/Wolf part*

*Anything else anyone else wants to add*

Back to top Go down

Dogpyle/Vicious Wolf/Chris Hunt promo (OPEN TO DOGPYLE, VICIOUS WOLF) Empty Re: Dogpyle/Vicious Wolf/Chris Hunt promo (OPEN TO DOGPYLE, VICIOUS WOLF)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:33 am

I just need Vicious to fill his part so I can accordingly reply to it and finish my parts. And then add Cobalt's part as well.
-----------------------------------------------
The scene turns to the sold out QBC arena, the loud crowd slowly calms down and waits for the next event, suddenly, a portal appears on the ramp, each of Chris Hunt, Dogpyle, and Vicious Wolf walk out of it, Dogpyle just walks slowly from behind of Vicious Wolf and Chris Hunt, wearing his usual custom made army west and pants having his knife ready for any and all situations, pointing at the closest fans talking smack, *Wolf's description*, Chris Hunt walks ahead of them as he is angrily walking at a faster pace, the 7'5" foot tall giant is looking angry as always, he is wearing a long, white T-Shirt and baggy jeans, and of course has the Blade title belt proudly strapped around his waist.

All 3 men walk to the ring while holding microphones, Chris makes it in first as he furiously steps over the 3rd rope and paces in the ring, back and forth, then the team of Dogpyle and Wolf follow. Dogpyle is the first to put his microphone to his mouth and speak enthusiastically, while Chris is still pacing back and forth

Dogpyle: Ladies and morons! If you would all quit your whining and crying for a second, your Blade champion and the two unbeatable future tag team champions have something to say!

The crowd starts to boo some more as Dogpyle smirks, he is clearly enjoying this. Chris Hunt slows down his nervous, anxious pacing  and starts to walk slower around the ring, Vicious Wolf just stands in his place watching him, clearly irritated.

Dogpyle: Oh shut up already. Can't you see that these boo's aren't effecting us one bit? Save up your voices for someone less confident. Please!

The crowd boos loudly.
Chris Hunt stops moving, puts the mic to his mouth, and starts speaking in a low disturbed voice

Chris Hunt starts pacing back and forth nervously again, then puts his mic and starts shouting through it as he is moving.

Chris Hunt: Look at me damn it! Do you really think that some inferior  wanna-be hero half my size could take me on!?

Chris Hunt pauses for a brief moment, stops the pacing, and looks down at the title on his belt, then takes a deep breath that can be heard through his microphone.

Chris Hunt: The belt that I am wearing on my waist is more than just a title and a shiny strap that I carry around, it has given me more than you can imagine. It has given me a better life, both physically and mentally...I can suppress my anger now, I can speak better, as you see right now, I can actually focus...

Chris Hunt:  And whoever thinks that you can just take that away by pinning a the strongest giant in the universe, then you are delusional! Gyalin, you have your match against me, but you see, according to the laws of QBC, which my good friends here have read and studied carefully, I decide the match type...and being the hardcore legend that I am, this will be a hardcore match!

Mixed reactions erupt from the crowd as Vicious Wolf puts the mic to his mouth to speak.

Vicious Wolf: *Your part, stuff about your team, tag titles, brag, etc*

The crowd starts to boo loudly  then suddenly music can be heard playing and a portal appears on the ramp, Cobalt walks out of the portal. Cobalt is *Dogpyle, enter Cobalt's description*

Back to top Go down

Dogpyle/Vicious Wolf/Chris Hunt promo (OPEN TO DOGPYLE, VICIOUS WOLF) Empty Re: Dogpyle/Vicious Wolf/Chris Hunt promo (OPEN TO DOGPYLE, VICIOUS WOLF)

Post by Vicious Wolf Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:12 am

The scene turns to the sold out QBC arena, the loud crowd slowly calms down and waits for the next event, suddenly, a portal appears on the ramp, each of Chris Hunt, Dogpyle, and Vicious Wolf walk out of it, Dogpyle just walks slowly from behind of Vicious Wolf and Chris Hunt, wearing his usual custom made army west and pants having his knife ready for any and all situations, pointing at the closest fans talking smack, Vicious Wolf walks ahead off Dogpyle wearing his usual black t-shirt and jeans ,he stops to look at a group of booing fans and then takes a bow smiling as the boos intensify, Chris Hunt walks ahead of them as he is angrily walking at a faster pace, the 7'5" foot tall giant is looking angry as always, he is wearing a long, white T-Shirt and baggy jeans, and of course has the Blade title belt proudly strapped around his waist.

All 3 men walk to the ring while holding microphones, Chris makes it in first as he furiously steps over the 3rd rope and paces in the ring, back and forth, then the team of Dogpyle and Wolf follow. Dogpyle is the first to put his microphone to his mouth and speak enthusiastically, while Chris is still pacing back and forth

The crowd starts to boo some more as Dogpyle smirks, he is clearly enjoying this. Chris Hunt slows down his nervous, anxious pacing and starts to walk slower around the ring, Vicious Wolf just stands in his place watching him, clearly irritated.

Dogpyle: Oh shut up already. Can't you see that these boo's aren't effecting us one bit? Save up your voices for someone less confident. Please!

The crowd boos loudly.

Chris Hunt: Look at me damn it! Do you really think that some inferior wanna-be hero half my size could take me on!?

Chris Hunt: The belt that I am wearing on my waist is more than just a title and a shiny strap that I carry around, it has given me more than you can imagine. It has given me a better life, both physically and mentally...I can suppress my anger now, I can speak better, as you see right now, I can actually focus...

Chris Hunt: And whoever thinks that you can just take that away by pinning a the strongest giant in the universe, then you are delusional! Gyalin, you have your match against me, but you see, according to the laws of QBC, which my good friends here have read and studied carefully, I decide the match type...and being the hardcore legend that I am, this will be a hardcore match!

Vicious Wolf:Oh come on everyone, remember how awesome the last hardcore match we were involved in turned out, Everyone walked away happy after that, with the exception of our opponent who did not do much walking for a good amount of time.Now I am sure that our champion here will have no problem beating An idiotic goody two shoes like Gyalin, But as always having teammates can always be a good thing and whilst we are embracing that Gyalin seems to be having trouble gaining friends. Sucks to be him. Now onto another thing I might be psychic, I can see into the future and I am having a vision right now!

Vicious Wolf holds his hands to his head faking a psychic vision.

Vicious Wolf:What's this I see? Oh Its Dogpyle and I walking away triumphantly holding the tag titles high over the broken bodies of our weak excuses off opponents,Oh wait thats not psychic powers thats just common sense because when we step into this ring as a team no one leaves in one piece, Remember we have individually taken out a large chunk of the top competitors here, why just last week we destroyed Macsteele and Gyalin So you all know that we can and will destroy anyone who gets in our way!Now you all shut up and listen whilst My good friend here imparts his wisdom upon you mouth breathers.

The crowd starts to boo loudly then suddenly music can be heard playing and a portal appears on the ramp, Cobalt walks out of the portal. Cobalt is *Dogpyle, enter Cobalt's description*

Vicious Wolf
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:13 am

The scene turns to the sold out QBC arena, the loud crowd slowly calms down and waits for the next event, suddenly, a portal appears on the ramp, each of Chris Hunt, Dogpyle, and Vicious Wolf walk out of it, Dogpyle just walks slowly from behind of Vicious Wolf and Chris Hunt, wearing his usual custom made army west and pants having his knife ready for any and all situations, pointing at the closest fans talking smack, Vicious Wolf walks ahead off Dogpyle wearing his usual black t-shirt and jeans ,he stops to look at a group of booing fans and then takes a bow smiling as the boos intensify, Chris Hunt walks ahead of them as he is angrily walking at a faster pace, the 7'5" foot tall giant is looking angry as always, he is wearing a long, white T-Shirt and baggy jeans, and of course has the Blade title belt proudly strapped around his waist.

The crowd starts to boo some more as Dogpyle smirks, he is clearly enjoying this. Chris Hunt slows down his nervous, anxious pacing and starts to walk slower around the ring, Vicious Wolf just stands in his place watching him, clearly irritated.

The crowd boos loudly.

Chris Hunt: Look at me damn it! Do you really think that some inferior wanna-be hero half my size could take me on!?

Chris Hunt: And whoever thinks that you can just take that away by pinning a the strongest giant in the universe, then you are delusional! Gyalin, you have your match against me, but you see, according to the laws of QBC, which my good friends here have read and studied carefully, I decide the match type...and being the hardcore legend that I am, this will be a hardcore match!

Vicious Wolf:Oh come on everyone, remember how awesome the last hardcore match we were involved in turned out, Everyone walked away happy after that, with the exception of our opponent who did not do much walking for a good amount of time.Now I am sure that our champion here will have no problem beating An idiotic goody two shoes like Gyalin, But as always having teammates can always be a good thing and whilst we are embracing that Gyalin seems to be having trouble gaining friends. Sucks to be him. Now onto another thing I might be psychic, I can see into the future and I am having a vision right now!

Vicious Wolf:What's this I see? Oh Its Dogpyle and I walking away triumphantly holding the tag titles high over the broken bodies of our weak excuses off opponents,Oh wait thats not psychic powers thats just common sense because when we step into this ring as a team no one leaves in one piece, Remember we have individually taken out a large chunk of the top competitors here, why just last week we destroyed Macsteele and Gyalin So you all know that we can and will destroy anyone who gets in our way!Now you all shut up and listen whilst My good friend here imparts his wisdom upon you mouth breathers.

Dogpyle: As my partner in crime just said *looks at Vicious Wolf* We don't intend to be left empty handed, no offense to Chris, but me and Vicious deserve gold around our waists just as much as him. So, here's a shoutout to any two wrestlers in the back that feel like they can compete with us. Please!

Dogpyle drops on his knee's as his stable members laugh.

Dogpyle: Please give us a fair battle and prove us wrong. Prove to me and to everyone here that we don't deserve those vacated tag team titles!

The crowd starts to boo loudly then suddenly music can be heard playing and a portal appears on the ramp, Cobalt walks out of the portal. Cobalt is wearing his head QBC uniform as always, with a microphone in his right hand clapping his hands together looking at the team of Chris, Dogpyle and Wolf.

Cobalt: So rejuvenate the QBC Tag Team Championships once more huh? I like it, great promoting. Good match for the ppv. Definitely will get us some extra money. I tell you what. I'll give you one better. At the PPV It'll be Vicious Wolf and Dogpyle against the team of my choosing for the tag team championships

The crowd cheers

Cobalt: In a ladder match.

The crowd explodes as Dogpyle now has a sudden smile on his face.

Cobalt: As for your opponents, I'll keep that to myself for now. Just to make it that much more, fun! Good luck gentlemen.

The crowd cheers as Cobalt smiles and leaves the arena through a portal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:08 am

The crowd boos loudly.

Dogpyle: As my partner in crime just said *looks at Vicious Wolf* We don't intend to be left empty handed, no offense to Chris, but me and Vicious deserve gold around our waists just as much as him. So, here's a shoutout to any two wrestlers in the back that feel like they can compete with us. Please!

Dogpyle drops on his knee's as his stable members laugh.

Dogpyle: Please give us a fair battle and prove us wrong. Prove to me and to everyone here that we don't deserve those vacated tag team titles!

The crowd starts to boo loudly then suddenly music can be heard playing and a portal appears on the ramp, Cobalt walks out of the portal. Cobalt is wearing his head QBC uniform as always, with a microphone in his right hand clapping his hands together looking at the team of Chris, Dogpyle and Wolf.

Cobalt: So rejuvenate the QBC Tag Team Championships once more huh? I like it, great promoting. Good match for the ppv. Definitely will get us some extra money. I tell you what. I'll give you one better. At the PPV It'll be Vicious Wolf and Dogpyle against the team of my choosing for the tag team championships

The crowd cheers

Cobalt: In a ladder match.

The crowd explodes as Dogpyle now has a sudden smile on his face.

Cobalt: As for your opponents, I'll keep that to myself for now. Just to make it that much more, fun! Good luck gentlemen.

The crowd cheers as Cobalt smiles.

Cobalt: Oh and I almost forgot about you, Chris! The glorious unbeatable giant who happens to be our Blade Champion!

The crowd starts to boo as Chris Hunt smiles while nodding slowly.

Cobalt: You're right, the champion decides the match type if it's for his title and if the match is in the last show of the season...but there is one thing your buddies missed, you see,  it also says that an authority figure-in this case, yours truly- is allowed to change the match type to avoid mishaps and to insure a clean fair result.

The smile on Chris fades away as he stares at Cobalt for a while, Dogpyle and Vicious Wolf go to the ropes and stare with him.

Chris Hunt: What the hell are you ta--

Cobalt: [interrupting] Your title match against Gyalin Reece will not be a hardcore match, the match for the most glorious prize in this company will be contested in....

Cobalt pauses for dramatic effect

Cobalt: A steel cage match!!

The crowd explodes in cheers, the camera turns around the arena swiftly to show people jumping, clapping, and cheering in joy, then it quyickly turns back to the ring where Dogpyle and Vicious were seen throwing their microphones angrily on the floor and start pacing in anger around the ring, kicking the bottom turnbuckle and the ropes, while Chris Hunt stands still in the middle of the ring with a completely blank expression on his face, he moves after a while but only to remove the Blade title from his waist and place it on his shoulder, the camera zooms on him, showing him holding the title belt  tightly against his body, while still having the same blank expression on his face.

The camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down