Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris, Wolf, and Dogpyle reveal the con part 1 (Finished)

Go down

Chris, Wolf, and Dogpyle reveal the con part 1 (Finished) Empty Chris, Wolf, and Dogpyle reveal the con part 1 (Finished)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:15 am

The scene turns to a dim lighted cell where the atmosphere is the same as it is in every cell in this place, the lighting is dim, but yet enough to see the entire cell, the floor is dirtier than a teenager's mind. However, unlike other jail cells in this place, this one is a lot bigger than the usual, it is also furnished. Behind the unbreakable rusty steel bars, there is what seems to be a small TV, an old couch, a steel chair in the corner, a sink, a mirror, a bathroom stall, a small fridge, a coffee table, and some more chairs leaning on a wall...it was not much, as a matter of fact, if you compare it to a normal house you would find it repulsive....but this was not a normal house, this was a cell, one that was a complete dump not too long ago.

Inside the dim cell, Chris Hunt, Dogpyle, and Vicious Wolf can be seen sitting on the couch, Chris Hunt has the Blade Championship proudly placed on his shoulder, the 7'5'' tall giant is forced to stretch his legs all the way, abd all of them have a smirk on their faces. Chris Hunt is the first to open his mouth and speak

Chris Hunt: Here we are...the three of us, united...With this *pats the title* as the proof of our dominance. We set our mind on it when we arrived, and we did it...for those of you who are confused, which probably makes up a huge percentage of you morons, we deceived EVERYBODY last season with a grand scheme that even had your queen fooled, then I pinned Walking Dead before taking the ''Walking'' out of his name.

The three men look at each other and laugh with pride.

Chris Hunt: Your queen should not mind though, after all, that's how she brought us here, isn't it? As for you....well we don't give a damn what you morons think, this is Queen's Blade Championship, and I AM your Blade champion, so you better get used to it.....However, since we  deceived everyone here, including you, the staff, and the fighters, we will at least tell you how we did it....so sit back, relax, and listen to the master plan that the geniuses sitting next to me thought of.

Chris Hunt looks at Dogpyle.

Dogpyle: Let's take it from the top, shall we? First came the first show, our abduction...the three of us were abducted by the queen and sent to the same cell, now I can't really say that I planned for that, but it was no coincidence either, the queen knew that we were good friends...she is much smarter than public give her credit for.

Dogpyle pauses and looks at Vicious Wolf, who starts speaking right after Dogpyle stops.

Vicious Wolf:  Many of you must be wondering why Chris and I attacked each other, was that part of the plan? No, that was not either...truth is, I did not know that it was Chris....you know, it's not everyday that you get pushed in a portal by a demon and get sent to another world, well not in our world at least...sooo..you can say there was a bit of confusion there, but I digress, let's get to where this entire thing started....

Dogpyle: Right, that's when yours truly was thrown into this very cell, right between the two gladiators, and right there and then, I knew exactly what was going on, and so did they, at that point, we knew who was who and what was what, but I went with the act, and because the three of us know each other so well, they knew what I was doing, and went along with it.

Dogpyle pauses as the dim light in the furnished cell flickers.

Chris Hunt: Now let's get to the part that you DIDN'T see...right after the camera went off, we started talking...we discussed where our lives took us after our last encounter ten years ago and all, then we discussed our situation here, and how were going to survive in this hellhole....after a few minutes of discussion, we found the perfect plan....we will reveal the rest later tonight, so sit back, relax, and try to put up with the rest of the crap on this show until you get the privilege of hearing us speak again....

The three men laugh as the camera slowly fades to black.

Last edited by Chris''The Asshole''Hunt on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Chris, Wolf, and Dogpyle reveal the con part 1 (Finished) Empty Re: Chris, Wolf, and Dogpyle reveal the con part 1 (Finished)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:16 am

Decided to split it into 3-4 parts, finished part 1.

Back to top Go down

Chris, Wolf, and Dogpyle reveal the con part 1 (Finished) Empty Re: Chris, Wolf, and Dogpyle reveal the con part 1 (Finished)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:20 am

Nice, me likes it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicious Wolf Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:30 pm

yep this is awesome Smile

Vicious Wolf
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down