Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xalvador flashback, Near beginning of show if possible

2 posters

Go down

Xalvador flashback, Near beginning of show if possible Empty Xalvador flashback, Near beginning of show if possible

Post by Athenis Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:58 pm

The camera zooms in on a sleeping Xalvador Leinhart, who seems to be dreaming of a horrific moment of his past

Flashback*

Xalvador awakes from a blood curdling scream that is heard from the den just down the hall. He sits up out of bed and rubs his eyes, hoping they will come into focus.

Xalvador: Mom?

No answer. Even as a young boy Xalvador isnt usually scared of anything or anyone. But on a night like tonight there's a different presence felt. And not exactly a good one to say the least. He looks out the window, judging by the light on the horizon it was about to be early morning. a crisp cool air can be felt coming out the bottom of the window. The sun just coming over the horizon is enough to bring light to the room. A small room with not much in it. Just a small twin size mattress on the floor with no pillows and blankets, a few articles of clothing sprawled out on the floor. A small picture of him,his mom, and his dad sits on the floor next to the mattress he sleeps on. Not much to a kid but it's the best his parents can offer.

Xalvador: Dad?

No reply. Usually at this time at least one of his parents would be awake, making breakfast or reading. He cautiously makes his way to the bedroom door, turns the doorknob, and wonders out into the hall. Across the way opposite his room is another room. His parents room. But the door is open. Not something that is usual of them if they were to be sleeping still. As he makes his way into the hall a funny stench is present in the air. A combined scent of sulfer mixed with the rotten stench of meat that has gone bad fills the air.

Xalvador: Anyone awake?

He begins to wonder down the hall, toward the den. He looks behind him to see if maybe anyone was in the bathroom. Door open and nobody visibly seen inside. He turn his attention back to the den before him. As he takes a few more steps the fowl smell gets stronger and stronger, causing him to gag and almost lose his dinner from the night before. Once in the den, he looks around to see the room has been completely destroyed. The chair his parents read in has been flipped upside down, The coffee table before it shattered to pieces. The vases that once held flowers on the shelves hanging on the walls are now broken and torn up laying on the floor. Then amidst him a horrific sight. His mom, laying on the floor in a puddle of blood. Her face looking like it has been mauled by a bear,motionless and giving off a blank stare. Next to her another mangled body, motionless on the floor. The hand spread out as if this person was trying to hold the woman one last time. A terrible sickness comes over Xalvador when he realizes the corpse in front of him is missing a vital piece. It has no head. Xalvador turn his head away as a fear creeps up in him. He is alone with nobody. Tears stroll down his face while a sadness builds in him, but is short lived. A noise coming from the kitchen is heard. Xalvador makes his way through the den, shaken almost to the point of shock. He peeks around the corner of the den, looking into the kitchen to see a vile, disgusting creature standing in front of the stove. The creature stands easily 7 feet tall and is just about as wide as he is in height. It seems to be clothed but by any means does not look of human form. Muscles Lead from his neck all the way down his back and throughout his legs. His arms are easily the size of Xalvador's waist. More muscle then any human could ever have, but that's not the thing that sends chills down his spine. The fact that this creature's skin is a blood red Strikes fear into the heart of the 14 year old boy. Unable to move from the horror before him, the creature turns around catching sight of the young child. In the blink of an eye the creature rushes upon the frightened child, grabs him up, and holds him face to face. The creature sniffs the kid, sensing that the boy is scared beyond belief. He sets the boy down with a horrifying smile upon his face. The demon then makes his way toward the front of the small cottage when the kid makes a shocking discovery. His dads head. This being had his dads head in his clutches and was now leaving. In utter shock and amazement, the boy starts to cry. His crying turns to wailing when something happens. Something deep inside Xalvador was building. A Hatred so strong and fierce was boiling over, pouring out his eyes in the form of tears. Tears not of sadness but of revenge. He has seen the one that took his parents life, The one that took his fathers head. And this face, It was not one that the young boy would ever forget. A picture etched out in Xalvador's mind, as a rememberance of what happened this day. A day he would never forget. And a promise that he would make, that he would search the world and beyond to find this creature, And bring justice upon him for what he has done.

Just then Xalvador wakes up in his cell, a female guard stands at the cell door.

Female Guard: Wake up, tonights events are about to start. Best prepare yourself for the match at hand tonight.

Xalvador: Seems even my dreams are haunting me, this place is a curse. Argh, to think im set to awaken here for many more days ahead.

Female Guard: Laughs awe, is the poor Demon Hunter finally facing the true reality of it all? Seems maybe your confident stature is starting to wither away.

Xalvador: Ha. M'lady the true nature of things may be finally casting it's shadow upon me. But your thoughts humor me. To think i would be broken by such a small thing is to mistake me for someone of weakness. A mere dream of what has happened in my past will only make me stronger in the future. I am awake now and you have done your duty. I will be more then ready by the time you call upon me. And if i'm not mistaken, my opponent tonight will be Drake Stone?

Female Guard: Yes.

Xalvador: A formidable opponent who is not to be taken lightly. A smile breaks on Xalvador's face, An opportunity like this shall not be passed up. For tonight, I will show my true skills in the arena.

Athenis
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Xalvador flashback, Near beginning of show if possible Empty Re: Xalvador flashback, Near beginning of show if possible

Post by Sephira Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:24 am

I have to say this character certainly works better for you then Keele did when it comes to free-writing.
Sephira
Sephira
General Manager
General Manager

https://qbcfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Xalvador flashback, Near beginning of show if possible Empty Re: Xalvador flashback, Near beginning of show if possible

Post by Athenis Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:03 am

lol, well with a little help with the character building, thats all i need Smile thanks though. hopefully i only get better at this

Athenis
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down