Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xalvador, Before the Drake and Xalvador Rp

2 posters

Go down

Xalvador, Before the Drake and Xalvador Rp Empty Xalvador, Before the Drake and Xalvador Rp

Post by Athenis Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:03 am

A camera zooms in on Xalvador in his place of rest. Much more at home after coming here, he seems calm and even happy in his cell.

Xalvador: Ah, another week in this place. Every week better then the last i say.

Female Guard: You seem happy today, a bit too happy for a guy who just lost his first match last week. Guard smiles

Xalvador: Ah M'lady. Not even your words can bring me down today. I have plans today, much bigger then any of the sort you can throw at me.

Female Guard: Plans? The guard has a slightly confused look on her face. How could you make any plans, alone in a cell?

Xalvador: Smirks. To think that you could be so simple minded, Xalvador chuckles, You are quite the amusing one to say the least. My thoughts alone are enough to keep me occupied, and seeing this place for what it is, I may as well make some sort of impact am i right? Haha, why am i even wasting my time with you? Waste of words, no offense m'lady. I do have a simple request to make of you though. Would it be too much to ask, i've seen quite a few make it back and forth to that room down the hall.

Xalvador proceeds to point to his left to a room, located about 90 feet away. The female guard looks down toward the room, then back at Xalvador with an unsure look on her face. Not quite sure what to make of it, or what Xalvador wants, she humors the idea.

Female Guard: What of it?

Xalvador: As i've said, i've seen quite a few enter and exit and from what i see it seems to be of some sort of training ground am i right?

The female guard nods with approvement. A visible raise from the left side of Xalvador's mouth can be seen, almost as if to show a sort of cocky demeanor. Pleased with what he has come to found out he continues on with the guard.

Xalvador: Would it be too much to ask, if maybe i could visit there on this fine day? Ha, it will keep me from giving you any trouble today? Besides, a good training session is never a bad idea, especially in a place like this.

The female guard without a hesitation gives her reply

Female Guard: NO!!!

Xalvador: Hmph, And why not i must ask?

Female Guard: You haven't been summoned there, therefore you have no need to be there. You will find out quickly Mr. Leinhart, you dont have control anymore, we do.

Xalvador: Yes, but m'lady, surely you must see my reasoning in it before your so quickly to dismiss it. Seeing the type of fight i put up last week, i lost. And as far as i know, your little game here, is all about being the best fighters we can be. And surely you wouldn't want to damper with my success in doing so. Honing my skills in training could always bring more blood in the arena. I see no such reason for this not to be acted upon. Isn't this what your "Queen" would want? For you to allow me a chance to better work on my technique?

The female guard remains quiet, just staring at Xal for a very large amount of time. She finally comes to a conclusion

Female Guard: I see no reason for this not to be allowed, But rest assured, If you try to pull a fast one and slip away. It won't be the first time a life was taken here. And this time it will be yours.

Xalvador: Yes m'lady, understandable.

The camera shifts from the cell just as the guard is unlocking the cell, and focuses in on the pits

Athenis
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Xalvador, Before the Drake and Xalvador Rp Empty Re: Xalvador, Before the Drake and Xalvador Rp

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 am

XL, leave spaces between actions and speech...you were told to do that many times already, it wouldn't take that much time from you but it would save plenty of our time.

An example would be

Female Guard: You seem happy today, a bit too happy for a guy who just lost his first match last week. Guard smiles

Just reading it alone hurts...

Back to top Go down

Xalvador, Before the Drake and Xalvador Rp Empty Re: Xalvador, Before the Drake and Xalvador Rp

Post by Athenis Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:56 pm

and yet, i still have no clue what you mean. spaces or lines? cause a space between them i see, unless of course i typed quick and missed one

Athenis
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse' Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 pm

You missed one, third line.

Apocalypse'
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Xalvador Leinhart wrote:and yet, i still have no clue what you mean. spaces or lines? cause a space between them i see, unless of course i typed quick and missed one
Apocalypse' wrote:You missed one, third line.

It was cleared up in chat Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down