Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

promo and match

3 posters

Go down

promo and match Empty promo and match

Post by victordomore Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:54 am

victordomore's walking down the arena with a microphone in his hand, and his theme song going on. He slowly moved in the ring, and say

Victordomore: lady and gentlemen, my name is victorrrrrdooooomore like V.I.C.T.O.R.D.O.M.O.R.E. I don't know where I am, in hell or not I care less. I am here for one thing and a thing only. To kickass.

The followers: cheering for him.
Lily immediately appeared with fire all over her.
Lily: are you victordomore?
Victor: yes, and you?
Lily: I am the queen of the underworld and the owner of you soul, welcome to my world.
Victor : I am victor domore, that means I fear you not.
Lily : good, I love to see a soul with, braveness, and boldness. I will also love to see your skills and move, so I am putting you in a match, also an opportunity to make a name for yourself. So don't move cause it starts now.
After match
Victor walking at the backstage arena and got stop by lily, she sayed “good job kid. You just pulled a great show here tonight, and I am happy for that also, looking forward to put you by my side. the great victord***.
Few mins after talking (lily left) victordomore turned around meeting terrible t.
T: you are victor the new guy right?
Victordomore: yes and you.
T : i am T and also the second face after lily. but look, you are stealing it away from me.
Victor: dude men, what are you talking about ? Nobody is going to stealing your spot away from you.
T: shut up! Less talk more action. This sunday I challenge you in a HELL IN A CELL match .see you there sucker.
victordomore
victordomore

Back to top Go down

promo and match Empty Re: promo and match

Post by Terrible T Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:35 pm

Hey now, take a guy out for dinner and a movie first Victordomore; before you take him to a hell a cell match.

Also what do you mean by second face? I do believe that spot is taken by.... (insert Vice GM's name, The Mark!?!) I'm a bit confused. anywho, get back to me.

Thanks Smile

Terrible T
Terrible T

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mark Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:46 pm

OOC: I wouldn't consider The Mark as a face. If anything, he's going to be a wild card on both ends.
The Mark
The Mark
Commentator
Commentator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down