Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End to Come (Flashback)

Go down

The End to Come (Flashback) Empty The End to Come (Flashback)

Post by Apocalypse' Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:31 am

???: "People always laughed at the notion of an end that will come at the demise of one and all. They do not believe that the writing... which has been on the wall for centuries will happen to them, they laugh whenever they talk about the Mayans, and their brillant claim of end of a Rapture coming soon... They all LAUGH!.. at the notion there will be an end of their lives... Let them laugh... Let them weep for its only their insecurities that come out the most. Mortality is its biggest sin for they fear what they cannot understand... they forget about the darkness that rides the waves just under them, waiting for the chance to swallow them whole."

The voice boomed out into the air, strong, vocals, a sense of intimidation as the words rolled down like an earthy growl. An image flashed back of the darkness creeping up through the night, the silent screams of plenty in an old carnival setting, run down, no longer used followed by the squirts of blood leaking onto an antique camera, rushing over, dripping in its vile red elixir.

???: "My old playground, nothing more then a little tent in the middle of a forest.. oh how easy times could be when people strayed from their goal.. curiosity killed the cat.. but nothing was going to bring them back.. Little Susie was still my favorite.. the screams in the night almost lit up the sky... no one could hear her, and no one was going to save her. You see... when I come.. when the shadows finally find a target... there is no escape. I turned this marvelous antique of a carnival into my own stomping ground... those that tried to get in my end... paid the price of blood.... They thought I was nothing more then brute force but they fail to realize, in order to survive in the jungle?... You have to evolve. You have to be smarter, agile, stronger then the creatures in your ecosystem because when you ain't... You die to Charles' Darwin's prophecy... Survival, of the fittest."

The images flashed, like the mind was starting to process the entire stimulation of memories that flowed past. This time, it showed one distinct person known as Animalman, healthy and fine, however surrounded by a cloak of men in masks before fallen to the mob of people.. bloodied... battered... tattered.. left with nothing but unconsciousness to feed the brain.

???: "Check-mate as it was, putting out the trap to end that chess match. People forget to realize that there is one clear sign that means the end of it all to come... They don't realize to look up into the sky and watch the clouds for the inevitable conjunction of mass destruction. When you look up... just look up... You will see the truth of it all, the majesty of beauty of flowing manes bristling in the wind. The constant neighing, the hooves hitting the skies with a constant thud that could be much like thunder... That... right there is the sign that time has come for you... the sign.. of the Horsemen.. Four men, sent just to warn yee your final few moments of life should be precious...."

The next image that seemed to flow into the minds of many, was the beautiful array of different color horses, each one set in its own frame of mind. One was black, holding fast an individual made of bones, cloaked over with a hood and holding with a grimsly hand a scythe, cackling with glee. The next one, was also black, but more healthy then the last, its mane was sheen, its coat pristine as beauty of the night was shown in its reflection. The man that was riding upon this monster, was skinny, frail, but in its hand held the truth of it all, the scales of time, the scales of food, the scales that was going to give or take away from people. The third horse, flowing together with the other two in its straight line was a chest-nut color, smart brown that caught the appeal of the eye, however the man on it did not appeal at all. Big, burly, strong, broad shoulders, lack of clothing except for that of a loin cloth while carrying a big, broadened sword ready to cut down the people of this fair place, but wait... there was one more starting to reach into the picture and frame. White, pure was the horse, the mane flowing out in the sheen of white and the person riding it, didn't look like it could provide a problem to anyone, until they looked towards the bow, one arrow clung into the notch. The dripping liquor of green elixir, oozing down and onto the ground, vile toxins ready to cause inflictions, damage and disease all around.

The End to Come (Flashback) Ch6-4horsemen_pastorpack_small

???: "There are always a few questions you hear most from the screaming patrons, their fearful begs of No more!.. No more... Please stop!... Why here?.. Why come here?.. Why me?.. STOOOP!.... Those questions are ones that you already know, you can already answer... you just have to read between the lines and through the scripture you were left with, but if I need... let me tell you... why."

A gate erupted into the sands of a certain realm, opened up with fire that spewed in its shape, it was the flames that licked the ground, and touched the metal that formed the gateway to one plane to the next. Through the brimstone, the heat you could feel burning as you dare yourself to go closer... A figure emerged from it, hidden beneath a black and gray cloak, the hood lifted upwards to hide the face. The individual stood there, solemnly, patiently watching the world around him.

???: "Adrenaline flows when fighting occurs, the blood of the innocent and the guilty fueling down onto the floor, with the raging fans claiming for more... more... more. The chaos is my friend, and the chance to deem nothing more then take another soul from the living, is time enough for me to come here... I've deemed it necessary to begin the next set of rapture, this place will soon see the decree of the one true Lord... The ruin I will leave at my feet will be something they cannot even comprehend.. It is time... for the end of Days to begin again, and for an Armageddon to hit everyone in their deepest hearts... and for fear to begin to acclaim them again. I am here... for a new playground to begin, to control once more. The takeover is at hand."

The panning towards the cloak offered more to the eye, strange, prolific symbols was grained into the leather style cloak, etched in was the cries of demons, the flames bursting from their lips, the ruin of symbols that were known only for its hellish nature. On the other side? The Mayan's itself were written in, looking up to the skies above and only be left with darkness, clouds of thunder and lightning crackling to speak of the end.

???: "Who am I? I am the shadows that creep in the night, waiting to consume you, I am the darkness which clouds the light you hold dear, snuffing it out. I am the chaos you all thrive on, until it is too much and you fall victim to your own design... I am the Anarchy you raise to try and be different, but in turn you lose a bit of your soul to the common cause. I am the beast you are afraid of seeing, the one that hunts you down until your blood runs dry... I am the demon that comes for your soul, the very essence of your humanity lost.. I am the destruction that will not yield, that will not stop until everything is destroyed.. I am the Rapture that claims a new mankind to all to see, I am the End of Days, the very beginning to an end where no one can escape my wraith... I am..."

The stare of this figure could now be seen, those two red beads of light flashing from inside the hood, glowing, heinous in their description set foot in the midst of the darkness that was around him. The eyes just stared, focused in while his lips muttered one last word out into the open.

???: " ... APOCALYPSE!!!"

The last flowing image was him just staring at the camera, and the demonic laughter rushing into the air.

Apocalypse'
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

The End to Come (Flashback) Empty Re: The End to Come (Flashback)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Segment is really good besides one thing, there is no description of where/how the segment starts. Just some tips for future rps to come, it makes the rp much more efficient when you describe the scene that you go into when you start a segment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse' Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:30 am

Well that's the point. There wasn't suppose to be a description of what was to happen. If you actually look back and read the entire RP... It starts him speaking and images popping up like an actual flashback should, and in the end it shows him staring straight ahead with glowing red eyes depicting he was speaking as he showed up. You lose the appeal and suspense of wondering where he is if I just posted where he was at the start, then the RP wouldn't make sense.

When you give creative freedom for people to think while you write, you get a much better response.

Apocalypse'
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down