Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keele and Chris, after the match

Go down

Keele and Chris, after the match Empty Keele and Chris, after the match

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:40 am

"Back in the Training section of the Coliseium, Keele approaches Chris looking upset over what happened in their match"

Keele: That was stupid. you know i should have won that match. but what's done is done.

"Keele extends a hand toward Chris. Showing a sign of respect for him."

Keele: Win or lose, i can still appreciate a well fought match.

Chris stops lifting the dumbells in his hand and stares Keele in the eyes

Chris Hunt: Now listen here you little dumb pip-squeak, I can't believe that you would be actually approach a 7"5 foot giant and tell him he shouldn't have beat you. I'm not interested in making friends, especially if it was with the physically inferior weakling that is you, I destroyed you in that match and I will be more than happy to do it again if you don't leave right this second.

"Keele looks on in amazement and fear at the behemoth in front of him. He decides to keep his mouth shut in sheer fear that this guy will crush him."

Chris Hunt: You're lucky you lasted more than three seconds in there with me, now leave before I bash you're head in.

"Keele quickly exits with a sigh of relief he didnt have to fight again."

Chris: This can't be the ''competition'' Lily was speaking of....

Back to top Go down