Queen's Blade Championship
If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If have not already, please put your profile into Roleplay Profiles ready for movement into Encyclopedia.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feud storyline involving Hollow, Johnny Hardcore, Pro and his tag, Mia and Morgan

2 posters

Go down

Feud storyline involving Hollow, Johnny Hardcore, Pro and his tag, Mia and Morgan Empty Feud storyline involving Hollow, Johnny Hardcore, Pro and his tag, Mia and Morgan

Post by Hollow Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:05 pm

Week 1: Hollow vs Pro in Steel Cage Stipulation, Hollow wins.

Week 2: Johnny Hardcore vs Pro's taggie in one fall match with Hollow and pro at ringside, Johnny Hardcore wins.

Week 3: Hollow and Johnny Hardcore vs Pro and his tag, ends in no contest since Mia and Morgan interrupts

Week 4: Three Way Tag Team Match, Hollow and Johnny Hardcore vs Pro and his tag vs Mia and Morgan, winner not decided.

Week 5 (PPV): Hollow, Johnny Hardcore, Pro, Pro's tag vs Morgan ins 4 vs 1 Handicap Match, Hollow, Johnny Hardcore, pro and his tag wins.

Tell me your reviews about it, Mia, Johnny Hardcore, Pro
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Feud storyline involving Hollow, Johnny Hardcore, Pro and his tag, Mia and Morgan Empty Re: Feud storyline involving Hollow, Johnny Hardcore, Pro and his tag, Mia and Morgan

Post by pro Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:04 am

thanks for posting it all hollow, only had time to talk to you(actaully i was suspoed to be doing my wrok but in a way i was lol) but thinking that me and my tag should win week 4 since u nd johhny wins week 1 nd 2, so the faces should get a win b4 the big ppv

pro

Back to top Go down

Feud storyline involving Hollow, Johnny Hardcore, Pro and his tag, Mia and Morgan Empty Re: Feud storyline involving Hollow, Johnny Hardcore, Pro and his tag, Mia and Morgan

Post by Hollow Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:13 am

OK, you get win in week 4
Plus, I liked your idea about injuring one player before ppv starts and then later that night 1 on 1 with Morgan. I liked that idea XD
Hollow
Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down